What do you hate most about todays gym goers

Reaction score
I hate headphones

improper spotting

Bad form

AN I FUCKING hate cross fit fairies LOL

Hate when you cant even lower the weight to your chest let alone your spotter is pretty much helping you bench that weak 225 cus your trying to look like a player, only one being played is you bitch, get to lifting proper

Adding planet fitness rules at my GOLDS, screw you i will grunt like arnold, yell like columbo, lift like juggernaut, and drop my weights when i have given my all to a set like it was meant to be done.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Take 2 steps back from the DB rack to do your fucking pussy ass curls....Ya fuck!

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Take 2 steps back from the DB rack to do your fucking pussy ass curls....Ya fuck!

yeah i fucking hate that!!

People that don't rack their weights

People that use a piece of equipment for a fucking hour to do 3 sets.

Get Some

Reaction score
#1 by far is people that are using the squat rack with 4 sets of dumbbells nearby and also will run over to the incline bench and say they are still using it. I walk by those guys and rip a fart every chance I get. Those guys are the biggest fuckin tools on the planet

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hate headphones

improper spotting

Bad form

AN I FUCKING hate cross fit fairies LOL

Hate when you cant even lower the weight to your chest let alone your spotter is pretty much helping you bench that weak 225 cus your trying to look like a player, only one being played is you bitch, get to lifting proper

Adding planet fitness rules at my GOLDS, screw you i will grunt like arnold, yell like columbo, lift like juggernaut, and drop my weights when i have given my all to a set like it was meant to be done.

If those cross fit fucks aren't dealt with stat, they multiply like roaches

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If those cross fit fucks aren't dealt with stat, they multiply like roaches

Im not one to hate on crossfit, cause ive never tried it. But its true, if they arent dealt with they will multiply, i keep seeing them more and more in my gym by the week. There a time and place for everything, but dont FUCKING DO CROSSFIT SHIT WHEN ITS PRIME TIME PACKED AT THE GYM, FUCKS!!!!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I'm pretty sure this isn't new. Homos have been doing this at gyms for years.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yupp crossfitters gotta be number one.

The jersey shore crowd thet does a set of curls and then stands in fron of the mirror flexing and shit.

Dumbasses in the squat rack doing something other then squats.

Fat fucks wearing xxxxsmall shirts to look swole

People that do chest on mondays. It is a proven fact that pextoral muscle tissue does not grow on mondays... By spotting these peple, i can tell who got theis routine off some magazine article, and knows shit bout lifting.

People with logs. It ticks me off when someone does a set of something, then goes and writes something in a book. Just go in there and lift the damn iron and get the fuck outta my way.

The smith machine. Is a worthless piece of equipment that fives lifters a false sence of safety and reduced injury. When all it does is keep you from developinf those essential stabilizing muscle groups. And makeing you more injury prone.

Hard2Gain

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey now my chest grows just fine from my monday workouts! lol

I hate that I know so many people at my gym and they all want to jump in with my workout constantly! I workout by myself for a reason and that is so I can get in and get out.

DJ21

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah that all sucked when I did go to the gym..

Now I just workout in my garage :D

Z

Zeek

odd I don;t have any issues with anyone at the gym. I am glad they are there to keep the gym open

wellw ait there are the guys who use the squat rack for curls, other than those guys!! lol

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hate the fact that everybody thinks its fucking cool to wear bigass headphones and tight spandex shirts when u have man tits.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hate everyone equally at my gym

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Jugg...this was my rant about "Gold's" earlier in the month. Now they're letting Muscular Development do shoots in there since I made some comments. Will be happy when I switch to 24hr later next week. But my big one is cocksuckers doing curls in the squat racks on leg day.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can be a pretty tolerant guy, but in the gym I just get irritated as shit.
There's this guy at my gym that does only upper body, high ass volume with feather weights. His legs look like fucking spaghetti noodles.
Last week I saw him in front of the DB rack mirror, rapping out loud to himself. "Stone cold killa, stay on mah grind till I collapse in the streets" is how it went. I wanted to puke.

Get in, bust your ass, and get the fuck out.

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What i dont get is how those $200 big ass headphones became such a big deal. I have a cheap 5 dollar pair of ear phones since my gym is geared to the family atmosphere. But ALL these guys have recently been coming in with huge headphones (dre beats) and they zone out or stand and talk to their buddies for the whole time im in there.. yet to make it worse they stand and talk in the tiny free weight area right in front of the dumbbells. ANNOYING!

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hate guys that go to the gym white one week, and black the next week. Like OMG - thats the blackest white person i've ever seen... I reckon one of the guys at our local gym pinned too much melanotan...

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Personal trainers. I can't stand them and my gym is FILLED with them. I can handle headphones, 'lil Wayne, misuse of squat rack, jersey shore shit, AND tight shirts on manboobs. What I can't handle is some asshole taking people's money for something they can figure out on their own.

New Threads