Top 10 Concerns For A New Steroid User

Reaction score
Thanks! I’ve got a guy here in TN that I’ve been using for gear but I think I’m going to venture out on my own so I don’t have to be dependent on him anymore. Great forum and advice all around so far

1bigun11

Elite
Reaction score
5. Should I tell my wife or girlfriend (that I am using illegal substances without a prescription?)

Sure! What possibly could ever go wrong with that! It's not like she would ever get pissed at you and blame steroids for your every argument, or whine about the money you spend on it, or tell her girlfriends about it and let the cat completely out of the bag for all the world to know! And it's not like people would forget all about your bloody hard work and dedication and miserable starvation dieting once they know, and say that the only reason you look the way you do is because you're a drug addict! That could never happen!

And the incidence of break-ups and divorce among weightlifters is so low there is no real possibility of her becoming an bitter ex, and then really screwing you with the information! So blab on, you little homeless jailbird! Blab on!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Exactly the same im 36 an have been in gym on an off over the years an im finally going to start test next month

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
All the pinned threads in this section are awesome, but this one hits the nail on the head for newbie concerns.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
#4 the glow up is real. People will notice you getting huge if bulking is your goal. People will however be unlikely to suspect steroid use unless you have freakishly good genetics.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
PROVIRON (MESTEROLONE) 25MG / PER TAB – ***
Best quality products at minimum price. I have become a regular customer now. Also referring to my colleagues in gym.
thank you ***
Fuck off you scammer shill

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I still remember the first time someone commented on me getting bigger. I will never forget that
I think my top concerns for a new steroid user going to be very different than menus. my concerns would not be focused on my health or any damaging effects of service would have my focus would be on making sure my diet's right my training is right that I'm using the right amount of drugs the right drug at the right dose to get the most out of the cycle I'm about to do. people don't realize but bodybuilding is made up of three components. training, diet, and drugs if any one of those three is off and not right you're not going to make optimal progress no matter what you do. so really the whole journey and bodybuilding is really learning your body learning yourself learning what diet you need to work at an optimal level what type of training program you yourself need that's going to work the best and which drugs work the best for you and cause the least side effects. so that's what I'd be worried most about starting a new steroid cycle. using a new steroid cycle I wouldn't do anything more than 500 to 750 makes a test so to worry about your health on that those and it's kind of stupid I understand that the press is bombarded you with ridiculousness but no one is going to die on 500 mg is testosterone

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I have been reading a lot of advice on this board about first cycles. Since I am a newb myself, I have written down questions that seem to keep popping up here and everywhere else. Some of these I have answered for myself, others not so much. Here are the most popular concerns new guys seem to have about their first cycle.

1. Where can I get some gear?
This one took a little time to figure out. You have to make friends, gain some trust, use common sense, and be patient. I feel pretty good about this one.

2. Can I do an oral only cycle?
Boy, is this one popular. What is it about new guys and pinning? The general consensus seems to be, "Now Way!" Me personally, once I decided to start using gear, I made my mind up to go all in. I have also been using phs for awhile and have become tired of the whole oral only thing.

3. Ok-I have the gear, and I am ready to pin....how do I pin it and where?
I am still working on this one. Seems like glutes are a pretty good place to start.

4. Are people going to notice me gaining weight too fast?
New guys are afraid somebody is going to notice that they are on gear. Does that mean people who notice will think we are criminals? Cheaters? Junkies? I don't know.....but I sure as hell hope somebody notices me getting jacked up!!

5. Should I tell my wife or girlfriend?
I will leave this up to Dr. Phil.

6. How bad are my nuts going to shrivel?
Seems like new guys are worried about their nuts. I was when I started down this journey. I think the answer is, "Pretty bad, bro-nature of the beast" The good news is they usually come back, and there are some things we can do to prevent it.I am still trying to decide whether I want to use HCG or not.

7. How bad can gyno be?
At first I thought,"Why would I spend years getting my chest to look like it does, to only risk having gyno?" Then after much research, I realized that gyno is typically a by-product of shitty planning.

8. What would be a good compound to use for a first cycle?
This one is easy....Test.

9. Can I take an oral with my test for the first cycle?
I don't know, man....this one is tough. I have heard yes and no. Some say it helps impatient new guys from thinking the test isn't working, others say test is enough for first cycle. I haven't decided yet.

10. How should my training and nutrition change when "on"?
I am still working on this one. I assume my strength will go up, so that will affect my training. I also assume that I need to be eating a surplus of calories to gain weight, but should I be eating more than I normally would for bulking naturally?

That's it. That's my top 10 concerns for a newbie. I have a few more weeks before my first pining, and I have to admit I am FILLED with excitement.
lol it was just funny reading this because I haven't thought about these things since I was a teenager. about worrying about where to get things and worrying about if my girlfriend's going to find it or if I'm going to grow too fast and my mom's going to know. I'll give you a suggestion on a source I only use Dragon farmer products which are available several different places at different prices I have a good place that is a little cheaper than everywhere else but it's not too much more expensive than anything else if you look at a place called anaboliclab.com they send out certain brands a lot of brands for testing every year and they have tested about every Dragon form a product and every single one comes back either right on or any testosterone usually comes back over those by about 30 to 50 mg. the only single drug that came back under dosed was the anadrol on the label it said 50 mg and it was tested at 47.8 which is negligible and not really a problem. so I've gotten to the point where I don't use anything else even if it's less money I'm willing to pay a little more cuz I know dragon farm is going to be what it says it is they must have a good lab because everything is sterile I have taken a bunch of their stuff and never got in any kind of significant pip or an abscess or an infection I mean it's good stuff it really is it's top of the line stuff and I've used every kind of human grade stuff too in the past just as good. just if you want a suggestion on a brand there are a ton of other good brands out there too. as for us domestic sources I myself would stay away and the only reason unless you know the guy making it and you know he's responsible and he's not making it in his mother's garage with a bunch of oil and shit around and it's totally unsterile.
even if recommended by reps on these boards a US domestic made from Ross from China they get the roars over here and then they make their own product but they're not chemists most of them are just regular bodybuilders like us they have no idea about anything to do with chemistry or synthesizing these drugs into a sterile compound for injection they do the best they can based on stuff posted online but just a small mistake can make a vial on sterile and an unsterile could lead to your leg getting cut off. I will not screw around with us ugls. the difference in the UGL is in Europe and Asia some of them Dragon Pharma I think it's Euro pharmacy, seven labs, there's a lot of them that are good but they're real businesses they employ a lot of people they have the same equipment pharmaceutical companies have and they actually have pharmacy pharmacists working for them professionals working for them making this stuff because in these countries steroids are not illegal to possess so they get away with this I mean it's not a big deal there. I believe dragon farm is made in China where nothing's a big deal. but at least when you know you're getting them from these places they're using real pharmaceutical equipment that they would use in a US pharmaceutical company they're not making it in their garage with the couple of vials or beakers and hopefully making it sterile. it might be much cheaper for you to do it that way and you'll get it in two days rather than 2 weeks but is it really worth it to pay a little less and have to wait a couple weeks to risk an abscess and infection or something even worse than that?

Reaction score
I have been reading a lot of advice on this board about first cycles. Since I am a newb myself, I have written down questions that seem to keep popping up here and everywhere else. Some of these I have answered for myself, others not so much. Here are the most popular concerns new guys seem to have about their first cycle.

1. Where can I get some gear?
This one took a little time to figure out. You have to make friends, gain some trust, use common sense, and be patient. I feel pretty good about this one.

2. Can I do an oral only cycle?
Boy, is this one popular. What is it about new guys and pinning? The general consensus seems to be, "Now Way!" Me personally, once I decided to start using gear, I made my mind up to go all in. I have also been using phs for awhile and have become tired of the whole oral only thing.

3. Ok-I have the gear, and I am ready to pin....how do I pin it and where?
I am still working on this one. Seems like glutes are a pretty good place to start.

4. Are people going to notice me gaining weight too fast?
New guys are afraid somebody is going to notice that they are on gear. Does that mean people who notice will think we are criminals? Cheaters? Junkies? I don't know.....but I sure as hell hope somebody notices me getting jacked up!!

5. Should I tell my wife or girlfriend?
I will leave this up to Dr. Phil.

6. How bad are my nuts going to shrivel?
Seems like new guys are worried about their nuts. I was when I started down this journey. I think the answer is, "Pretty bad, bro-nature of the beast" The good news is they usually come back, and there are some things we can do to prevent it.I am still trying to decide whether I want to use HCG or not.

7. How bad can gyno be?
At first I thought,"Why would I spend years getting my chest to look like it does, to only risk having gyno?" Then after much research, I realized that gyno is typically a by-product of shitty planning.

8. What would be a good compound to use for a first cycle?
This one is easy....Test.

9. Can I take an oral with my test for the first cycle?
I don't know, man....this one is tough. I have heard yes and no. Some say it helps impatient new guys from thinking the test isn't working, others say test is enough for first cycle. I haven't decided yet.

10. How should my training and nutrition change when "on"?
I am still working on this one. I assume my strength will go up, so that will affect my training. I also assume that I need to be eating a surplus of calories to gain weight, but should I be eating more than I normally would for bulking naturally?

That's it. That's my top 10 concerns for a newbie. I have a few more weeks before my first pining, and I have to admit I am FILLED with excitement.
that's a good postman and you put a lot of work into it but when I read those questions and think about what these people are actually worrying about it makes me laugh it's just so stupid. where do I get my gear give me a fucking break all you have to do is a Google search and you can find a million places to buy shit from Europe you don't have to make friends anywhere. and actually the stuff you buy from Europe is much better than any us UGL bullshit you would buy that you don't even know it's sterile.
or is anybody going to notice I'm gaining weight now isn't that the damn idea? do you want to go out of your way to use anabolic drugs and nobody notices you change at all? that makes absolutely no sense.
and oral only cycle is just because people don't want to inject themselves I didn't want to inject myself at first either but after you do it five times it is not a big deal it's so not a big deal after you do it 500,000 times believe me it's totally not a big deal. and there's so many drawbacks to oral only cycles yeah of course you could do it all only cycle do just Anadrol. you'll gain weight you'll gain muscle you'll gain strength but you lose it all when you come off. and oral cycle is not a good idea.
and the other questions are funny to me too because they're things that if these people that are reading them and worrying about this shit keep up using anabolics in 2 years would never even think of worrying about again

Reaction score
What about tamoximfen ? How much is needed: *link deleted

Last edited by a moderator:

New Threads