Pick up lines?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So, after posting my date thread I got to thinking. Has anyone ever used a pick up line with success? do these work? I have never used one ever. However, I did have this one trick. I could make a damn good looking rose out of a napkin. This worked more than a few times to get numbers ect.....

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes. On the southside of Chicago just about anything will work.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So, after posting my date thread I got to thinking. Has anyone ever used a pick up line with success? do these work? I have never used one ever. However, I did have this one trick. I could make a damn good looking rose out of a napkin. This worked more than a few times to get numbers ect.....

Bull Fucking Shit bro. I know how to do that shit too. N ymom can do that oragame or whatever and taught me that trick . But i use it at restaurants with those napkins. 100% of the time the panties drop lol

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes. On the southside of Chicago just about anything will work.

your south side?? im in the nw burbs.

DF, never had any luck with the one liners. Just saying hi and talking has worked well for me. While i was still single i made sure my wing man was a decent catch. (not to judge guys, but when your going for the gold metal you cant have something dragging behind).... not too creepy, not to smart ass, etc etc.

at your age im not sure who things will work. only been with a older woman once and it was because she was into muscles.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bull Fucking Shit bro. I know how to do that shit too. N ymom can do that oragame or whatever and taught me that trick . But i use it at restaurants with those napkins. 100% of the time the panties drop lol

Yea, that trick has a real good track record. I picked up this hot bar tender from Costa Rica in a strip joint...damn she was good looking.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
best pick up line in the world is "Hi"

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have one for Herm for when he goes out to his gay joints. Hi "Can I push in your stool"

Jake_House

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Does your family own a chicken farm? Cause you sure know how to raise a cock!

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are you from Tennessee? Cause your the only Ten I see

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anything in spanish or tagalog gets them going for me...

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I go with "Oh hey", only when Im hammered, but it tends to work. Most reply with, "Are you Canadian?" lol....Then we laugh, she sucks my cock, I bang her, we both win.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It sounds kind of gay, but treating a girl like one of your guy friends works really well. No need for stupid pick up lines. They hear them all the time. Just introduce yourself and get on with the casual conversation throwing in some good humor and charm.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with just sayin hi everything sets the mood but if she is from my neck of woods a some sticky green is all u need.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It really doesn't matter what you say as long as you pause in the middle of saying it ....... and then part your hair with your tongue.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Baby, I know you must be tired.... because you have been running through my mind all night! lol

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score

No such thing as a pick up line. If you like a women talk to them. Everything is different. It all depends on where you are no situation is the same. You might see one at a coffee shop, might be in line with one, might be at a bar. Talk to them say whatever feels the best. I would approach them with friendship have intentions of being friends.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
do NOT use pick-up lines, just be yourself and act normal...;)

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm telling you, where I'm from you can say anything.

Generally women are at that bar for the attention.

#1 for me. Excuse me I just had to tell you that you are absolutely beautifully (change to gorgeous if it fits) and then walk away. This one is even better for that hot single mom at the grocery store you see every Sunday.

They will follow you accross the bar to your table 9 times out of ten.

But back to saying anything. If a woman is drunk enough you can say "nice shoes wanna fuck?" And you'll get somewhere.

New Threads