Top 10 Concerns For A New Steroid User

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I find it interesting that he says he's not new to bodybuilding but would take such a high risk of getting scammed. If you know the ropes of this lifestyle you don't make these types of mistakes. Especially if you're from a major city like Philly.

I am only giving him the benefit of the doubt cause he says he is 5 foot 9 and 200lbs... it's the ****ing 160lbers I wanna smash to death...

andy

Elite
Reaction score
I'm making shots in quads. people say it's painfull but it is ok for me.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1) always use a new needle

2)always cum in her mouth... if anyone tells you it's like a male version of birth control they are stupid

3) don't drink too much booze if you're running orals. If it's like a 4th of July party then it's okay

4) PIP means your shit is good

5) don't ever tell your girlfriend or wife that you are on the sauce

6) under no circumstances can a female take steroids unless she no longer wants to be a female

7)anavar only is for gays

8)PCT didn't exist in the 80s and the 80s were fuking awesome

9)don't ever bring a cooler in the gym ..especially if your on steroids.. The Only Exception is if there is beer in the cooler and you drink them in the gym

10)pretty girls don't join steroid forums

Reaction score
Great stuff. I remember feeling the same way so many years ago. I knew nothing and am pretty lucky I didn’t come out on the worse end. I took a Winn and test run and for sure did not plan well at all. I’ve still held results fairly well all things considering and never got shrunk nuts or gyno. I’ve been so on and off lifting like that over the past few years, mainly because of time but have started to get serious again the last year.

chenmomo

Lady Member
Reaction score
[FONT=Arial, Microsoft YaHei, \\5FAE软雅黑, \\5B8B体, Malgun Gothic, Meiryo, sans-serif]Thank you very much for sharing, for the new, is the most helpful. In the three monthes, i have been working with it, i've learned it a lit. Though articals, though Google, though chatting with others, ohhh i love laerning[/FONT]

Reaction score
One thing I didn’t see mentioned was expected prices. I know it will vary to some extent but before I go and try to get in with people who I assume use the good stuff how much can I expect to spend on my 1st cycle ?

Sicwun88

Reaction score
True, almost like sticking your tounge on a 9v battery! Yum!!!!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1) always use a new needle

2)always cum in her mouth... if anyone tells you it's like a male version of birth control they are stupid

3) don't drink too much booze if you're running orals. If it's like a 4th of July party then it's okay

4) PIP means your shit is good

5) don't ever tell your girlfriend or wife that you are on the sauce

6) under no circumstances can a female take steroids unless she no longer wants to be a female

7)anavar only is for gays

8)PCT didn't exist in the 80s and the 80s were fuking awesome

9)don't ever bring a cooler in the gym ..especially if your on steroids.. The Only Exception is if there is beer in the cooler and you drink them in the gym

10)pretty girls don't join steroid forums
Ive been saying it for years yaya is the funniest fuk on SI

Sicwun88

Reaction score
So true! Been off, almost 3yrs,ready to start it back up, with hopes of good gains as w my prior cycles,still have yet to achieve the gains I made on my 1st cycle at 41yrs old,but I guess as we age, everything becomes harder,nomatter what your doing!

Reaction score
Thanks for all the info everyone! Much appreciated as I am a newbie. still on step 1

Reactions: CJ
Reaction score
Nice about all the questions I have being new here

Reaction score
Thats super helpful. My coach and I are considering mebstarting up and posts like are helpful to me when I have questions. So, thank you! Just more knowledge for me as I learn more about what I should be consissring.

New Threads