Hello all!

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I used to post on this forum YEARS ago. It was a real fun place at times, lots of good memories for me.

I recently made a move to a new state, don't have any friends, and the gym is full of wackos doing god knows what on machines intended for something entirely different. This place popped back in my head. I thought I could come back, and maybe chit chat with people who are similar to myself.

So I hope everyone is still doing pretty well, staying in good shape, and enjoying life as best they can right now.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome back.

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dang Spear ... welcome back ... the was like 8 years ago ... I remember you cat whisperer ... meaning beautiful pussy ... many conquests often documented here ... we figured a jealous husband got you ... welcome back ... !!!

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dang Spear ... welcome back ... the was like 8 years ago ... I remember you cat whisperer ... meaning beautiful pussy ... many conquests often documented here ... we figured a jealous husband got you ... welcome back ... !!!

hahaha, nope! I ended up dating a chick for a bit, but then ended up meeting my wife.

I actually think all the man whoring really opened my eyes to women quite a bit, so many of them were absolute psycho's. When I met my wife, she was a cool, fun, witty person, with her own thoughts and feelings. Did things because SHE wanted to do them, not because some person on the internet said it was cool, or was following a trend. Seemed like so many of the younger girls were just sheep trying to emulate their favorite TV stars or something. So weird.

But anywho, yeah its cool to be back. I hope I can try to help the community in some way, i'll try to be more involved with serious questions and comments.

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
welcome back to the UG

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Heh don’t hate on the new school. I curl in the skwaat rack on the daily and ride the stationary bicycle in the dark with strobe lights.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome back sir!

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had always kind of assumed you were lost to legend of sorts.

Welcome back.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
mf'ing Spear... Hell yeah. Welcome back!

Reactions: Jin

New Threads