New guy saying hello.

Rip

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi, Thanks for the warm welcome.

I've been on TRT for a few years, with a few cycles, and a few PCT's in between, but I've been on Test, without a PCT, for about a year. At the moment I'm doing a maintenance TRT with 200mg per week of Test Enanthate. I want to do a cycle, but I want to make sure I'm doing it in a healthy way.
Should I do a PCT and, if so, how would you recommend I go about it? Or, should I just keep going with what I've been doing?
Also, how are my levels?
I'm also taking 1mg anastrozole 2x/week and 10mg Tamoxifen 2x/week. as well, I've been taking 25mcg Cytomel daily for about a month.
I just got some lab results. I was wondering what others think of my levels.
Total Testosterone = 853
Free Testosterone = 186
Still waiting for estrodial, but I'm not having symptoms.
Thanks

BTW, since I'm new, I didn't know how to subscribe to a thread until now. It will take me a while to figure things out.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No need for pct if you are on trt. That's one of the good things about trt. After you blast you just go back to your trt dose.

Rip

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks.
But, why was the one place(a rejuvenation clinic) I was getting it from having me do about a 3 week break with HCG, AI's, and clomid, and then back on the TEST?
Shouldn't I give my body a break?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks.
But, why was the one place(a rejuvenation clinic) I was getting it from having me do about a 3 week break with HCG, AI's, and clomid, and then back on the TEST?
Shouldn't I give my body a break?

To be honest I have no idea why the clinic would do that. Were to taking hcg during your trt? As far a I know there is no need to give your body a break from trt. I have been on just over 1 year now w/o any problems.. Maybe someone else will chime in on what the clinic was attempting to do.

Rip

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No, I wasn't taking HCG during. They said so my receptor were clean and ready for another cycle.

Rip

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got deca and anavar by prescription from them, too. At one point, i was doing test, deca, and anavar. Then, i did a PCT and went back to Test and AI's.
They were so expensive that i went back to my primary care Dr and had her prescribe Testosterone. Though, she doesn't believe in using AI's in conjunction wit PCT. I know, its messed up.
Anyway, how are my lab result levels?

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome aboard bro. glad to have ya

New Threads