Mixing question:

bah1a

Lady Member
Reaction score
What is the advantage to mixing GH with 1 ml of bacteriostatic in a vial? Why not mix 1/2 ml and then draw only 1 iu (which equals 2 ius at this strength.) I just seems to me that injecting 1 (double strength) iu is easier than injecting 2 ius. Any thoughts?

Bah1a

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've actually gone to using 2ml of water. The first time I used 1ml, but for some reason on my last inject I'd be missing some. Probably just because I find it hard to see the IU markers. I dont think it actually matters bah1a how much you use to recon the Gh as long as you can do the math to figureout how many IU to inject.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
slin pins are tough to see when measuring very very small amounts

bah1a

Lady Member
Reaction score
I've actually gone to using 2ml of water. The first time I used 1ml, but for some reason on my last inject I'd be missing some. Probably just because I find it hard to see the IU markers. I dont think it actually matters bah1a how much you use to recon the Gh as long as you can do the math to figureout how many IU to inject.

Agreed. Do you think it's possible that the GH evaporates in the vial? I'm very precise in measuring, but have also found (with the last vial) that the vial was nearly empty when there should have been enough for a 2 more days. (Should have been 2.5 IUs left, but there was only 1 IU.) I reconstituted a new vial and am now tracking the days and amounts used now to see if indeed it might be evaporating. Could that be a possibility?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agreed. Do you think it's possible that the GH evaporates in the vial? I'm very precise in measuring, but have also found (with the last vial) that the vial was nearly empty when there should have been enough for a 2 more days. (Should have been 2.5 IUs left, but there was only 1 IU.) I reconstituted a new vial and am now tracking the days and amounts used now to see if indeed it might be evaporating. Could that be a possibility?

I wouldnt think that it could evaporate b/c it is sealed pretty good. I know sometimes I forget if I injected my Hgh, so I may have done 2x in a day....lol

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd assume it is like test and the last bit is always short. Might just be cumulative from going a hair iver each time. It happens with my hcg too.

New Threads