Some questions

Reaction score
1. If my first cycle is 400mg/week of test e what would be the best PCT ?(10g of Nolva twice/week, ...?)

2. For this first cycle how much % of my gains would be kept on average ?

3. Do I take AI (Arim) ONLY if I have side effects (acne, gyno, ..) ? Do AI even cure acne? In which cases do I take AI during cycle ?

4. Is it better to inject 400mg of test e all at once or separated in twice (200mg twice per week)

Last edited by a moderator:

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
so we can see it

1. If my first cycle is 400mg/week of test e what would be the best PCT ?

(10g of Nolva twice/week, ...?)

2. For this first cycle how much % of my gains would be kept on average ?

3. Do I take AI (Arim) ONLY if I have side effects (acne, gyno, ..) ? Do AI even cure acne? In which cases do I take AI during cycle ?

4. Is it better to inject 400mg of test e all at once or separated in twice (200mg twice per week)

Reactions: CJ

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
1. No idea
2. That all depends on your training and your diet post cycle
3. AI should be taken on the basis of blood work unless your recognise the sides
4. it doesn’t matter either way I like taking less twice a week but that’s personal

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
If you use the SEARCH feature, you'll find many threads on these exact topics.

It's better to read up on a topic, and come in with a base of knowledge from which to draw from, then be spoon fed.

Read up, look for common themes, formulate what you think is a good plan, then let us hear it. We'll help you out!!!

We actually have an entire sub forum on PCT, so here's your start...
https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/forums/56-Post-Cycle-Therapy

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1: search PCT and you'll find a proper protocol

2: if you think you're experiencing estrogen related sides, get a blood test then start an AI at the lowest possible dose until you get your results and find out where your e2 is at.

3: you're less likely to experience e2 related sides with 2x a week injections. There are people that can get away with once a week and some that can't. I always recommend 2x a week.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Not trying to be an ass, but...... a simple search will give you all the info you can handle. This question and questions like these have been asked so many times. If you are not cruising, do your PCT, you have to eat to keep gains, some of course will go away, by all means get bloodwork done. This is a must! Long esters twice a week.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
I would definitely do the test twice a week instead of one dose! Everything else you can easily research!!!

New Threads