Pinned my gear and could taste it lol

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So today it was just another regular pin day. Except about half way through my pin I got caught off guard tasted it and then started to smell it. Tripped me out for a minute. I know that I didn't hit a vein or anything. Any bro's have this happen before??? Training partner tells me that's how he knows its "good" like the old school Gorilla Juice he used to get.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Did you pin your tongue? Lol.

Don't know bro.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
FUCK NO LMAO..I did outer quad pin right into the muscle head like always. I do rotate traps, abs, bi's, tri's, delts, ect yea yea. Just won't touch my calves every AGAIN.

Reaction score
lol I taste my gear before use it, take a lit bit and taste it MMMMM!!!!!

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
MHMMMM MMM BIIIIIIIIITCH LMAO
howsittaste.jpg

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea that's what it made me think of bro hahhaha, gotta have a good time here on SI!!!!

traviswyliedime

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
had this shit happen with tren a few times...was really weird and made me alittle sick!

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
honsetly i have had that happen to me bro more than once, always with good gear so maybe ur boy is right. I think it might be a little tiny bit manybe getting into a blood vessel or something IDK thats the only way i culd think of why u taste it in ur mouth if u didnt inject into a vein

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Only with my own brew and Strangorep TNE.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol! This is totally normal shit. You wanna taste some shit, get your hands on some good legit Reforvit-B and see what's up. Can be takin orally too but when injected tastes just like you squirted some in your mouth. Now that's old school good shit. Hopefully Ez will chime in here on the Reforvit. Some of the best shit I've used

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
Lol! This is totally normal shit. You wanna taste some shit, get your hands on some good legit Reforvit-B and see what's up. Can be takin orally too but when injected tastes just like you squirted some in your mouth. Now that's old school good shit. Hopefully Ez will chime in here on the Reforvit. Some of the best shit I've used

ty for saying that its normal cuz its happened to me a bunch. i guess i could go google what Reforvit is, but i'd rather have u just tell me lol

well googled it..i guess it it injectable d-bol???

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
had this shit happen with tren a few times...was really weird and made me alittle sick!
ive had it happen to me to,after i pin,sometimes i can walk back into that room and taste it and smell it,mostly the testosterone lol..

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol! Reforvit-B brothers! Nothin like it. Shit was bad ass.Back when QV was new on the scene and legit. Nothin could beat QV and some Reforvit. We used to fill up double OO's and swallow em cause the taste was so rancid. But injecting that Reforvit was so awesome but wow did it taste like shit! Wait til Ez gets in on this thread this is funny shit. He's got some use under his belt on the good ole Reforvit

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
it happenes. you knicked a veign. maybe not on the way in but you may have caught one while pinning. when the juice directly gets absorbed bythe blood then you can do that. is the major cause of tren cough to. as long as you aspirated and did not shoot directly into a veign you'll be fine

Moppy1

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Happens to me all the time......I love the smell of Napalm in the morning!!!!

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Happends to me from time to time, and if im pinning tren, i go into a coughing attack, like swallowing a hand full of sand

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ive had it happen to me to,after i pin,sometimes i can walk back into that room and taste it and smell it,mostly the testosterone lol..

Yea that's def what I tasted with a little tren mixed lol