Need help with next couple cycle decisions quickly!!

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I have my next 2 cycles planned out. I'm about to get done with my first cycle soon(500 test and 50 dbol 1st 4 wks, but here's my next cycle which is a cutting cycle.
400 tren ace a week for 10 wks
200 test a week for 12 wks.
I'll have caber and letro and pct will be basic nolva and clomid
My question is if 200 test is enough and if I should lower the tren to 300 tren and 300 test or 400 tren and 200 test. Idc about sides, I can deal with them(yes I'm a crazy motherfucker).
Next cycle after that will be a bulker with deca and test
Dosages
600 deca for 16 wks
600 test for 18 wks
Anadrol either 100mg 1st 4 weeks or 75mg for 6
Pct nolva and clomid
Letro and caber(caber ran at start of cycle).
Should I raise the test and lower deca or lower deca and increase test. Btw, these dosages may seem high, but I'm going to start competing and am seeking to be someone in bodybuilding.

Reaction score
About test/tren looks fine at those doses, running the tren higher than test is what most guys doing it and love it. I waiting to do this tren/.test cycle as well and I will do it same way tren higher than test.

About your bulking I belive test should be higher than deca, may be may be not but you can get some issues with your libido with deca. Try it out that way and play with your doses till you find the best one for you. 100mgs of drol can be little high if is legit shit you will feel it for sure. I say start at 50mgs then go from there. BTW get caber for botrh cycles and run your Ai as well to avoid sides and soem bloating on your bulking.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test tren doses look fine. I doubt you'll see uncontrollable sides from 400 mg of tren. I think 600/600 is fine for your deca. It's not deca that gives you limp dick it's prolactin which is kept in check by keeping your e in check. I'm actually gonna run prop/npp at 50/100 Ed next cycle and try it out. You shouldn't have any problems since youre running an AI and have caber. Which leads me to Something else, why letro? That shits harsh bro. Try some stane or adex. Letro will CRUSH your e. Kind of a last resort AI. Plus the whole taper up taper down thing can be a pain. You DEFINITELY want to at least blast HCG before pct running 19 nors. Alot of people think eh I don't need it, just one more added cost. Trust me, you'll need it. Deca and tren shut you down hard. Last thing, like pikiki said, drol ain't no joke. Start out at 50, see how you do. If your good, bump it to 75mg. If you handle that, bump to 100.

And your doses aren't crazy out of control hulk smash high bro lol

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
About test/tren looks fine at those doses, running the tren higher than test is what most guys doing it and love it. I waiting to do this tren/.test cycle as well and I will do it same way tren higher than test.

About your bulking I belive test should be higher than deca, may be may be not but you can get some issues with your libido with deca. Try it out that way and play with your doses till you find the best one for you. 100mgs of drol can be little high if is legit shit you will feel it for sure. I say start at 50mgs then go from there. BTW get caber for botrh cycles and run your Ai as well to avoid sides and soem bloating on your bulking.

Test tren doses look fine. I doubt you'll see uncontrollable sides from 400 mg of tren. I think 600/600 is fine for your deca. It's not deca that gives you limp dick it's prolactin which is kept in check by keeping your e in check. I'm actually gonna run prop/npp at 50/100 Ed next cycle and try it out. You shouldn't have any problems since youre running an AI and have caber. Which leads me to Something else, why letro? That shits harsh bro. Try some stane or adex. Letro will CRUSH your e. Kind of a last resort AI. Plus the whole taper up taper down thing can be a pain. You DEFINITELY want to at least blast HCG before pct running 19 nors. Alot of people think eh I don't need it, just one more added cost. Trust me, you'll need it. Deca and tren shut you down hard. Last thing, like pikiki said, drol ain't no joke. Start out at 50, see how you do. If your good, bump it to 75mg. If you handle that, bump to 100.

And your doses aren't crazy out of control hulk smash high bro lol
Rage,Pikiki and Colt are spot on,cycles look good

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For your test deca cycle the standard it running the test 200mg over the deca dose. Although I hear peeps running higher deca, but want to watch for the limp dick. Also if deca dick maybe an issue may want to extend the test to 4 weeks beyond the deca.

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys. I decided I'll add in the hcg blast on the deca cycle and lower the deca to 500 and test 600. Shits gonna get real on this bulk. Anymore input is welcome of course.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i would consider test and tren at the same dose. I know most go higher on the tren but IMO 400/400 will be lots of fun.

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i would consider test and tren at the same dose. I know most go higher on the tren but IMO 400/400 will be lots of fun.

I might consider it. I was thinking I would keep the test low so the tren does most the work and so I don't bloat. Doubt I'd even need an AI at that dosage of test.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I might consider it. I was thinking I would keep the test low so the tren does most the work and so I don't bloat. Doubt I'd even need an AI at that dosage of test.

I would still run one at a low dose just to keep prolactin in check unless you get bloodwork that says otherwise

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would still run one at a low dose just to keep prolactin in check unless you get bloodwork that says otherwise
yea i agree with colt,cause prolactin can jump up and bite you in the ass before you know it

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll def be taking caber .5 twice a week but no AI possibly. Maybe stane or adex here and there.
i have a higher bf% and ive never had gyno,but my test converts to estro really bad and i havet to use stane everycycle and also when i go back down to my trt

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I run test and tren even (500mg/wk - I am running it right now). I also take proviron with it, Exemestane 6.5mg ed, and Caber .5mg twice a week. I have never had a problem.

For your deca/test cycle if you have any of that dbol left, I would consider running it the first four weeks of the bulk cycle of deca and test. I usually run those two pretty much even too - again at about 500mg a week.

Bro, you can't go wrong by running the test lower in your cycle. Try to run the test lower than the tren if you can. I match mine because I have low test already so that is what works best for me.

In the future whenever you have a few more cycles under your belt you might find out that Mast is a very nice complement to that tren for a number of reasons. In fact, it's a great add to most cycles but that's a whole new topic. Proviron by the way is an oral equivalent of Mast.

If you don't already have some Letro, go ahead a get some and keep it on hand.... if you do it right and are a little lucky you will never use it. I strongly recommend Exemestane. The caber is very strong with a long half life and was originally used as a nootropic. It will elevate your mood. If you are a big guy you may even want to go to 3x wk.

Be careful and have a good run and remember - it's all about the diet and workout.... the 'supplements' just help you get the MOST from those two.

Vette

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I run test and tren even (500mg/wk - I am running it right now). I also take proviron with it, Exemestane 6.5mg ed, and Caber .5mg twice a week. I have never had a problem.

For your deca/test cycle if you have any of that dbol left, I would consider running it the first four weeks of the bulk cycle of deca and test. I usually run those two pretty much even too - again at about 500mg a week.

Bro, you can't go wrong by running the test lower in your cycle. Try to run the test lower than the tren if you can. I match mine because I have low test already so that is what works best for me.

In the future whenever you have a few more cycles under your belt you might find out that Mast is a very nice complement to that tren for a number of reasons. In fact, it's a great add to most cycles but that's a whole new topic. Proviron by the way is an oral equivalent of Mast.

If you don't already have some Letro, go ahead a get some and keep it on hand.... if you do it right and are a little lucky you will never use it. I strongly recommend Exemestane. The caber is very strong with a long half life and was originally used as a nootropic. It will elevate your mood. If you are a big guy you may even want to go to 3x wk.

Be careful and have a good run and remember - it's all about the diet and workout.... the 'supplements' just help you get the MOST from those two.

Vette

Thanks for all the info bro! I decided I'm going to be continuing bulking instead of doing the tren 1st of those. My bodyfat is a bit high right now, but I will continue the bulk with the deca cycle. I'm barely getting done with my 1st cycle so it'll be in a few months. I likes the dbol, but want to try drol for the crazy strength gains I keep hearing about. I know deca is very calorie dependent so I will definately be eating a lot. Diet and training has always been #1 for me, so I'm sure the results will yield great results. Hell, next summer I'll be on stage.

Reaction score
I belive what ever you do, you already has planed out and got everything line up and ask the questions you need to clarify. Enjoy your cycle

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I belive what ever you do, you already has planed out and got everything line up and ask the questions you need to clarify. Enjoy your cycle

Thanks bro. I'm sure I will get HUUUUUGE lol

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Letrozole might be too strong of an anti estrogen.
It IS too strong. He needs to have it on hand in case of gyno issues IMO. Every year I buy a fresh pack of Letro and have never used it... and hope I never do. Combined with B6, and properly pyramided up and down it will take care of gyno in a very high percentage of cases.

I am a huge fan of exemestane ...

Good thread fellas, a lot of good opinions and info here. I love to see what works for others and what seems to be a common core of benefit from gear use.

Respect,
Vette

New Threads