Working out the Muscle after Injection and where to Inject?

Reaction score
Hey guys, two quick noobie questions I figured I'd throw out there. I realize there are many vets on this forum but what the hell, If one person besides myself get's any benefit out of this thread it works out pretty well in my eyes!

1. So how should one go about working out after injecting into a muscle. IE - You inject test into your quad 4 hours before you hit legs in the gym. How would this effect your workout? Negatively or not at all? Is the pain / injection enough to hinder the workout at all?

2. Where is the best place to inject? I do not mean best muscle to inject into but specifically the best place in your house, meaning a tiled area, carpeted area, etc. It seems to me personally logically maybe a bathroom (for privacy aswell), after cleaning the counters off with Clorox or something just to be safe (for placing vials on etc), then just sitting on the shitter to inject or having that mirror there would be of great benefit.

Any input from you br0s is much appreciated!

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1 I always work the muscle I inject. This greatly reduces pip in my experience and I honestly like how it feels.

2 The most private sterile room you can. Bathroom and kitchen have way too much risk for me. It's nice to have carpet in the room. Just in case you drop a vial. Unfortunately I have hardwood floors.

Get Some

Reaction score
Working out a muscle after injecting it should be just fine. I've done it many times before with no problems. The only exception may be with higher mg/ml stuff that can have intense PIP.

You can inject anywhere in your house that is sanitary. No room is going to be 100% clean, but just do the best you can. Be sure to wipe the stopper with an alcohol swab before you draw the oil out to minimize contamination. And of course, if you are in a room with windows, make sure the blinds are shut or no one can see you from the outside. You never know who may be watching and what they will think you are doing.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Depends on the omount of oil you are putting into that muscle. If you are doing your normal 1-2 ml, you should be fine. If you are doing 4-5 ml or more, like the guys running primo, i would not recommend working that muscle that day, well at leAst not heavy.

As for were to inject, whatever works, as long as its somewhat clean. I've pinned inside a nasty ass portajohn before with no issues... But a carpeted room would be better in case u drop a bottle, or faint like our brother georgia...

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with the bros here. Working a muscle group after inject should be fine unless you are doing a crap ton in one injection. As far a where as long as your not wiping your ass then fondling your pins & vials you should be fine.

Trust

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Same here- working out the muscle u pinned is fine. I find the bathroom to be the best, or any room you can lock. I would advise against pinning sitting on the toilet...its the most contaminated area of you entire house. I also find having a carpet under my feet is good, its less slippery this way- i pinn glutes...i dont like it when my feet are slipping a little on the floors...or i will put my shoes on so my feet are stable...

Reaction score
Ahh, Thanks for the input guys. So NO injecting on the shitter! I will remember that!

New Threads