Why are you here day in and day out?

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
Why did I come to the greatest forum on the inter nets?!?!

I was in search of some answers to TRT. I had just started and did a Google search that just so happened to land me on this forum!!!

MUGZY, thank you for your dedicated SEO!!! I still don't understand that Voodoo magic but none the less you did it and I found you because of it!

And boy did I find my answers, was greeted by the best members on this forum, Snake, Gibzzz, Seek, Automaton, Simplesteve, Hurt, HWC, CJ, S30, Jin, the long lost Raider, and so many more, I won't compile an list of all you greats but I remember you all!!!

I was given sound advice and so much more from so many awesome members here!

To all of you I would like to thank you! I hope I am a part of someone's future post that resembles these ramblings. If nothing more than I helped someone one day to get their ass in the gym and get a workout in!

Keep being awesome UG/SI Members you make a difference!

To another day of lifting iron and getting to where we want to be!

LETS FUKKIN GO!!!!!!!

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Me? . . . cause I'm a sick sumnadabidge who needs to spend more time OFFline. Even told a friend or 2 via pm that this is my plan, yet here I am again, wtf?

More specifically, I think I had been vaguely aware of this board's existence for a while but was never all that motivated to investigate. Then, a coupla years ago, ol' Jin visited my home board, where POB was a Mod besides what he was doing here, and my interest grew ... slowly at first, and then the more I saw the more I liked. It's not like other big boy boards, and that's the part I like.

Still gonna try to cut back, to detox my boards habit, but UG makes that tough.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I came from Ology to here ... this place just felt more legit ... and that was when Zeek was here ... funny how things change and stay the same ... but to answer your quest directly I came for the community of like minded (mostly men) people who share an interest in gaining muscle and losing fat along with an adult conversation about AAS ....

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I came from Ology to here ... this place just felt more legit ... and that was when Zeek was here ... funny how things change and stay the same ... but to answer your quest directly I came for the community of like minded (mostly men) people who share an interest in gaining muscle and losing fat along with an adult conversation about AAS ....

Yes me too I came from Ology too,the old SI was awesome started by a lot of us has turned into a great board

Mhenshaw

Elite
Reaction score
Stumbled through the door. Someone at the bar yelled, "Norm!" Been here ever since.

Actually, came researching eq. Mistook the chat text field for the search text field. Carefully typed in, "equipoise". Hit enter, and was met with, "is that all yiu have to say?" Pretty sure it was Mugzy that posted a link to the threads, and mentioned that search was higher and to the right.
I felt like an idiot... which i have learned I am not alone here... ;)
Anyway, you all have helped greatly. I have seen such great discussions, help for emotional issues, and support here.

That, and nobody has kicked me out yet, so I am just going to sit here on the edge of your couch and occasionally throw out wisdom, or bad jokes.

Love you guys!

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
I came here on the recommendation of Jin. The other group was a bunch of old grumpy guys and one female that lifted dude weight.

Last edited:

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I came because Jenner invited, God bless her, definitely miss her.

I've been on here for nearly ten years, some of my best friends are on here. I trust some of the people on here that I've never met in person more than most people I see on a regular basis.

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
I came here looking for some answers after many sites that we won’t mention.

I found this place and never back. I even found out that I had low testosterone in the process

Made a lot of friends in the process

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
I started on SSB a lot of years ago, it later dissolved and I went on to mod on several boards along with some board security. I am a direct transfer from WCBB.
I like this board very much, it is definitely different from the many I have associated myself with. Mugzy, our mods, vets, elites and seniors make it a great place to gather with like minded people. Lots of solid, safe information here along with support for our brothers and sisters as they keep moving through life...

I personally made several real friends on here, ones I trust and who offer support in my times of need. I appreciate you ****ers.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Started on here when it was SI when researching TRT. Had a hiatus and came back and found a bunch more badass MFers that are just as sick and twisted as I am and have actually came to consider several of you good friends.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
started chatting with Luscious Lee when he was in Thailand

hed be on here every night dude was really cool

then i was involved in a huge debate about eating at bedtime

saying dont do it this and that so i was hooked

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Cause this is where my friends are....

I'm also here to make sure no one curls in the squat rack.

I've made many friends over the years on the boards. I also want to share the knowledge I've been so fortunate to accumulate from great coaches, teammates, training partners, etc. I've always been a fan of paying it forward.

New Threads