Need Help For A Friend!!

traviswyliedime

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok guys I got a friend that wants to run a ph cycle. He wants to run either Double Dragon winn 50 or HD 50 or both of them together! How should he go about doing that cycle? Like what should he run during the cycle and then for pct? I need you ph guys to help me out!!

-Travis

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tell him to just run gear. I am about to start my first AAS cycle, and have only had experience with phs. While ph cycles made me familiar with PCT, gyno symptons, etc......I now feel like I was wasting valuable time and money that I could have spent on real gear. If he insists on running a prohormone, you can tell him I always bounced back quick from Nolva at 20/20/10/10. I'm not familiar with double dragon, but CEL stuff is good. He shouldn't expect to gain more than 8-10 lbs even with proper nutrition and lifting.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya man i would try to steer him away from Ph. Just have him run a dbol/ test cycle... Hell thank you for ever...

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The damn PH is worse for him than the gear IMHO... What LuLu said.... run test e/dbol

traviswyliedime

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well the guy wants to know why the PH is worse for him than gear and I cant really give him the answer. And he thinks the pct the company makes is gonna be good enough to get his test working again ._____.

Reaction score
Tell him this straigh up...Pikiki got fucked up on PH`s and ending up on TRT for doing that shit. Shit shut you down just like gear and even more IMO is even worst to recovery depend on what you run. Those OTC PCT are garbage. Tell him to join the board man we guied him. I know Gym rat knows more than me about Ph.

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
tell him to stay far far away from ph,its not worth at in the end, especially when comparing to aas.Give him some good guidance

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Friends don't let friends do pro hormones!

traviswyliedime

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
im gonna talk to him and see if he will reconsider. i just want the dude to be safe!

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
BAD NEWS BEARS - Tell him only people who want to be on TRT for life run PH.

I just found out my bro in Afghan is running one I couldn't fucking believe he didn't tell me he was doing that.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
90% of PHs are garbage. and the ones that are worth it (Epi, DMZ, SD, UD) still need to be run with a test base. Running a PH only cycle is just like a Var or Dbol only cycle--> you will be shutdown with no exogenous test = lethargy + limp dickness.

There are what 20 different PHs. All suck except the ones I've listed. Epi is like Var. DMZ (Dymethazine) and UD (Utradrol) is a slightly weaker Dbol without the bloat. And SD (Superdrol) is a slightly weaker A-Drol without the bloat.

Everything else is bumm... PHs are worse than real AAS if you're comparing to test but if you're comparing to other orals they have the same risks and sides... You guys think a PH is going to shut you down and put you on trt more than Drol or Dbol?.. I gotta disagree there

New Threads