Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, remove them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
After modifying the site with the Vet titles, there is a problem with the rep system and it drops points randomly.

Do you guys want to keep the reps even if they may be wrong or change, or do you want to get rid of them all together?

Z

Zeek

IMO if they keep messing up on their own ditch them and bring them back if we can solve the issue, seems to be connected to us adding custom mods to the site and kills the rep system somehow.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Id say keep them for now, but if they keep messing up, ditch them.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ha, mine are f'd up so ditchem.

Get Some

Reaction score
Doesn't matter to me, people seem to know who everyone is and what they bring to the table anyways

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like them...somewhat an incentive to provide accurate and useful info...

But it also needs to work....I'm with zeek and get some lol

Reaction score
I like with lulu said if they work keep em if not fuck it!!!

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
cobras is bigger than mine :(

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Doesn't matter to me, people seem to know who everyone is and what they bring to the table anyways

Couldn't have said it better!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Admin said yesterday he won't mess with it anymore so it won't screw up again.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mine messed up, POB fixed them 2 days ago, then yesterday they were messed up again and still are. I'm down a bar an 100 points. They keep messing up. Take em off.

I don't see it as an issue here YET, but I know on ology they were handed out for every agreeing post or lol on a post and were stupid. Then you have new people that see rep points and go off of that scale on who they take advice from. So now you have people with a ton of green bars that don't know the difference between thier head and thier ass that noobs listen too and get crappy advice from. Like I said, I don't see it here YET but as we grow it might become a problem.

Z

Zeek

Mine messed up, POB fixed them 2 days ago, then yesterday they were messed up again and still are. I'm down a bar an 100 points. They keep messing up. Take em off.

I don't see it as an issue here YET, but I know on ology they were handed out for every agreeing post or lol on a post and were stupid. Then you have new people that see rep points and go off of that scale on who they take advice from. So now you have people with a ton of green bars that don't know the difference between thier head and thier ass that noobs listen too and get crappy advice from. Like I said, I don't see it here YET but as we grow it might become a problem.

that really is a solid point!

Then POB fixing some but not all is another big problem! the whole balance of it is thrown out to crap!

Do away with them or reset them all and don't anyone touch them!! ;)

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't have any so I don't think anyone should have any.

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its a good idea, but obviously if it doesn't work its stupid. So I guess it comes down to, can Admin or whoever make it work as intended?

Z

Zeek

We don;t know if it can be made to work, tell you what lets try but since some were fixed and everyone else was not we need a solution to that!

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We don;t know if it can be made to work, tell you what lets try but since some were fixed and everyone else was not we need a solution to that!

I was fixed, for about 8 hours, now I'm not lol

New Threads