Top 10 Concerns For A New Steroid User

Reaction score
At this point in my life I'm 51 now My biggest concern with somebody starting to use anabolics I would like to know their reasons for starting anabolics. I can't preach to anyone because I started using when I was 17 but I had a goal in mind I competed for the first time at 18 and I did every year after that till 2001 The first contest was 1990. But from the first of me taking something that was my goal I wanted to be a bodybuilder I wanted to be a professional bodybuilder. So I would be concerned with what their reasons are because once you take anabolics as long as you're going to the gym you're going to keep taking them. There is no such thing as I'm going to just do one cycle That's a bunch of b******* and some crap to convince yourself it's okay. Which it really is okay as long as you're monitor yourself. Why I say saying I'm only going to do one cycle is b******* The only way someone could do that is to never go to the gym again probably or to be told he as a life-threatening illness that if he takes steroids he's going to drop dead. The reason is because it's an entirely different animal you cannot compare training natural to training on steroids. You will gain on anabolics in a year as much as you'll probably gain in 7 years without and maybe more depending on how well you do everything else. I just wouldn't want to see somebody doing it for the wrong reasons and they end up on testosterone replacement for the rest of their life.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
At this point in my life I'm 51 now My biggest concern with somebody starting to use anabolics I would like to know their reasons for starting anabolics. I can't preach to anyone because I started using when I was 17 but I had a goal in mind I competed for the first time at 18 and I did every year after that till 2001 The first contest was 1990. But from the first of me taking something that was my goal I wanted to be a bodybuilder I wanted to be a professional bodybuilder. So I would be concerned with what their reasons are because once you take anabolics as long as you're going to the gym you're going to keep taking them. There is no such thing as I'm going to just do one cycle That's a bunch of b******* and some crap to convince yourself it's okay. Which it really is okay as long as you're monitor yourself. Why I say saying I'm only going to do one cycle is b******* The only way someone could do that is to never go to the gym again probably or to be told he as a life-threatening illness that if he takes steroids he's going to drop dead. The reason is because it's an entirely different animal you cannot compare training natural to training on steroids. You will gain on anabolics in a year as much as you'll probably gain in 7 years without and maybe more depending on how well you do everything else. I just wouldn't want to see somebody doing it for the wrong reasons and they end up on testosterone replacement for the rest of their life.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
Can you show proof that steroid usage will lead to someone needing trt? That it will cause permanent shutdown?

Reaction score
Can you show proof that steroid usage will lead to someone needing trt? That it will cause permanent shutdown?
Personally I think a lot of that depends on many different factors.

How many compounds are you stacking?
Blast N cruise or full PCT?
Long cycles?
Ancillaries on hand?

This is a tricky topic considering everyone has completely different genetics. Definitely get blood work when you can.

Reaction score

Long cycles?
Ancillaries on hand?

This is a tricky topic considering everyone has completely different genetics. Definitely get blood work when you can.
Thanks for the informative contribution

This thread has been dead for a few months.

Do an intro post so that we can get to know you better.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score

Long cycles?
Ancillaries on hand?

So no. Didn’t ask for opinions. I asked for proof

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
My endo had told me after years of use that trt isn't the only option, he said it would take a long time but the natural would return, at what level he couldn't say. With that he said he wouldn't suggest it for me in my 50's but if I was much younger it would be an option.

I have a ex teammate that was reckless as can be, had to go natural 2 times to get his wife pregnant through his doctors guidance.

TRT isn't a must but I sure like it lol.

I have said stuff like that in the past about trt, I was wrong!

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Likely very outdated at the very least, but 10 years ago "Cashout" had lots of studies and research and actually his own protocol IIRC for restarting after years of TRT and AAS usage. I believe it is on here somewhere and may be of help. From my memory, he was 900 level pre steroids and TRT and after a few years he did the restart and got back to pre numbers of 900 again.

Unfortunately my TRT is medically necessary or I wouldn't have ever started it. Definitely not like young folks now, if they can get back to natural they should just for the PITA factor.

Reaction score
My main concern is that I will need to go on steroids several times a year to stay in shape.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
The topic is called Top 10 Concerns For A New Steroid User. I commented on it. What do you want from me?

I want you to describe what you mean by "stay in shape" and why that would require steroids for you.

What kind of shape are you in currently?

Reaction score
I have been reading a lot of advice on this board about first cycles. Since I am a newb myself, I have written down questions that seem to keep popping up here and everywhere else. Some of these I have answered for myself, others not so much. Here are the most popular concerns new guys seem to have about their first cycle.

1. Where can I get some gear?
This one took a little time to figure out. You have to make friends, gain some trust, use common sense, and be patient. I feel pretty good about this one.

2. Can I do an oral only cycle?
Boy, is this one popular. What is it about new guys and pinning? The general consensus seems to be, "Now Way!" Me personally, once I decided to start using gear, I made my mind up to go all in. I have also been using phs for awhile and have become tired of the whole oral only thing.

3. Ok-I have the gear, and I am ready to pin....how do I pin it and where?
I am still working on this one. Seems like glutes are a pretty good place to start.

4. Are people going to notice me gaining weight too fast?
New guys are afraid somebody is going to notice that they are on gear. Does that mean people who notice will think we are criminals? Cheaters? Junkies? I don't know.....but I sure as hell hope somebody notices me getting jacked up!!

5. Should I tell my wife or girlfriend?
I will leave this up to Dr. Phil.

6. How bad are my nuts going to shrivel?
Seems like new guys are worried about their nuts. I was when I started down this journey. I think the answer is, "Pretty bad, bro-nature of the beast" The good news is they usually come back, and there are some things we can do to prevent it.I am still trying to decide whether I want to use HCG or not.

7. How bad can gyno be?
At first I thought,"Why would I spend years getting my chest to look like it does, to only risk having gyno?" Then after much research, I realized that gyno is typically a by-product of shitty planning.

8. What would be a good compound to use for a first cycle?
This one is easy....Test.

9. Can I take an oral with my test for the first cycle?
I don't know, man....this one is tough. I have heard yes and no. Some say it helps impatient new guys from thinking the test isn't working, others say test is enough for first cycle. I haven't decided yet.

10. How should my training and nutrition change when "on"?
I am still working on this one. I assume my strength will go up, so that will affect my training. I also assume that I need to be eating a surplus of calories to gain weight, but should I be eating more than I normally would for bulking naturally?

That's it. That's my top 10 concerns for a newbie. I have a few more weeks before my first pining, and I have to admit I am FILLED with excitement.
Yes, one thing that advice also is to be patient and know people who selling it you cant be sure where their stuff comes from.

the most very important is a connection to people who can advice about what is good to take on it not just only took selling for their goods.

remember to come into the details first.
now let's be freind.

Reaction score
I have some expirience about it, so maybe is not bad to read that...

SIDE EFFECTS OF THE USE OF STEROIDS

Skin changes

The skin is the largest organ of the human body and the most sensitive area in terms of side effects, especially in women. The most common side effect is an increase in pores on the skin, which makes it rougher. This is especially pronounced in women when they use androgenic steroids because they initially have delicate and sensitive skin. Another big problem is acne. Where they are already present, the condition can worsen, and where they are not, they can easily appear. This and all other side effects vary depending on the person's immunity, as well as the type and amount of steroids used. Women are more prone to acne. Stretch marks also appear, not directly due to taking steroids, but due to sudden muscle growth. The only way to prevent these stretch marks is to grow slower, but I guess none of you want thatI recommend the use of ointments, gels or lotions that help tighten the skin while you are in the period of fastest muscle gain. This cannot prevent the problem, but in any case it can help.

Baldness

Steroids do not directly cause hair loss, but they can accelerate this process in those people who are destined to die. Steroids are converted to DHT, and excess DHT in the scalp causes hair loss. Steroids, which are products of DHT, can also support fertility. Since hair loss is an irreversible process, in 99% of cases hair does not grow back.

Psychic changes

By using large doses of anabolic and androgenic (especially androgenic) steroids, extremely aggressive behavior or fits of anger may appear after a certain time in both men and women. Some bodybuilders consider this phenomenon as an advantage because it increases the ability to train longer and harder, but it has been proven that it brings more harm than good. The best way to prevent this is controlled intake of steroids in the body. Also, it is important to be aware of this side effect in order to deal with it more easily.Another side effect that affects the psyche is depression. It often happens that when bodybuilders use steroids and experience a sudden increase in muscle mass, they expect to retain the same strength and appearance even after stopping use. However, when they return to reality, they notice that their strength has decreased and returned to its natural level. Without steroids, depression occurs. The high level of estrogen that is associated with the end of the cycle can also lead to this feeling.

Feminization

Of course, feminization appears only in men. Too high levels of testosterone can often be converted into the female hormone estrogen and lead to the appearance of female characteristics, such as the formation and enlargement of breasts (gynecomastia), the tendency to create fat deposits and extremely soft muscles. The first side effect (gynecomastia) can happen during and after the cycle, and the other two (fat, soft muscles) usually happen after the cycle when the level of testosterone completely overshadows the fucking female sex hormone ESTROGEN. Using nolvadex, proviron, etc. during your cycle and after is the best way to deal with the side effects of feminization. Although they say that using nolvadex during your cycle reduces weight gain, I still think it's better to gain one kg less than to become a pamela.

Masculinization

Contrary to the previously mentioned, male characteristics appear in women, such as increased sloppiness on the face and body, mutating and deepening of the voice, enlarged clitoris, irregularity of the menstrual cycle, the appearance of acne, baldness, depression, increased aggression, changes in skin color and increased libido. (this is positive). Unfortunately, some of these changes are irreversible (I don't mean libido). These processes occur due to the use of highly androgenic steroids in large doses and for a long period. Remember that everyone is different and these side effects can vary greatly from person to person.

Heart problems

The risk of someone getting a heart disease increases with the use of steroids. The use of steroids increases the level of cholesterol in the system, which causes thickening of the arterial walls, which of course can be life-threatening in the worst case scenario. All bodybuilders are recommended to consult a doctor before using steroids and check that they do not already have elevated cholesterol levels. Additional factors that can cause heart problems are stress, high blood pressure and a sudden increase in body weight. After stopping the use of steroids, the cholesterol level returns to normal.

Gynecomastia

As we have already explained, gynecomastia is a sudden increase in breasts in men. This happens because of a disturbance in the hormonal balance that can be caused by the use of steroids. This condition can also occur naturally without their use.

Cessation of growth

When bodybuilders who have not reached their potential height use steroids, there is a high possibility that they will never reach it. Except for Oxandrolone, all steroids support the strength of the joints (closing of Epiphyseal connectors) and their compactness, due to which the bones stop growing. For this reason, among other things, it is not recommended to use steroids

New Threads