Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Hollywood 1st cycle, log

Several people td me to make a log so I'll give it a go.

Today was day one of a 12 week test e only cycle. I pinned in my right glute. Actually the Mrs did. We used a 1" 22g. The only 1.5" at the tractor supply was an 18g and that freaked her out so I put on the smaller needle.

I didn't even feel it going in. As we walked out of the room I felt mild soreness, much like a bruise. Been massaging the area through the night.

Next pin will be Monday. Then I'll be on a Monday/Thursday schedule. I'll probably have her do the other glute. Then on Thursday I won't be with her so I'm thinking I should hit a quad. I'd love a little advice here on where to pin in the quad and any help about placement.

I'll try and update often but I don't want to bore you guys.

Thanks

Re: Hollywood 1st cycle, log

Nice you open a log with your first cycle. IMO I did one here and one in the other board and I believe no ne got bored lol. Make it very in detail as you can specially log your workout and post some pics once ina while ( so the whore pics get theyr part) lol Anyway newbs like to read and ask question plus you can inspire ppl thru your log and get pumped!!!!

About pin make sure your rotate the spots evrytime and on quads I pin in the upper part of the quads, like if you sit down around 6" down (make sense lol) I suggest you to order some pins online. I will not ****ing pin myself with nothing like 22g or bigger **** THAT!!! lol. Keep this log update son...

Thanks

I agree totally with you about the pin size. Unfortunately when I first started I had no choice but to go with a 25 gauge. Now back in the real world I can order 18's and yes they will still pull the oil based shit. Great info on the pins, Pikiki!

Thanks

I'll work on logging my workouts. Some days I only lift at work and it's very limited. Today was chest so I did
    BP 135/12 x3 205/5 x2
    Flys on the bench, with plates, 25/10 x3
    DB press, flat, 55/10 x3

Thanks

I'm also mostly posting from my phone and it's a pain.

Also did 45 push-ups.

That's all I can do at work.

I'll definitely get more pins. The mrs was suppose to bring some from work and she brought slin pi s. She's at a dr.'s office and will get the right ones next time. I hope. If not, I'll order some no problem.

Thanks

US Goverment Policy: If It Ain't Broken, Fix It Till It Is.

Thanks

Leg extension 10/90 x3
    Seated calf 15/90 x4
    Seated leg press 10/270 x3
    Seated leg curl 10/150 x3
    Ab crunches 12/100 x3
    Double leg raises
    30 min moderate cardio

Thanks

I didn't workout today but I did do about 30 min in the pool.

There's still quite a bit of tenderness where I pinned. Basically the whole glute is sore. It's not intense pain but quite noticeable.

Thanks

I haven't been taking aromasin yet, I'm only a few days in. Should I start it now?

Thanks

No answers for the above?

Anyway, 2nd pin was tonight. It went very smooth. It feels better than the first pin. Damn, my glute is still ****ing sore from the first. Feels like a cramp/ Charlie horse. 2nd site, other glute has no soreness or evidence of an injection. Hope it stays that way.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Hollywood72 View Post
    I haven't been taking aromasin yet, I'm only a few days in. Should I start it now?
    This is up to you brotha, some guys start at 2-3 weeks in, others only when they need it or like me from start to finish and on PCT. I don`t use high doses but the minimun and adjust from there if symptons kicking in. If you start as a preventive meassure starts at 6.25mgs eod and adjust from there. Hope this help

Thanks

Originally Posted by Pikiki View Post
    This is up to you brotha, some guys start at 2-3 weeks in, others only when they need it or like me from start to finish and on PCT. I don`t use high doses but the minimun and adjust from there if symptons kicking in. If you start as a preventive meassure starts at 6.25mgs eod and adjust from there. Hope this help
    I only have 12.5 capsules. Can't really halve those

Thanks

Originally Posted by Hollywood72 View Post
    I only have 12.5 capsules. Can't really halve those
    So start with those e3d or eod you will know if needs to bump up with the mgs.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Pikiki View Post
    So start with those e3d or eod you will know if needs to bump up with the mgs.
    dose 12.5mg EOD... the half life of those puppies is only about 20 something hours so EOD is necessary IMO

Thanks

Originally Posted by Get Some View Post
    dose 12.5mg EOD... the half life of those puppies is only about 20 something hours so EOD is necessary IMO
    ok, GS thanx for the correction bro.

Thanks

For Aromasin to be effective it needs to be taken ed because of the short half life. I would suggest that you just pay close attention to what your body is telling you. If you can get away with not taking it than you will see better results (aro can hinder gains). Pay close attention to attitude (bitchy), sex drive dropping, low energy, acne will probably not occur till late in your cycle if it does at all and gyno (bitch tit).

And bloating water retention more than normal.

And ask questions, lots of them
    The predetermined wish to destroy everything you know through your own arrogance.

Thanks

Well I feel like shit. Fever/lethargic. The glute I did the first pin in is huge, warm and knotted up. I can barely sit down. If each of my muscles do this on initial pin it would suck

Thanks

3rd pin was last night. First time in the quad and first time doing it myself. It went really well and i have the least pain associated with it so far. 1st pin spot is still sore as shit, swollen, transformed and insane. 2nd pin spot is just a little sore.

I was working out chest last night and I couldn't finish my DB presses because my swollen right butt cheek had me all cock eyed on the bench. One guy at the gym even told me to flatten my hips. ****, they were flat, my damn glute looks like a side of beef right now. It is getting better and i hope it's quick because with the sickness and the soreness, workouts have sucked.

Thanks

I'm in my third week (5 pins) and don't feel any different at all but I don't expect to until about week 4 or 5. Lots of people are claiming increased libido after first pin. I definitely haven't experienced that. I'll update this log when I start showing any benefits from the test.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 Times in 551 Posts

For me the sweat comes first. can't mistake it, especially when it's from my back, chest and not just from my pits. and it feels like I'm sweatin thick oil out my poors lol.. but strength didn't kick in for me until week 5..
    I <3 My Source

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast