Tren e vs Tren a

Reaction score
Curious on everyones opinion. I have used both tren e and tren ace probably more times than I would like to admit in the past. Which do you prefer and why?

Popular opinion is tren ace. Many claim less sides, shorter ester so easier to come off of in a quicker time frame. I prefer tren e though. I get far less sides with enanthate. Too be honest not much at all other than ordinary sides that are manageable like sweat/ occasional insomnia. However, tren a can turn me into a god damn lunatic if I'm not careful with it. Sides out the ass. Never sleep. Numb emotions. Curious on others experiences. On tren e I feel I can run it for much longer lengths of time and is bearable.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I’ve used Ace exclusively. It’s neat to see such dramatic change in 4 weeks:)

I suppose I started using ace for the reasons you stated but I get Zen like on Tren, with just a bit of irritation if I’m not careful. Maybe I’ll try E in the future.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Depends on the dose for me? When I went to 600mg went with e as only 3 pins a week right now a cause only on 250mg also 3 pins a week. I won’t pin anymore than that

supreme666leader

Reaction score
How many injects a week on a? Id rather not go over two injects per week... May try tren next yr.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren A and Tren E is the same compound with a different ester, that is the only difference. This claim of more or less sides is simply not true, its mental. The same chemical compound with a different ester will not give a user different sides. Maybe argue that a certain ester will give someone a different side which again there is no scientific proof of such a claim....So this really boils down to how much of the actual compound gets utilized in the body, that will cause more or less sides, not the ester attached to the compound.....

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren A and Tren E is the same compound with a different ester, that is the only difference. This claim of more or less sides is simply not true, its mental. The same chemical compound with a different ester will not give a user different sides. Maybe argue that a certain ester will give someone a different side which again there is no scientific proof of such a claim....So this really boils down to how much of the actual compound gets utilized in the body, that will cause more or less sides, not the ester attached to the compound.....
The sides, just like test, are related to peaks. Someone says they're getting more sides on e and you find out, they're pinning it once a week and having a peak blood level 4x what they would have pinning ace every other day at the same weekly dose.

Reaction score
It really is. That is a ****ing gift to be zen like on tren. You are the only person I have ever heard say that in all my years! Oldhead at my gym claims his wife can be in other room reading the bible, and he swears she's banging the neighbor lmao. I notice I keep more mass on E. As I should with it being a longer ester and holding more water.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So you're saying that the ester itself could affect how much of a compound can be absorbed/used by the body.......so those that claim less sides on a particular ester are simply unable to physically absorb/use as much of the compound of one of the esters.

Interesting for sure. Nothing I had ever considered.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Esters delivery the compound, think of them as cars, u have slow cars, fast cars....Now think of whats in the car (compound) as something that will evaporate over time the slower it takes to get to the final destination or u will have more in the faster car. The compound in the car isnt any different in the slow car or fast car. Now if u have multiple cars going to a destination u will have too much of a compound which can result in sides....

So you're saying that the ester itself could affect how much of a compound can be absorbed/used by the body.......so those that claim less sides on a particular ester are simply unable to physically absorb/use as much of the compound of one of the esters.

Interesting for sure. Nothing I had ever considered.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Esters delivery the compound, think of them as cars, u have slow cars, fast cars....Now think of whats in the car (compound) as something that will evaporate over time the slower it takes to get to the final destination or u will have more in the faster car. The compound in the car isnt any different in the slow car or fast car. Now if u have multiple cars going to a destination u will have too much of a compound which can result in sides....
A different perspective I had not thought of in the past.

Thanks FD, you're not just good for noodz and free sirloins at the Bee's.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
sorry, shouldnt respond first thing waking up. with tren-e would i be able to get away with 2 injects per week?

Still would do 3x a week minimum. Particularly considering your personality type

Reaction score
I prefer short esters for everything.. except eq and primo.. my personal experience is that the sides with tren ace or.tren e is.dosage dependent and peron to person.. if your on.300mg.of.tren a and you are.getting sides.. drop to 200-250.. if it's a little better drop a little more.. or learn to tolerate the sides to reap the rewards.. my I can.run ace up to 400mg a wk..only side is my relationship gets rocky because I turn in to a real dick head..my sweet spot is 250-300.

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score

I love acetate word very well for me……Now Tren E is another story,It turned me into a 5 year old girl with hurt feelings!!!!
no bull shit……ONLY compound that has ever done that to me….

Reaction score
Awesome replies. Crazy how the same compound, but just a different ester can make all of us feel different in our own minds/bodies. I'm a sweaty mess from the tren today
IMG_9092.jpg

New Threads