First Cycle: All You Need to Know

Reaction score
Here is what I think is a good starter cycle for just about anyone. Please feel free to add to this or comment as you wish. This is an open forum for educated members so I'd like your feedback. These are my own words, not taken from anywhere, so feel free to comment away.

*Note - If this is truly your first cycle experience, please read all the way through and watch the videos*

Part 1: The Cycle (Injection will be discussed later in the post)

Ingredients: Testosterone (Cypionate or Enanthate), Dianabol 10mg tabs

Testosterone 500mg EW Weeks 1-10 (two 250mg shots per week)
Dianabol 30mg ED Weeks 1-4 (3 separate doses, 4-6 hours apart)

The first 4 weeks should be plenty of time to make great gains on Dbol. The first time I ever took dbol was at 25mg ED and I had awesome gains, so 30mg ED should be more than enough for a beginner. Also, that dose should be free of really painful back pumps for most people. By week 5 the Test should be reaching peak blood plasma levels and really kicking into gear.

Part 2: Protection & Maintenance

Ingredients: Arimidex or Exemestane and HCG

Aromatase Inhibitors (AI) - Use as needed when gyno starts to develop
Arimidex at 0.25mg to 0.5mg EOD or E3D and Exemestane at 12.5mg EOD

Testosterone and especially Dbol can cause male breast tissue to develop during the course of your cycle. This can be treated by using a suicide inhibibiting AI. This will actually stop the conversion to estrogen, thus limiting gyno growth. Nolvadex can also be used, but it merely blocks the receptor by occupying it and will not stop the aromatase process. You can run an AI throughout the cycle to help avoid getting gyno in the first place, but I choose not to because it can cause joint soreness and irritation if taken too often.

Part 2b: HCG

Ingredients: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)

HCG 250 IU Twice Weekly starting at week 4 or 5

I am a huge advocate of HCG. It mimics Leutenizing Hormone (LH) in the testes and will keep them from atrophying (shrinking), thus increasing the chances of full recovery for the Hypothalamic Pituitary Testicular Axis (HPTA).

HCG is administered most commonly through subcutaneous (subQ) injection with an insulin needle (slin pin). It comes as a lypholized powder and needs to be reconstituted with bacteriostatic water (bac water or bac). It's much easier than it sounds. SubQ injections are also much easier than the Intramuscular ones you will need to perform when injecting gear.

Here is a video on how to inject subcutaneously:

Part 3: Post Cycle Therapy (PCT)

Ingredients: HCG and Nolvadex and/or Clomid

For a 10 week cycle as such, 4 weeks of PCT can be recommended. I like to use a combination of the drugs Nolvadex (Nolva) and Clomid. However, beacuse of the half life of the Enanthate or Cypionate ester in the Testosterone, you must wait at least 3 weeks for your blood levels to drop below normal. At this point, your body will attempt a recovery of your suppressed HPTA. So, your PCT will start week 14.

In weeks 11-13 there will be no injections of any hormones. Blood plasma levels will peak somewhere in the middle of that time frame and then decline to the end. Herein lies the possibility of backloading a cycle with Testosterone propionate. However, I don't think it's necessary or appropriate for a new user to worry about doing this the first time around. Here is the HCG schedule for weeks 11-13:

Week 11: 250 IUs twice that week
Week 12: 250 IUs EOD
Week 13: 500 IUs EOD

*Note - DISCONTINUE use of HCG prior to commencing PCT

Week 14: 100mg Clomid ED and 40mg Nolva ED
Week 15: 100mg Colmid ED and 40mg Nolva ED
Week 16: 50mg Clomid ED and 20mg Nolva ED
Week 17: 50mg Clomid ED and 20mg Nolva ED

*Note - Either drug may be used alone, but I believe both used together are of greater value than either by itself

After week 17, if you've done everything correctly, you should be almost fully recovered. Your body may take a few more weeks to kick back into gear, but you should be well on your way.

At this point it is recommended that you give your body (and your endocrine system) some much needed time "off." Going by the book, you should take as much time off ans you spent on plus time for PCT. So, 13 weeks leading up to PCT plus 4 weeks of PCT equals 17 weeks off. On the 18th week off you can begin a new cycle if you wish to do so at this time. Many people take much less time off than is recommended, but to be on the safe side, this is what I recommend.

Needle selection and Injection

For most guys, a 23 to 25 guage needle thickness is perfect for injecting oil based AAS into the muscle. If you are of average BF% (15% to 20%) you will likely need a 1.5" needle length to get the job done in the glutes. For the shoulders, thighs, and ventroglute areas a 1" long needle will suffice.

Here is a good site that discusses different injection sites and techniques...

http://spotinjections.com/

If you are drawing the oil from a vial, I always recommend using a different needle to draw and to inject. Use a 20 or 21 guage needle to draw, as it will be much easier than trying to draw with a 23g or 25g. Simply screw off the drawing needle and replace it with a fresh sterile injection needle. Pull the amount of air into the syringe that corresponds with the amount of oil you will draw out. Insert the needle into the vial, depress the plunger on the syringe to push the air inside. This will help you pull the oil out of the vial. This is much easier if you have the vial upside down.

Here is a video that discusses Intramuscular injections (Next Post): The only difference I would advise is that instead of taking "3-5 seconds" to inject, spread it out over 30 seconds or more. This will help to desrease injection soreness that may arise later on.

As a final note I would like to point out that this information is intended to educate you on the proper procedure for completing a successful cycle for the first time. However, it is not an authoritative guide for success. You alone determine the success of your cycle through your dedication to diet and training.

Prior to attmepting this cycle, you should have a number of solid training years under your belt, have your diet up to par, and be free from any injuries. AAS will increase your strength far more rapidly than when training naturally and this will put stress on your connective tissues. This is a terrible idea if you are aready suffering from an injury.

If this is the first thing you are reading about cycling AAS congratulations, you have more information than most people when starting their first cycle. HOWEVER, there is still more research to be done.

1. Know what side effects to expect from each drug and how to deal with them
2. What to do if something goes awry
3. Always have all of your gear (including PCT items) in hand before you start the cycle
4. Research testosterone esters and their "half-lives"
5. Feel like you're more than ready when you start
6. This is no joke....you simply can't half ass it and have even decent results

**IMPORTANT**
As a side note, you probably WILL NOT find a reliable source right out of the gate. Trust me, this is for the better. It will force you to get invloved in forums discussing AAS and you will learn more everyday and meet great people. Somewhere down the road (hopefully sooner than later) you will find a reliable source. The number one rule you should follow is never ask anyone directly for a new source (or on the open forum for that matter) that you don't personally know. They are either going to ignore, cuss you out, or scam you. Any way you look at it, not a good proposition.
I can see you put a whole lot into this post and it's really nice of you to do that for you know younger people or people just starting out the problem is I don't agree with much of anything you say.

the best first cycle bar none is 5 or 600 makes a test a week usually either test E or C. I don't see the purpose in using dbol in a first cycle and I definitely don't seen the purpose of Dbol ever for just 4 weeks.
use 500 to 600 m a test a week split into two dosages a week do it for 12 weeks train hard eat a lot of protein eat clean carbs try to learn as much as you can about diet as you go and train your ass off and you'll be amazed how much muscle you gain off of just that. now file that in your brain because later on when you start reading posts on here a guy's taking 3000 mg of test a week you'll know how ridiculous that is and how stupid.

also include tamoxifen 10 mgs s day to prevent gyno. you don't need an AI especially at the dose that you're taking you might not even need tamoxifen but you definitely don't need an AI. what an AI is going to do is more harm than good if it does anything.

once this 12 weeks is done you could do one of several things you could take two weeks off and go again this time adding some that something else. something like dbol but for 8 weeks at 40 mg not 12. use the test for 12. after these two 12-week runs your body should change considerably at this point you could do a PCT post psychotherapy to get your own testosterone running again once you do stay off as long as you feel is necessary then when you go back on again just try different compounds to try to find out what works best for you but never never use mega doses of anything they don't do you any good. say say these people that are taking 3,000 makes a test a week at a thousand makes a test a week anything over that is not going to cause any more muscle gain than a thousand every steroid has a ceiling it's been proven in studies there was a study done in HIV patients using Anadrol. the study was to see if using over 150 MB of anadril a day would cause these HIV patients to gain more muscle and more weight than 150 m a day. the final conclusion of the double buying study was that 150 is anadrol ceiling. anything over 150 mg is a total waste and is not going to cause any more weight gain or any more muscle gain and it's the same thing with every single steroid you take 3,000 mgs test a week you're pretty much just wasting 2,000 mg a week at least if not more personally I think 750 is the most you should take. don't get wrapped up in these idiots that think mega doses are going to make the body building process which is always a marathon not a Sprint any shorter than it's going to be cuz it's not going to work

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
I can see you put a whole lot into this post and it's really nice of you to do that for you know younger people or people just starting out the problem is I don't agree with much of anything you say.

the best first cycle bar none is 5 or 600 makes a test a week usually either test E or C. I don't see the purpose in using dbol in a first cycle and I definitely don't seen the purpose of Dbol ever for just 4 weeks.
use 500 to 600 m a test a week split into two dosages a week do it for 12 weeks train hard eat a lot of protein eat clean carbs try to learn as much as you can about diet as you go and train your ass off and you'll be amazed how much muscle you gain off of just that. now file that in your brain because later on when you start reading posts on here a guy's taking 3000 mg of test a week you'll know how ridiculous that is and how stupid.

also include tamoxifen 10 mgs s day to prevent gyno. you don't need an AI especially at the dose that you're taking you might not even need tamoxifen but you definitely don't need an AI. what an AI is going to do is more harm than good if it does anything.

once this 12 weeks is done you could do one of several things you could take two weeks off and go again this time adding some that something else. something like dbol but for 8 weeks at 40 mg not 12. use the test for 12. after these two 12-week runs your body should change considerably at this point you could do a PCT post psychotherapy to get your own testosterone running again once you do stay off as long as you feel is necessary then when you go back on again just try different compounds to try to find out what works best for you but never never use mega doses of anything they don't do you any good. say say these people that are taking 3,000 makes a test a week at a thousand makes a test a week anything over that is not going to cause any more muscle gain than a thousand every steroid has a ceiling it's been proven in studies there was a study done in HIV patients using Anadrol. the study was to see if using over 150 MB of anadril a day would cause these HIV patients to gain more muscle and more weight than 150 m a day. the final conclusion of the double buying study was that 150 is anadrol ceiling. anything over 150 mg is a total waste and is not going to cause any more weight gain or any more muscle gain and it's the same thing with every single steroid you take 3,000 mgs test a week you're pretty much just wasting 2,000 mg a week at least if not more personally I think 750 is the most you should take. don't get wrapped up in these idiots that think mega doses are going to make the body building process which is always a marathon not a Sprint any shorter than it's going to be cuz it's not going to work

You’ve obviously never taken more than 150mg of anadrol or 1000mg of test.
I think you should post a pic of your physique to show that you’ve actually put into practice anything and not just vomiting shit out of your brain or that you’ve read.

I was unaware that aids patients are training hard and eating a ton of food

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I think you should post a pic of your physique to show that you’ve actually put into practice anything and not just vomiting shit out of your brain or that you’ve read.

But he said post psychotherapy and 150 megabytes of anadrol.

How could we be dismissive of such new and cutting edge ideas such as this? 😅

He even enlightened us to how there are so many people that are doing over 3000mg of test per week. I had no idea people could inject that much test into their ass... another piece of valuable insight. 🙄

Reaction score

sure I have no problem with posting past pictures when I competed in pictures right now but it's going to make you look really fucking stupid.
you young guys are all out of your mind you think you know everything you think you need 3,000 mg of test a week and yes I have taken over a thousand makes a test I took 1500 and it didn't know more than a thousand did and I never exceeded 150 MX Anadrol cuz it's not needed I never exceed 50 I've done 15 NPC contests I've done five national level NPC contest I finished second at the junior USA 3rd at the junior USA second at the junior Nationals at the USA and 7th at the USA tell me what you've done tell me what expertise you have or what qualifications you have to tell people to use 3,000 mg to test a week like an idiot?.

is that enough pictures man or you want to be embarrassed more?
30f0a3dc2fb247e201b516e40d4aef03.jpg
b8f5f73218417b39c8de876e9a7e8bad.jpg
a227fab47b3e4b32af099d9a63518b0b.jpg
474a977e0d58fb73b2814ca01a3d621b.jpg
47e7bb32318ecf537db1a845d4e24a30.jpg
5bd450e34d54579e40f3adadccca8eea.jpg
3d7876c038d4a7e701bb43fba390f814.jpg

Reaction score

How could we be dismissive of such new and cutting edge ideas such as this?

He even enlightened us to how there are so many people that are doing over 3000mg of test per week. I had no idea people could inject that much test into their ass... another piece of valuable insight.
I can't believe how idiotic you people are you young guys are fucking stupid as hell and that's why you're getting nowhere why don't you take a look at the pictures I just posted underneath and then why don't you post some pictures of yourself and let's see how good your message working

Reaction score
friend of mine on here that is the same age as me came up with the same time learn the same things we pretty much agree on everything told me he stays the fuck out of these conversation with you young kids now I see why he says because your heart has and you won't listen it's as soon as people start talking about a thousand makes a trend and 3,000 makes a test he walks the fuck away and he won't help anybody. what the hell is wrong with you guys seriously do you think someone like me with 31 years of experience can hurt you in some way you think I'm on here writing this shit because I want to waste my time I actually wanted to help you people because you're so fucking lost you don't know what the hell is going on from what I can read here but you know what screw you figure your shit out yourself I'm not writing anything else you could go look like I said look at the pictures and just feel stupid as stupid as you possibly can and if you have the guts post your own pictures

Reaction score
I can't believe how idiotic you people are you young guys are fucking stupid as hell and that's why you're getting nowhere why don't you take a look at the pictures I just posted underneath and then why don't you post some pictures of yourself and let's see how good your message working

this board is unbelievable they're making fun of me from misspelling you want to know why I misspelling I had a cornea transplant I'm blind in one eye I have to talk into the phone I can't type I can't really make paragraphs so I know it's annoying to read without paragraphs that's why I misspelled because the talk to text it's very bad I try to do my best but like I said it'll be four months before I can see out of my other eye. you guys are real fucking brain surgeons aren't you with real empathy for other people you know what go shoot your 3,000 mg of test go kill yourself like Boston Lloyd you're a bunch of fucking retards

Reaction score
this is the last time I'm posting on this forum I'm curious to see after I posted those pictures how many replies I get after that and how many just go away out of embarrassment.

Reaction score
wow you guys couldn't shut up could you until I posted those pictures where the fuck are you now? you lost your voice? do you just feel really fucking stupid that you talk to me like that when I almost be Danny Hester at the USA? that's the problem with these forums No One ever knows who the fuck they're talking to and they can go on and disrespect somebody with tremendous resumes and not even know it and then end up feeling like a fool when they find out. it's amazing how you all shut up though

Reaction score

He even enlightened us to how there are so many people that are doing over 3000mg of test per week. I had no idea people could inject that much test into their ass... another piece of valuable insight.
you had a whole lot to say didn't you where are you now? where did you go you lose your voice you lose your ability to type or you just totally embarrassed after I posted those pictures. you guys are a bunch of idiots you don't even know who you're talking to and you go off with some stupidity all I was trying to do is help because most of you guys don't know what the fuck you're doing

Reaction score

you know you're a real genius you dismiss a medical study posted in the American journal of Medicine using HIV patients because they're not training and eating like a bodybuilder because it says that over 150 mg they do not gain any more muscle than under 150 mg? the thing is they're saying they do gain a significant amount of muscle under 150 mg it just stops at 150 and they Gain No More do you understand this or you're too stupid? or do you just want an excuse to take adanadril a day like an idiot. you asked me to post pictures I haven't heard a fucking word from you since and I probably won't ever post pictures that was the stupidest request you ever made you don't know who the fuck you're talking to you have no idea

Reaction score
you know you're a real genius you dismiss a medical study posted in the American journal of Medicine using HIV patients because they're not training and eating like a bodybuilder because it says that over 150 mg they do not gain any more muscle than under 150 mg? the thing is they're saying they do gain a significant amount of muscle under 150 mg it just stops at 150 and they Gain No More do you understand this or you're too stupid? or do you just want an excuse to take adanadril a day like an idiot. you asked me to post pictures I haven't heard a fucking word from you since and I probably won't ever post pictures that was the stupidest request you ever made you don't know who the fuck you're talking to you have no idea

I've been looking at medicine journal articles about steroids for years and you can never find articles that are based on athletic performance because there's no medical reason to give steroids for athletic performance you have to be creative you have to look for studies on steroids and then fit them into athletic performance like I did with the HIV study if 150 mg plus does not work for HIV patients any better than 150 mg why would it work better for a bodybuilder? I got to get off this fucking board and stop cuz you guys got me infuriated you just a bunch of fucking useless idiots that no absolutely nothing that came at the wrong fucking guy at the wrong time and now you look like a bunch of idiots

Reaction score
I'm still wondering where you all went you couldn't shut the fuck up right until I posted the pictures now you won't say a goddamn thing I guess what could you say I look like shit I take 3,000 mg of test this guy doesn't and he could step on me?

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I'm still wondering where you all went you couldn't shut the fuck up right until I posted the pictures now you won't say a goddamn thing I guess what could you say I look like shit I take 3,000 mg of test this guy doesn't and he could step on me?

It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that you are posting late and everyone is probably sleeping, could it?

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score

First off who the fuck do you think you are??? I’m small as fuck and Im telling you to get bent…

You think cuz you got some muscle and won a few shows we are gonna bow down to you and suck your balls??? Motherfucker we don’t even know you…nobody gives a fuck who you are either just so you know…you could be Arnold and you’d be told to get fucked coming up in our house like that shitting all over the floor like an untrained puppy.

Not to mention nobody here is gonna respect you while you’re calling everyone stupid doesn’t matter how jacked you are…

And who is taking 3k mg of test a month? Nobody is running around spouting that…you’re literally angry over something that doesn’t exist …

Reaction score
First off who the fuck do you think you are??? I’m small as fuck and Im telling you to get bent…

You think cuz you got some muscle and won a few shows we are gonna bow down to you and suck your balls??? Motherfucker we don’t even know you…nobody gives a fuck who you are either just so you know…you could be Arnold and you’d be told to get fucked coming up in our house like that shitting all over the floor like an untrained puppy.

Not to mention nobody here is gonna respect you while you’re calling everyone stupid doesn’t matter how jacked you are…

And who is taking 3k mg of test a month? Nobody is running around spouting that…you’re literally angry over something that doesn’t exist …
He types like he's on 3g of test, tren and cocaine.

Reaction score
this is the last time I'm posting on this forum I'm curious to see after I posted those pictures how many replies I get after that and how many just go away out of embarrassment.

Bye then.

You’re not doing anyone a favor simply by gracing us with your presence.

All your posts have pointed out the OBVIOUS excerpt you make them very wordy.

We aren’t retards here and you don’t need to act like you’re talking down to us. That’s why I called you “god” in the other thread.

Nobody knows you here and you don’t just get respect by saying you’re a former bodybuilder. Wow. We all have our own experiences.

Nobody runs 3 grams of testosterone here. Like I said, we’re not retarded. So valve back the generalities. And for fucks sake condense your posts so you don’t blow out corneas out having to read so much.

Reaction score

Um. Cocaine is a hell of a drug but maybe slow down a bit.

How do you compare yourself to Danny Hester in one post and in this post you’re comparing yourself to a kid sign AIDS.

150 mg of anadrol to a sick kid that isn’t active prevented muscle wasting and allowed him to gain wait so he wouldn’t, you know, die. You’re going to reference that article (and EVERYONE has because again, you aren’t contributing anything new) and use the article for anadrol and bodybuilding? The two couldn’t be more opposite.

How do you read what we write and can’t read what your voice to text blabbers into the phone?

Reaction score
I've been looking at medicine journal articles about steroids for years and you can never find articles that are based on athletic performance because there's no medical reason to give steroids for athletic performance you have to be creative you have to look for studies on steroids and then fit them into athletic performance like I did with the HIV study if 150 mg plus does not work for HIV patients any better than 150 mg why would it work better for a bodybuilder? I got to get off this fucking board and stop cuz you guys got me infuriated you just a bunch of fucking useless idiots that no absolutely nothing that came at the wrong fucking guy at the wrong time and now you look like a bunch of idiots

Yea. We look like idiots. 🙄