Yea i cheat, doesnt everyone?

supreme666leader

Reaction score
So lets talk about cheat days and meals.

Last week i had a weekend getaway... Had candy, chocolate mallow cups reeses cups, popeyes chicken sandwiches, veal parm, and mcdonalds breakfast sandwiches. Kinda overdid it but my abs didnt turn into a beer belly.

Today ill have chocolate, some candy and pizza. Do this every saturday.

supreme666leader

Reaction score
Never thought of it that way, eating like this reminds me of how bulking sucks

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I thought this was gonna be a Penthouses letter ... and all I get is bon bons ... :(

me too hahah i was like u cheat with what, on whom? whith whom? yes proper vernacular....hahaha

cheat meals keep u sane.....

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
If you do it every Saturday, it's not a cheat, it's planned.

So that means by definition to you, a cheat can't be planned?

I cheat/or plan, depending on your definition, once a month with the GF. It's 1 day a month where we go downtown usually and eat out someplace nice and I'll drink all night without feeling guilty.

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Snake talks sometimes about how he'll eat pizza most Friday nights. He's got years in the lifestyle.

My food choices suck a lot of times. I don't know anything about your goals, Supreme Blasphemer, but Popeye's isn't doing you any favors.

I'll grant you the veal parm because, well, that shit is delicious.

Reactions: Jin

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
Snake talks sometimes about how he'll eat pizza most Friday nights. He's got years in the lifestyle.

My food choices suck a lot of times. I don't know anything about your goals, Supreme Blasphemer, but Popeye's isn't doing you any favors.

I'll grant you the veal parm because, well, that shit is delicious.

Snake different. The man's a beast. The mofo eats pizza because he allotted it.

There's a reason he's jacked now and a previous pl. **** I think if he wanted he could pl now and still put up numbers.

flenser

Elite
Reaction score
Man, you guys talking about Friday night pizza as cheating make me feel bad. Cheating is buying all the same cloths in a larger size so no one will notice the gain. I turned the entire COVID19 lock down into the COVID50 bulk cycle.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I should have known that this wasn't what I thought that it would be because it wasn't in Red Light. I still clicked though.

Clickbait and I leave disappointed...

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
So that means by definition to you, a cheat can't be planned?

I think so, because if it's planned, well it's part of the plan.

But I get what you're saying, I think we're just playing semantics here. I differentiate between a refeed day and a cheat.

Last edited:

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
God damn right I eat that pizza on Friday night. Its a family thing so it's the last thing I'd cut out completely. You don't have to do 5 slices, you can still cut on 2 or 3.

I do miss my prebed donuts and milk when I cut. That's harder to do than a 1 night cut back.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
God damn right I eat that pizza on Friday night. Its a family thing so it's the last thing I'd cut out completely. You don't have to do 5 slices, you can still cut on 2 or 3.

I do miss my prebed donuts and milk when I cut. That's harder to do than a 1 night cut back.

I miss Cinnamon Toast Crunch during a cut lol

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I took on a project around the house that lasted DAYS instead of the day that I thought it would take. As a result, I didn't meal prep, and Monday through Wednesday were "cheat" days. That was enough to get my stomach all out of sorts... Granted on Monday and Tuesday, I ate the healthier options, grilled chicken & vegetables for my "takeout" but Wednesday I had a high fat/carb Cajun dish and I think that is what did me in.

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My coach just recently put 1 meal (less than 1k calories) into my diet one day per week. To be honest, I enjoyed not having a cheat. You know why? Because then I didn't have to have special dinner dates every week with my wife. Now she wants me to cook something for the both of us every friday or saturday. It was easier when I didn't have to plan that crap out every week!

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
I thought this was gonna be about cheating on wives.
Cheat on ur wife but never cheat on ur diet.

New Threads