Just want to say sorry

Reaction score
I have been critical of the way sometimes we respond to others on this site. I often found it too quick to attack others questions. But then I made the mistake of following a page on FB. Holy shit there are some ****ing stupid people out there. There's people injecting l-carnitine they bought from the supplement store and mixing it with BAC water, snorting pre workout mixes, heating up their peptides to prevent pip. I mean it goes on and on. There's guys using multiple sarm mixes with multiple sarm mixes with peptides and then asking HOW TO BEST USE IT!!! there's guys with ZERO muscle or experience using SARMs to lose fat. Hell **** no I don't want those idiots coming here. So I stand corrected tell these idiots to piss off.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have been critical of the way sometimes we respond to others on this site. I often found it too quick to attack others questions. But then I made the mistake of following a page on FB. Holy shit there are some ****ing stupid people out there. There's people injecting l-carnitine they bought from the supplement store and mixing it with BAC water, snorting pre workout mixes, heating up their peptides to prevent pip. I mean it goes on and on. There's guys using multiple sarm mixes with multiple sarm mixes with peptides and then asking HOW TO BEST USE IT!!! there's guys with ZERO muscle or experience using SARMs to lose fat. Hell **** no I don't want those idiots coming here. So I stand corrected tell these idiots to piss off.

Charity begins at home - that means do not participate in a negative way in those discussions nor think you have the ability to attract or dissuade them from coming here or anywhere else ... make an effort to contribute positively yourself here as well as other places ... just know that you can change and improve .. others on the same journey will appear along the way ...

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
You can’t of done that much bad to warrant and apology I never even heard of ya

Just what I was thinking while reading your post.

My rule is to never type anything you would not say to someone in person. I also understand that at one time I knew nothing so I try to be understanding with some crazy shit people try.

Oh, and fuuk social media.

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
All good brother. I appreciate your willingness to have an open mind and learn.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
LOL
I have a preemptive apology to members of the board here in case I ever do offend anyone. I like this board and I try to behave for the most part.
Now, there are a couple of boards where some peeps have been offended by me but I would die before ever apologizing to them because frankly they are POS idiot members on POS boards run by POS scum. That being said, OP post on FB in many groups is spot on. Some horrific advice by people who have no clue.

You can’t of done that much bad to warrant and apology I never even heard of ya

MrBafner

Reaction score
I think the snorting pre-workout are some of the same people that do the dry scooping crap.
Don't apologise .. but heck, don't take other peoples shit so serious.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I offend everyone until they realise I just trying to annoy them for fun. Most these days ignore me now, but I still think guns should be band and catholics are 90% pedophiles

LOL
I have a preemptive apology to members of the board here in case I ever do offend anyone. I like this board and I try to behave for the most part.
Now, there are a couple of boards where some peeps have been offended by me but I would die before ever apologizing to them because frankly they are POS idiot members on POS boards run by POS scum. That being said, OP post on FB in many groups is spot on. Some horrific advice by people who have no clue.

New Threads