What to say to guys in the gym asking if you're on roids?

Reaction score
That's actually a pretty good question. I have only had one stranger ask me in the gym and the D-bag had the balls to do it right in front of my girl when we were leaving one night. I told him it's all in the diet bla bla 5000+ calories a day. My girl obviously knows but doesn't like the attention. My close friends I am usually open with them about it. My first cycle back in 2014 I wore t shirts and thermals because I was so nervous they were going to kick me out or something crazy with the amount of water I was retaining

Reaction score
When i go to the gym im into antisocial mode,no one is asking me anything,i dont even look at anyone,never speak to anyone.
If someone ever asks me about this subject im just telling him the truth,no if no but

Last edited:

Solomc

Elite
Reaction score
I always tell them I finally got my head out of my ass and hired a nutritionist.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
No one has ever had the balls to walk up to me and ask that question. It probably has something to do with the fact that I wear headphones from the time I walk into the door until the time I leave. Its either that or the fact that I am bald headed goatee wearing asshole who at 5'11'' and currently 270+lbs never speaks to anyone in the gym unless I need them to spot me. In this case, I command them to stand there and save my life in the event I need their help.

Shit, maybe I should be nicer to people...

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
No one has ever had the balls to walk up to me and ask that question. It probably has something to do with the fact that I wear headphones from the time I walk into the door until the time I leave. Its either that or the fact that I am bald headed goatee wearing asshole who at 5'11'' and currently 270+lbs never speaks to anyone in the gym unless I need them to spot me. In this case, I command them to stand there and save my life in the event I need their help.

Shit, maybe I should be nicer to people...

The White CT Fletcher of spotting.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I work out at home. My neighbor walks around in short shorts and goes in her pool nood at times.
Though shes never asked if i use...
I asked if they were real. She said they were but wants them bigger.

I said leave that for texas

CardinalJacked

Squat King
Reaction score
I tell them eating a lot of ass. Either they laugh and walk away or they get grossed out and walk away. Point it, they walk away.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I've never been asked, but I don't think I'm jacked enough, yet, for people to come at me like that. I'm a big fukker period so there's nothing unnatural looking about me I think. if someone were to ask, it would depend on how they asked what kind of smart ass answer I would respond with.

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
When on blast and I blow up I just say, "Yeah I'm pinnen 20 needles in my ass and using roid rage to lift heavier" they think I'm just joking around because everybody is a pussy when it comes to telling the truth but i'm not joking so the joke is on you. And I don't care if they know, I do this for my self not for them.

New Threads