Summer Bulking Cycle Advice

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I want to run a bulking cycle this summer, put on a lot of mass, come off as I return to uni in september, then run a PCT and get back to my natural test levels while keeping a good amount of the gains.

Can I please get some feedback on this cycle? Anything I should change? Any other compounds I should be considering? What doses should I be looking at for my AI for the front and back half of this cycle?

500mg test E + 300mg deca + AI [all for twelve weeks]
**I want to front load the first 6 weeks of the 12 week cycle with 20 mg of dbol daily
**I will drop the deca for the last 4 weeks of the cycle due to its longer half life which will take longer to clear my system preventing me from starting my PCT earlier - as is I have to wait 3 weeks before starting my PCT due to Test E's 4.5 day half life

Any and all feedback is appreciated

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Hey man. Thanks for joining. We are very much a community so if you want to be a part you’ll need to introduce yourself here; https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/forums/58-New-Members-Introductions

Tell us about yourself. Include relevant gym experience, goals, stats etc. Our members prefer that they know you before they go
on advising you. Cheers.

Off the bat I’ll say, personally, that I think taking aas before you are 25 is unwise. I assume you’re under 25 as you are in Uni. Even if you insist on using steroids I would firmly steer you away from Deca and other 19 Nors.

Reaction score
If bulking your food intake is critical more important than milligram calculations. Also I would not use the anti estrogen at the begining of a bulk as additonal water retention and higher estrogen levels will help you grow. Add that in at the end if needed

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
please disregard anything this guy says

If bulking your food intake is critical more important than milligram calculations. Also I would not use the anti estrogen at the begining of a bulk as additonal water retention and higher estrogen levels will help you grow. Add that in at the end if needed

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score

the correct answer is get blood work and dose your ai accordingly

Reactions: CJ

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

To put this in a better way, food is the most important thing for gaining. Without the calories, no amount of drugs will make you magically grow. You need the raw materials.

However, what drugs you take, how much, how often, and for how long do play their part.

Charger69

Reaction score
the correct answer is get blood work and dose your ai accordingly

According to what? The value that they give for an unenhanced individual with normal test?
I know people that get gyno below that level. Me on the other hand, can go high as a kite on estrogen. It makes for great gains ( high androgen also).
I believe the androgen/ estrogen ratio plays a part, however it all goes back to the fact that everyone is different and estrogen values are individual specific.

Charger69

Reaction score

Agree and disagree. To give advice to just forget an AI can cause a newbie to go gyno. If you had some stipulations then maybe.
I would also be careful saying that water retention can cause growth. You need to be careful of endema with high estrogen that can lead to organs shutting down.
If you are really going to let your estrogen go high, I only recommend for a short period. I do it during phase cycling which is a 6 week run only with high estrogen/ androgen. Not something that a newer person should be trying.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
According to what? The value that they give for an unenhanced individual with normal test?
I know people that get gyno below that level. Me on the other hand, can go high as a kite on estrogen. It makes for great gains ( high androgen also).
I believe the androgen/ estrogen ratio plays a part, however it all goes back to the fact that everyone is different and estrogen values are individual specific.

good point!...I personally prefer mine in normal ranges...I’m no expert by any means and totally get what you’re saying

supreme666leader

Reaction score
Hey man. Thanks for joining. We are very much a community so if you want to be a part you’ll need to introduce yourself here; https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/forums/58-New-Members-Introductions

Tell us about yourself. Include relevant gym experience, goals, stats etc. Our members prefer that they know you before they go
on advising you. Cheers.

i was thinking of trying deca next year, ive taken alot of trenavar prohormone years ago and it would kill my dick but i really didnt know what i was doing back then but id always get back to normal pretty soon after pct, maybe 19-nor not too rough on me. would you still avoid deca?

Off the bat I’ll say, personally, that I think taking aas before you are 25 is unwise. I assume you’re under 25 as you are in Uni. Even if you insist on using steroids I would firmly steer you away from Deca and other 19 Nors.