1st HGH RIPs Cycle Log

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
Okay guys this is my first run with HGH! Got legit rips!!! I re-coned my first bottle today, may have injected some of the BA water directly onto the powder by accident but according to the good bros here at SI, it should be fine as long as i don't shake it. Which i didn't just swirled very slowly til the rest of the powder was gone

Today I did 1iu
I will continue with 1iu for one week at least. Below is two of my plans to get up to a good dose without getting side effects because the rips are potent and a few ppl warned me to be careful. These plans are not set in stone just a general idea of how i will up my dosage. I might stay at 2ui for 6 weeks, dont know at this point. Just some general ideas.

5 on, 2 off
Sundays and Thursday off

HGH plan 1

Week 1 - 1 iu = 5 iu
Week 2 - 1.5 iu = 7.5 iu
Week 3 - 1.5 iu = 7.5 iu
Week 4 - 2 iu = 10 iu
Week 5 - 2 iu = 10 iu
Week 6 - 3 iu = 15 iu
Week 7 - 3 iu = 15 iu
Week 8 - 4 iu = 20 iu

HGH plan 2

Week 1 - 1 iu = 5 iu
Week 2 - 1 iu = 5 iu
Week 3 - 2 iu = 10 iu
Week 4 - 2 iu = 10 iu
Week 5 - 3 iu = 15 iu
Week 6 - 3 iu = 15 iu
Week 7 - 4 iu = 20 iu
Week 8 - 4 iu = 20 iu

Will Give at least weekly updates, Thanks guys and wish me luck ;)

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I want to wind the clock forward and see what happens in a few weeks!

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Will be following this

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
will be following as well.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice log brother. Lol

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
i'm going to run this for a min of 9 months to a year.

Hopefully it will help anyone else that is new to HGH or is about to start their first cycle. Give them a general idea of how to go up on their dose, how to avid side effects ect. Also give them a general idea of what kinds of results i am seeing form certain doses, stuff like that.

TylerDurdn

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Subbed, starting mine in a month. Good Luck Bro!

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
Okay my 2nd day, someone asked me to include in this log exactly every detail(where i inject, pin size, everything) so this is why i am updating this log only on the 2nd day lol

Day 2: injected 1iu
I injected in to my sub-Q tissue in my stomach, rotated to a different spot than yesterday.
Doing my injections with a 29 gauge insulin pin, 1 inch/half CC

No sides at all. I think i will continue with 1 iu for a few more days and then up it to 1.5 iu's. A Vet here said to start at two, which i was going to but then a lot of brothers warned of their potency so i figured i would start with one. I read that u can always go up, but it's not as nice on the body to go down once your doing a certain dose everyday. Well something like that.

Think i will do the 1 iu for six days straight, then up to 1.5 and see where things go from their. So by tuesday of next week i will up to 1.5 iu.

My first week i am doing HGH all 7 days of the week. Then starting 5 on, 2 off on week two.

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
2nd update for today....after zeeks advice i am going straight to 2iu as of tomorrow. I'm 27 and Zeek says that my body is probably producing that same amount as i am injecting at 1iu. So going to hit 2iu tomorrow and will update tomorrow if i get ne sides

also will most likly stay at 2ui for a month or two but will be giving constant updates as to results or rather feelings of well being and such. Will keep log updates weekly.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm followin u all the way man!

Reaction score
This log looks nice and very in details, keep it like that brother

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good deal bro...I will be following you the whole way!!!

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
2iu this morning before work at 5:30 am, i don't know if it was just me, or my head playing tricks on me...but felt a little hungry a few a little while after i did the shot. Made and ate 3 peanut butter sandwiches on the way to work. Might of just been in my head tho cuz im always a hungry in the morning.

2iu in stomach rotating around my belly button clockwise not doing it in same spot everyday. Will have to switch up spots soon. Maybe highs idk. No sides really of 2iu, no swore joints, no numb hands, nothing of the sort. So i will be staying at 2iu for a little while AT LEAST 2-4 weeks.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Following Cran. Want to see what I'll be getting.

New Threads