Mainstream podcast addresses DNP

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stumbled across the One Click podcast, which has dedicated its first season to DNP. So far have listened to the first couple of episodes, which explore the history of it from WWI munitions use, to prescription medication, to its ban, and then it’s introduction to BB by Duchanie in his MM2000 prison interviews. Slight cautionary and body image perspective, but interesting nonetheless.

https://www.audacy.com/podcasts/one-click-57707

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Imma have to take a gander at it. I’ve done some reading in the past on the background in it and found it to be pretty cool. I know there was a study on a DNP-xr for diabetes they they had tried out which I thought would be pretty cool if could contain it. Being diabetic, I can attest to the helpfulness and usefulness off DNp as it keeps my sugars low, sometimes too low!

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
I'll take a look later. I know DNP is currently being looked at by Drs studying anti-aging one of which being Dr David Sinclair.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Can’t get that in my location, shame would of enjoyed that

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
Thank for this. An even deeper dive than the pod with Alex Kikel.

I wanted to try it. Read that it's listed on the Homeland Security Anti-Terrorism Chemicals of Interest list.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I wanted to try it. Read that it's listed on the Homeland Security Anti-Terrorism Chemicals of Interest list.

catches fire in the right condition

Reaction score
I am listening to that now. Makes me think about when I read some of these posts in other places where people get extremely irresponsible and take very high doses like a 1000 mg.

Reaction score

I don't doubt. Since Dr Tony Huge got slammed with selling for weight loss. It brought a lot of attention to and dried up in the US. Or at least I haven't found a good US supplier.

Beti ona

Reaction score
Honestly, it looks like a shitty podcast.

New Threads