Competition cycle idea

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Let's dial back the insults a bit guys, before it escalates and gets out of hand.

Thanks in advance!!! :32 (20):

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
yeah and my coach is an IFBB pro who just so happens to be competing in the Olympia you clown. Guarantee I make better progress on 750mg test than you do on your 2 grams. More is not better. Especially for OPs size, he doesn’t need 2 grams of test along with other compounds to get what he needs. I’m plenty experienced.

dude you got problems...like severe mental issues...but anyway if you’re so smart and know so much why don’t you enlighten all of us...you obviously have the best physique and the most knowledgeable so please let us in on some nice info....and if you have an Olympia contender as a coach why the Fukk arou you here among us peasants??? That makes me curious...I doubt you’re actually going to pass off the info so what gives??? You just here to be an ass??? If so I bet it won’t last long...we are a brotherhood made up of many different physiques and levels of knowledge...this isn’t the place for you to act like a child man...I hope you get some help bro.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yeah and my coach is an IFBB pro who just so happens to be competing in the Olympia you clown. Guarantee I make better progress on 750mg test than you do on your 2 grams. More is not better. Especially for OPs size, he doesn’t need 2 grams of test along with other compounds to get what he needs. I’m plenty experienced.
Saying you pay a guy that has an idea of what he's talking about to talk to you doesn't mean you have any idea what you are.

The tactic in debate you're trying to use is called an appeal to a false authority. It literally never works.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score

Arguments of authority dont mean much. Settle down with all the biitching

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
you’re a ****ing idiot. That’s why I’m disrespecting you lmao. I don’t “disrespect a lot of members” just crazy how unintelligent people are. I don’t have to tRy TwO gRaMs Of TeSt to know that you don’t need that ****ing much unless you’re 300 pounds and 10% body fat. I just put on 32 pounds in 13 weeks and still have abs and won’t lose but maybe 5-10 of that. I’m sorry you’re a soft little bitch. Try eating more food instead of slamming a vial of test a week

Oh really.. wow congratulations on building a little muscle on clearly one of your first cycles.. Still waiting for you to bless us all with your massive intellect.

I realize you're young, high on your gains - building a big ass ego, perhaps in time you'll mature and learn you may not be as smart as you think you are and learn to become a little more humble. I don't hold grudges especially in pissing matches. I hope you do well in your sport.

Soft little bitch out

1bigun11

Elite
Reaction score

My dad is bigger than yours and you’re not the boss of me, lol

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
3rd show, been in the game for over a decade, definitely not new to gear.

My weight limit is 105kg, im currently sitting at 115kg. Hoping to gain another 5kg before the cut begins

I'm not sure of your timing and how far out we are talking but I still stand by my opinion. At the level I think you're at, another 5kg maybe asking a lot at an average height. Also, as you painfully must know with 3 under belt, the skin is not so forgiving. My only concern is a quick bulk and cut may leave you with something less than a tight as a drum look at the end. I doubt you'll gain much muscle from a bulk, good change a fair amount of fat which you only have to peal off later. Plenty of guys will argue over the possibility of loose skin but I would bet they never personally saw 6-8% BF either.

I said this before; when it comes to BBing, it's not how big you look when you're big, it's how big you look when you're small.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Let's dial back the insults a bit guys, before it escalates and gets out of hand.

Thanks in advance!!! :32 (20):

Agree with this. I could call bullshit on more than one of the responses posted above but that's not gonna help the OP.

To the OP, IMO, you're going a but heavy on your dosages on more than a couple things. Particularly the mast and tren and especially together. Good luck with 600 tren. You don't need 600/week of either. If you can't hold mass on a cut with 400/week tren max, brother, you're doing something wrong. The mast is overkill at 600. Again, just my opinion FWIW.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Can we clean up this thread FFS.

If new clowns would just get booted at the beginning before things like this escalated, I wouldn't have to take weeks and months away from here to escape the diarrhea that finds itself stinking up the place.

BVS, That's a lot of a shit my friend. I responded to a post that Jin posted just yesterday about how more is not better. Good luck man.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Am I the only one who keeps reading this guy's name as Dildonator? As if he's a cybernetic Dildo from the future, sent to the past to destroy the future of humanity? A terminator reject... The D-800!

Charger69

Reaction score
I'm not sure of your timing and how far out we are talking but I still stand by my opinion. At the level I think you're at, another 5kg maybe asking a lot at an average height. Also, as you painfully must know with 3 under belt, the skin is not so forgiving. My only concern is a quick bulk and cut may leave you with something less than a tight as a drum look at the end. I doubt you'll gain much muscle from a bulk, good change a fair amount of fat which you only have to peal off later. Plenty of guys will argue over the possibility of loose skin but I would bet they never personally saw 6-8% BF either.

I said this before; when it comes to BBing, it's not how big you look when you're big, it's how big you look when you're small.

He said it very well. You ar going to gain weight to take it off. I M O, your body needs to reach homeostasis at the higher weight to keep anything when you cut.

diesel707

Reaction score
To the OP I think it could use a little tweaking and work IMO.

Transitioning from off season to prep (if you're competing call it that for future reference) you want to taper and transition. So for your test I would start to transition from whatever your off season dose is slowly down. say you do your 10 week off season at 750mg a week or whatever, then drop to 500mg per week at the start of prep and half way down to 250mg. 4 week intervals make things a bit easier to maintain and manage without having big spikes and big drops in levels.

1bigun11

Elite
Reaction score
Am I the only one who keeps reading this guy's name as Dildonator? As if he's a cybernetic Dildo from the future, sent to the past to destroy the future of humanity? A terminator reject... The D-800!

He was sent to terminate Sarah Conner’s dildo so that she would be horny enough to fuk Kyle Reese and get impregnated, lol