Bunk letro?

Reaction score
When is letro suppossed to kick in and when will you feel the sides to it? Been on it for 3 days and I still feel rather good to be honest.

Felt some gyno coming up in my nips, i was never sore or tender yet did i still feel a small lump under the nipple.
So my question is basically when do you start to feel like shite? been taking 2.5mg for 3 days. Been trying to search up when it kicks in, some say that it should kick in after 3 days. Im not too sure.

Any help would be very appreaticated lads!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Who cares about when you might feel like shit.

The real question is has it helped your nipple issues?

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Letro is a very strong AI. You can get away with aromasin using bro science buy arimedex or letro you should be gauging this with bloodwork to check e1 levels.

Reaction score
Who cares about when you might feel like shit.

The real question is has it helped your nipple issues?

I has gone 3 days and im not too sure if it has helped or not, feels like it has gone down like a millimeter or two lol, but can also be placebo. I just wanna know when it kicks in?

Reaction score
I know that it is strong af, but rather that than getting bitch tits for the rest of my life. A bad period of my life will be better than a constant insecurity about gyno.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
First off, most guys have a little gyno, whether they’re in shape, fat, natty, or juiced.
More to the point, you’re using an aromatase inhibitor to treat gyno, which is not its indication at all. AI should be used to manually regulate your estradiol, which in turn prevents you from getting gyno (in most cases.)

SERMs are what you ought to be using if you actually have gyno and need to shrink the tissue.

Also how much test and what other compounds are you blasting?
Is this your first cycle?

Reaction score
I used deca at 500mg and 250mg test. The reason im not using a serm to treat the gyno was because i had to hop on letro just to shut off and kill my estrogen quickly for it not to continue growing and also because i couldnt be too sure if the gyno was prog-gyno, meaning that a serm like nolvadex wouldnt work and could possibly make it worse. So my safest bet was to kill it with letro, as I have also seen alot of gyno reversal protocols with the main compound being letro, than tapering of with nolva or ralox.

This is indeed my second cycle and I did the dumb mistake to not run an arimidex eod with it.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
It's unlikely that estrogen is the issue at that dose.

Reaction score
****, bro. Lots of factors here. How long have you been on cycle? I agree with CJ that it's unlikely an estrogen level at that dose. It could very well be related to prolactin with that dose of Deca. In which case you would want caber or prami. Why do you want to feel like shit? That isn't a good way to see if it is working or not brother. Get bloodwork done. That will answer all questions you have. But at 250mg test a week, there is no need for letro at all.

Reaction score
This is tough.. blood work and stop guessing.. once you get some legitimate gyno it ****ing sucks. I find it odd that.you did not get sensitive nips.. and with that little test your gonna kill your e2 for awhile with all tje letro!! I only use letro when I'm on 1gram or more of test.. aromasin for 750 and under.. I would stop the letro man..take Nolvadex and get blood work. Estrogen is important.. how long habe you been on this dose of deca? I personally habe never had prolactin/progesterone issues.. npp up to 750.just take 100mg of p5p daily and vitamin e. but I got my e2 dialed in.. that help keep thing level..
It's possible you don't actually have gyno.. I've had alot of buddies go crazy taking ai and serms and didn't habe gyno..

New Threads