Wow...

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Went to ology just to look. Logged in and it actually logged me in and let me cruise around lol I've been in "limbo" aka banning without banning for a good 6 months after cobra got banned and I talked shit to SC and called him and dred out in a thread. I highly highly doubt I'll ever post there again. Just thought it was funny. At least I got to change my title. It was powered by * and it got changed to powered by eating sperm lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thats site was good....seems like there are too many newbies with dumb fucking questions over there now

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There's always been noobs with noob questions there bro. Actually why I liked ology. Try to spread what knowledge I do have.

I edited this cuz this isn't meant as a bashing thread. Not going there. I'll just say I enjoyed the time I did have at ology and learned alot myself and met some good people over there.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya guys try not to bash Ology. That's not what we're here for. We're here because we wanted to create a site that everyone means something. A site where you can have fun at as well as get help and info when you need it!! Remember folks, there is a lot of guys that still go over there as well as mods here and there. So everyone try not making this a bashing thread which I know wasn't colts intentions!

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Whatever herm....the only reason I came here was to bash ology and uncle z....FUK THEM BOTH!!! ;)

I'd like to sew their asshole shut and keep feeding em and feeding em lol

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Whatever herm....the only reason I came here was to bash ology and uncle z....FUK THEM BOTH!!! ;)

Haha...from the slums of shaolin!

Ology was my first spot. Learned alot there and was lucky to have been invited here. Haven't went back since coming here.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
All I know is I met some good bro's over there, cobra, herm, bullseye, dawg, ect. If it wasn't for the "good ole days" there I wouldnt of met you fucks and my life just wouldn't be complete lol

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How did I know I was gonna get hammered like that? I know you cobra way to well. Lol. Fucking asshole.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
All I know is I met some good bro's over there, cobra, herm, bullseye, dawg, ect. If it wasn't for the "good ole days" there I wouldnt of met you fucks and my life just wouldn't be complete lol

OMFG colt....still suckin some cockology!!!! Lol

You would have met me.sooner or later...cause I'm the only one on your list that really matters anyway ;)

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
OMFG colt....still suckin some cockology!!!! Lol

You would have met me.sooner or later...cause I'm the only one on your list that really matters anyway ;)

True lmao

I'll never suck on anything about ology. Just trying to be impartial and keep my opinions off SI. I think we all know how I feel about it anyways so there's no need to dive any deeper for me.

Z

Zeek

Thats site was good....seems like there are too many newbies with dumb fucking questions over there now

Those are the guys who need help the most. I personally love and enjoy newbies most!

There's always been noobs with noob questions there bro. Actually why I liked ology. Try to spread what knowledge I do have.

I edited this cuz this isn't meant as a bashing thread. Not going there. I'll just say I enjoyed the time I did have at ology and learned alot myself and met some good people over there.

Thank you because I really detest ology bashing here. huge, long established site full of info and great minds. Some of the best minds on AAS/hgh are on ology! the top mind on AAS is the senior mod there.

Ya guys try not to bash Ology. That's not what we're here for. We're here because we wanted to create a site that everyone means something. A site where you can have fun at as well as get help and info when you need it!! Remember folks, there is a lot of guys that still go over there as well as mods here and there. So everyone try not making this a bashing thread which I know wasn't colts intentions!

If it were not for ology a lot of our friendships that carried over to SI would never have happened. Many of you guys got their start on ology also. There is nothing to hate about the site actually!

=;

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes ez that's where I'm getting at. I learned a lot from Ology. Actually where most of my learning began. I also met a lot of good guys.

Cobra settle the fuck down! I brought you here and I can remove your Bitch Ass too!!! Lol still love your sexy body even if your growing a vagina. I'm guessing its in full effect. Haha

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Rofl! Cobra your a funny fuck!

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
there's no need to dive any deeper for me.

That's what she said!

I'm just Fukin around gentlemen...I'm enjoying some adderall and mio mix right now so its all good! Which makes me wonder....the other day I "liked" the mio page on Facebook and they always post up different flavors and blends and shit...why don't they ever talk about how the potentiating effects mio has on adderall kicks Fukin ass?!!?

Sorry to get off subject there but ya know how a guy gets on addy :)

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I stop over at Ology occasionally too, but there just aren't any cool people there anymore...they all came over here :D...except Det Oak. I got started there and met most of you homos there so I'll never bash Ology, just take that place for what it is. BUT I will say SI is better ;)

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I popped in to Ology tonight, PMd Dadawg asking why I was banned, and got an answer! Yee har! Finally!

And he said I wasn't. So maybe I get my BigFella posting rights back one day.

And I'm with you guys - just when I'd learned enough to be a little help to the really dumb newbies, I got banned - sorry, a technical glitch happened. And I now have something to help with.

We wait and see.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I still post over there mainly one of my mentors is still there,and still there are some noobs that are really serious about this stuff and i try and help when i can,i met some great people over there,colt,hurt,herm,zeek,dawg,mr and mrs p and the list goes on.....but this is my home,but one thing pissed me off was Cobra got fucked when he was banned for speaking his opinion,he also is one of my mentors and im sure glad he's here as well,he's my little brother to!!!!...............Oh BTW Cobra i got a huge King Cobra on the back of my tricep,and several guys on here has somehow seen i love Cobra's on it in my pisture on here lmao!!(no homo):-B

Jezebel

Lady Member
Reaction score
Oh stop bashing. Alot of good people came from Ology.... ummmmm, and that includes me!!!! lol

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I LOVE OLOGY!...........................................

p.s can I have my posting privileges back now????

New Threads