First Cycle: All You Need to Know

Reaction score
Great post bro I read that shit almost twice lol
Excellent info I can store in my head especially being very new

Reaction score
Excellent info ... Everything is broken down and it's a fool proof plan for someone starting off ..

BigTruck

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Awesome info for a guy like me just getting back into aa's after 10 years or so. That was an awesome refresher bro! Thanks

Reaction score
Thank you so much for this. This is probably one of the few posts across the internet that details the prepping & everything else needed BESIDES the AAS itself, haha.

nightster

Elite
Reaction score
Great thread!!! Can anyone explain what a guy could expect as far as "cycle flu" or other type of symptoms ?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great thread!!! Can anyone explain what a guy could expect as far as "cycle flu" or other type of symptoms ?

You mean test flu. I wouldn't expect that. It's an uncommon occurrence and it's not like you can do something about it. 24 hour kinda thing anyway.

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nightster I had it first three cycles I did. Lasted about a week. Just long enough that you start to panic and question if you should stop taking what your taking. It's no big deal. You rest up and it goes away. First three cycles I ran were dirty home brew gear. Might have something to do with it cause since then I've run a different higher quality brand and haven't had it since.

M_T Pockets

Reaction score
Great information and lots of thanks. Hoping to tackle this topic soon.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i dont remember the exact number it was a while ago..I know u keep alot and u look different after every cycle.Keeping gains depends on how u continue to eat and train after the cycle ends

New Threads