Happy Father’s Day to tomorrow gentlemen!

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Secretly excited about tomorrow not going to make that know to the family but it’s a day that makes me happy. Already tricked my son to spill beans on my presents lol 5 year olds are easy to sucker lmao. Dad you don’t know what your presents are. Yes I do, but I bet you don’t know. Yes I do. What is it lmao so swim trunks and cologne I already have but not about the gifts about being a good father and raising the kids properly.

Gonna chill watch movie with son and have a good day tomorrow wish you all the same!

Reaction score
Happy fathers day guys. Told my wife I just want to hang out with her and kids all day.

Only rule is people aren't allowed to ask me to do anything on fathers day. It's the one day a year I'm not asked to do chores, honey do's, cart kids around town. It's a nice break.

Thewall

Elite
Reaction score
Happy Father’s Day to all you dad’s. Enjoy your day, I know I will.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Don’t know how it is by you guys but I got shitty weather all day looks like rain and thunderstorms messing up me seeing my dad at the cemetery

Reaction score
Yeah I was hoping go lounge out by the pool but it's overcast down here too.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Happy Father's Day men ... including ones with step children like me ... I appreciate the effort the family goes through even though I'm not the biological father... modern families are made up of many things these days ... it's nice to still have traditions like Father's Day ...

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Happy Father's Day men ... including ones with step children like me ... I appreciate the effort the family goes through even though I'm not the biological father... modern families are made up of many things these days ... it's nice to still have traditions like Father's Day ...

yeah it’s nice for now before it’s racist and sexist to have Father’s Day the way shits going lmao

Got 2 step kids as well kind of feel bad their biological dad is a bitch cause it is a day they should be with him his loss

flenser

Elite
Reaction score
yeah it’s nice for now before it’s racist and sexist to have Father’s Day the way shits going lmao

Got 2 step kids as well kind of feel bad their biological dad is a bitch cause it is a day they should be with him his loss

What do you mean? They just added a brand new federal holiday to make Father's day a 3 day weekend. The feds must love us! Funny name for it, though.