Thanks

My shoulder low down for any interested

Shoulders

Start with 3 sets of rotator cuff warm ups using a 5 or 10 pound plate holding in hand arm at 90 degrees toward ceiling
    rotate arm forward to horizontal and then back up for 1 rep. this will prepare the shoulder and rotator for shoulder
    day.

Exercise 1 (medial, anterior, and posterior heads) 4 sets 12, 10, 8, 6 to failure

Seated DB or BB free weight military press

(i will usually switch from db to bb every 2 weeks to keep body guessing)

make sure to keep back and butt against back of seat. If using db bring them even to ears for neg and almost to lock
    out stop just short and then continue to next rep this will keep shoulder under constant stress recruiting MAX number
    of muscle fibers. I like to practice a 3 sec neg and a 2 sec pos to give the body a good neg strain. If using BB bring
    it down to chin level and same on pos up til just before lock out. Denying the body lock will recruit more fibers,
    more stress, and get max benefit from ea rep. Cannot stress enough the benefit of proper form, meaning 90 degrees
    for arms, proper seating with back and butt all the way back no arching, bringing weight down all the way, if going
    heavy make sure to have a good spotter, notice I said proper meaning they know how to spot properly, good spotters
    are hard to find. If you feel more comfortable having a spotter just touch the bar or your elbows feel free. Never
    underestimate the power of the mind if your mind knows and see tht someone is there your body will ALWAYS do more weight
    more reps, and in better form.

Exercise 2 (medial, anterior, posterior heads and romboids) 6 sets 12, 12, 10, 10, 8, 8

Seated smith machine behind the neck shoulder press

Same set up back and butt all the way back, no arching, 90 degree hand placement, but one change is you will be bringing
    the bar down to touch the back of the neck. Now I usually go with a medium/light weight this exercise will hit the medial
    and post heads better than the anterior. I am using this exercise more to hit fast twitch and some post exhaustion from
    exercise 1. I will do a very fast positive and then control the weight down to touch and then back up with lots of power.
    hence the high reps and lower weight.

Exercise 3 (medial heads) 4 sets of 10

leaning lateral raises

This exercise will hit the medial head very hard and eliminate the trap from interfereing cus when you lean u will take it
    out of the situation. Make sure you find something thts able to hold your weight and with the none working hand you clasp
    the bar or whatever your holding and lean your entire body out to full arms length. With your working hand hold weight
    outward in a horizontal grip bring from all the way to full hanging and using shoulder bring up to just over shoulder level
    bring down slowly and repeat. DO NOT swing the weight or use the downward momentum to restart in fact the neg should be
    done slowly I like a 4 sec neg and then the pos just keep nice and smooth. On last rep I like to hold at full contraction
    for a few secs and flex the medial head.

Exercise 4 (medial, posterior, and anterior heads as well as romboids) 3 sets 10, 10, 10

Seated lateral raises

I like to do this one after being that exercise 3 has pre exhausted the shoulders, same seated position back and butt back
    agaist chair. Arms holding weights outward slightly behind shoulders and all the way outward bring up in one sweeping stopping
    just after reaching shoulder level. Return the weight slowly utilizing your neg and stopping slightly under seat and repeat.
    You will feel your romboids and traps kick in here a lil as well this is normal. Chose a weight that is hard to complete 9
    and 10 an resting no more than 40 secs in between sets.

Exercise 5 (medial, anterior, and posterior heads) 3 sets 10, 10, 10

Standing db shoulder circles

Standing facing mirror hold a light to medium db in ea hand they palms will be facing away and up in the down position and
    in frt of your waist. the slowly in a sweeping circle bring them up holding weights at arms length up and over head touching
    at top overhead and return slowly to beginning postion. Also on this slow neg no arching of back make the shoulders do the
    work and no more than 30 secs between sets.

Exercise 6 (medial, posterior, and anterior heads) 3 supersets

This is my ending superset tht will make the shoulders engorge with blood, viens pop, and burn.

Starts with 1 set of 10 of standing db frt underhand cross chest raise, hold ea db bell at waist level palm up and raise slowly
    up and across chest to opposite side, lower slowly and raise other side. Immediately after using a light 25 lb kettlebell
    I do 10 reps ea side of kettlebell twisting shoulder press. start holding kettlebell at waist your grip should be knuckles
    facing forward you twist the kettle bell to shoulder height and your palm will now be facing forward and up and press the weight
    up to almost lock out and come down and untwist to waist and then repeat. Immediately floowing you will grab another set of light
    db's in ea hand bend over and do rear delt kick outs for 10 reps once again return slowly, following tht stand up still holding
    same db's and press them together in frt of you at waist height and lift up full arm length out up to shoulder height down
    slowly and repeat for 10 reps. Stop and rest for 1 to 2 minutes and repeat for total of 3 supersets.

This is a basic outline of what I do I usually will do about 2 or 3 more exercises but most will find the above extremely tiring
    and will work well to cause both fast and slow twitch muscle fiber growth. I have most people gain an inch or more within 6 to
    8 weeks after starting shoulders with me. Make sure to follow form, utilize your negitives, no cheating, get plenty of rest,
    drink lots of water, and do not do close to chest day keep it at least 2 days away.

Thanks

Re: My shoulder low down for any interested

Sorry took me so long to get this up wrote it last night and this is the basics i usually do more but im sure you will enjoy

Thanks
    Thanked 1,805 Times in 1,268 Posts

mine are ****ed too, know how you feel. GL with getting them back

Thanks

Little confused mine are amazing I do free BB shoulder presses with 330 and no probs just some guys were wanting my shoulder routine. Sorry to hear bout your shoulders

Thanks

thanks for posting this up Jug!

Thanks

If someone already has rotator issues, they should be careful with the behind the neck and rotating moves. If it doesn't hurt, then it should be good to go. I can do military with bb or db's, but the behind the neck gets me as well as Arnold, Cuban and twisting overhead presses.

Insane numbers Juggernaut.

Thanks

Yes i will second tht make sure rotator cuffs are good to go before doing and thanks rowdy I try LOL