New here

Reaction score
Excited to be here and meet some new people. Just started TRT but don’t know anyone who else on TRT or any other form of AAS. Came across this place in search of people to talk to. The community seems pretty solid. Excited to get to know you guys.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG Zadek, glad you found us. TRT made my life so much better, hopefully it will for you as well.

Reaction score
Thank you both for the welcome!
I am hoping for the best with TRT as well. My number one goal is a better mental state. Anything physique wise that comes is just a bonus to me.
I started losing so much energy and drive a year ago and depression sorta became a normal part of life. When my PCP told me that was due to my levels I was like “wait…. You mean not everyone feels like this at my age?!” Started my therapy two weeks ago and excited for the journey.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Thank you both for the welcome!
I am hoping for the best with TRT as well. My number one goal is a better mental state. Anything physique wise that comes is just a bonus to me.
I started losing so much energy and drive a year ago and depression sorta became a normal part of life. When my PCP told me that was due to my levels I was like “wait…. You mean not everyone feels like this at my age?!” Started my therapy two weeks ago and excited for the journey.

So what were your levels at?

What's the dose you're on now?

Reaction score
So what were your levels at?

What's the dose you're on now?

my total was at 215. I am currently on 200mg a week to start. Will see in a few weeks with my next labs if we will adjust it.

I also been adjusting a lot of other things like diet as well. Cut out close to all added sugars, no longer do caffeine or energy drinks, and cut out nicotine.

Reactions: CJ

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Your life’s about to get so much better. TRT saved me. Literally life wasn’t worth living with the hell I was going through.

Welcome to the Underground.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Howdy and Welcome to SI ... how old are you .. and what are you other stats (weight / body fat%) ... I've been on TRT for 10 years this August ... and cannot believe how may body has transformed over this time period ... many here are FAR better shape and far more knowledgeable .. but their are many grey-beards (like me 55 years young) ... who are not planning on any PL or BB competitions ... we simply want to look good naked!

Mister Slicksta

Reaction score
I’ve been on TRT for two years about now. Feel free to shoot off any questions. We can compare blood results too if you want. Welcome to the Underground

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
thank you all for the warm welcome. For those that are saying life is about to change. I am ready.

Howdy and Welcome to SI ... how old are you .. and what are you other stats (weight / body fat%) ... I've been on TRT for 10 years this August ... and cannot believe how may body has transformed over this time period ... many here are FAR better shape and far more knowledgeable .. but their are many grey-beards (like me 55 years young) ... who are not planning on any PL or BB competitions ... we simply want to look good naked!

33 years old, Not 100% sure on stats. But guessing I would say 185ish with about 30% body fat. Really looking forward to that changing. NGL when COVID hit and they started the whole stay at home orders this got a lot harder and gaining weight became so much easier for me.
My number one goal is to feel better mentally, have my drive with my career back to what it was. Looking good naked will be a bonus hahaha

New Threads