Homemade meatballs

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been making meatballs using my own recipe for a while, I recently tried this recipe & LOVED it ! Truly the best meatballs I've ever had.

Servings: 4

Ingredients:

1 pound lean ground beef
3/4 cup crushed seasoned croutons
1/4 cup chopped sweet onion1 egg, lightly beaten2 cloves garlic, chopped3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon butter

Directions:

In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, croutons, sweet onion, egg, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, red pepper flakes, and Cajun seasoning. Form the mixture by hand into meatballs.

Heat the olive oil and melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat.

Place the meatballs in the skillet, and cook, turning constantly, 20 minutes, or to desired doneness.

Calories: 336
Total Fat: 22.6g
Carbs:11g

Here's how they look like... They are a bit high on fat, (the leaner u go on the meat the less fat) but, it's not too bad for a cheat meal. :)

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Every sunday when I was a kid I was designated to make the meatballs for sunday dinner! Thanks for the recipe Mrs P!

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here is my version of my meatballs recepie:
Grab a hoggie bread slap on them 5 meat balls with Mrs Ps secreat sauce, slap on 4 slices of pepper jack cheese & melt it in the oven...and swallow that baby down with a nice coooold light beer!! Damn goooooooooooood F*ck me twice on sunday :D

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Those sound good...

basskiller

Elite
Reaction score
If you like peppers (which my family does) we'll add a small amount of yellow, orange and red peppers to our meatballs.. Not too much or you over power the tatse..
Whats left (peppers) goes into either homemade Fahitas (sp?) or my peppers and sausage

looks like another fine recipe, thanks
bass

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love me a good meatball!

Mind2muscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When I was a kid there was nothing better than the meatballs my mom used to cook for a good old fashioned Sunday dinner. I gotta get that damn recipe lol

New Threads