First Cycle: All You Need to Know

Paolos

Reaction score
Great post! As we all know the first cycle sets the tone for all cycles after that as you will develop good habits.
If you want to stay in this game for a while this is the only way to fly.

Reaction score
Cutting stack advice

Great original post, answered a lot of my questions. I'm a total newbie when it comes to steroids (but far from a newb when it comes to training, I lived at the OTC for awhile and competed D1 in college) and my athletic career just came to an end. I'm roughly 275 right now and 6'2.5. My goal is to get into the mid 230's. I can anyone shoot me some advice with what to take instead of the dianabol (I'm assuming winstrol). Your guys help is extremely appreciated!

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
Great write up!
What the recommended gauge for injection testosterone E? I will be drawing with a 19g but don't want to have to stick myself with any larger bore than needed.

Bama78

Reaction score
25g is slim and doesn't take forever to push out. I pull with a 20 or a 21 And pin with 25 no matter where I pin. Jmo tho.

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
25g is slim and doesn't take forever to push out. I pull with a 20 or a 21 And pin with 25 no matter where I pin. Jmo tho.

Thanks brother, that helps more than you know. Appreciate you!

Reaction score
Great advice. I'm stoked to see everyone has the same consensus. I've read a bunch of different advice on when to use hcg and how long to wait before starting Clomi and Nolv. I appreciate the solid thread as I am about to drop and start PCT here soon.

Reaction score
Good read and great information. Thanks for the info.

Reaction score
Hi GS

Great read for a beginner like me. Please explain part 2 and 2b? You say start HCG twice weekly at week 4 and 5 . Until when? Also do you take Arimidex separately and Exemestane and HCG together, or either Arimidex or Exemestane with HCG?

Thank You

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Hi GS

Great read for a beginner like me. Please explain part 2 and 2b? You say start HCG twice weekly at week 4 and 5 . Until when? Also do you take Arimidex separately and Exemestane and HCG together, or either Arimidex or Exemestane with HCG?

Thank You

Start HCG from day 1 and run it up until about 4days prior to beginning pct.

Arimidex and exemestane are both aromatase inhibitors. You can take either with HCG but I believe arimidex to be the superior option.

Reaction score
Hi GS

If I am concerned about Dianabol pushing my blood pressure up (its a little higher than normal 140/90) - What can I replace it with in the cycle that you have posted here. I want o give it a go but the worry remains.... Thank you

Reaction score
Awesome read. Thanks for taking the time to post that. 2 thumbs up.

MPC

Reaction score
This is very informative and exactly the info I was hoping to find here but it's still all Greek to me. Where how when what????? I'll keep reading as much as I can before I ask someone to hold my hand!

saltylifter

Elite
Reaction score
Nice break down.
Will help the confusion for allot of people.

Reaction score
Great read, thanks for the Dora the Explorer style of writing ;)

Reaction score
Write a book. Seriously. Awesome. Thank you for the info.

New Threads