Banned
    Thanks

Help with switching cycle/cruising ect

ok right now i've been on 500 mgs of test for 12 weeks now here is my question.

My next cycle i was planning on doing tpp/npp/mast p

So my question is should i PCT properly and then wait. Cuz the way i'm feeling right now i just want to jump right into the npp/tpp/mast cycle right now, **** PCT just go right into it.

Now please VETS give me suggestions, i just started rips so i want to get as much cycles in as possible while im on my rips which im doing for at least 9 months to a year.

Should i finish off this cycle and then cruise on some test cyp, start doing HCG now so my balls stay alive and then in like a month after cruising go into my npp/ttpp cycle? or should i finish of my cycle do PCT wait then start my new cycle?

i don't want to wait 16 weeks between cycles. VETW please chime in

for those who dont know me
    27 yrs olf
    6'4 215 lbs
    BF around 15 percent
    this is currently my third cycle

ps- i know what im thinking is stupid, but im dying to do this next cycle ASAP so chime in and get my head in the right place

Thanks

Re: Help with switching cycle/cruising ect

I'm in the the same position as you bro! Interested to see responses. Im on pct but don't currently have any gear on hand tho but I do want to jump back on!
    You can't run with the big dogs if you piss like a puppy!

Thanks

Use you're head bro. The whole time on+pct= time off is some bro science shit. PCT, and do a proper pct with a little hcg, you won't need much, clomid nolva and AI. Wait a month after PCT. get bloodwork done. If your test levels are back to normal, which unless you got labs done pre cycle you won't really know, but if they're not low then run another. You're 27. Do you want to be on TRT at 27? And be mature when you answer that. Think it through. There's absolutely no reason to risk that unless you're a competitive BB. Have kids? Do you want more? You're risking infertility also. There's also of risks involved doing that. Are they worth 15 lbs?

Banned
    Thanks

thanks colt....needed to here that lol

i knew it was stupid thread to even start but i just needed someone to tell me exactly what u just did.

im just anxious as **** to start my next one. im in week 12 so i think what i'll do is extend this cycle to a total of 16 weeks. Then take at least 20-22 weeks off get bloods done. Then hop back on if everything is good.

After all...i still have my rips to make it thru the 20-22 weeks of no gear.

thnaks colt

Thanks

You're on a simple test cycle bro. I see no problem in getting back on a month or 2 after pct as long as you get bloods done and your T's back up.