Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29

Thread: Pinnacle

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Pinnacle

    Hey im new here and i was looking into a cycle from pinnacle test e only. I was sent by rowdybrad. Anyone want to help me with prices

  2. #2
    Elite DF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,404
    Thanks
    4,995
    Thanked 3,356 Times in 1,800 Posts

    Re: Pinnacle

    Best to start with an intro thread Bro so we know a bit about you.

  3. #3
    Elite LeanHerm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,426
    Thanks
    1,337
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

    Re: Pinnacle

    Ya brother go introduce yourself. Tell us a little about yourself and stats.

  4. #4
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,495
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts

    Re: Pinnacle

    Originally Posted by Smitty06960 View Post
    Hey im new here and i was looking into a cycle from pinnacle test e only. I was sent by rowdybrad. Anyone want to help me with prices
    You should be more concerned with running a healthy, proper cycle... not so much prices.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Pinnacle

    Originally Posted by BigHerm View Post
    Ya brother go introduce yourself. Tell us a little about yourself and stats.
    Im 25 i weigh 160 lbs and im really skinny. Ive been lifting for 3 years serious. I was looking at a test e only cycle for 12 weeks 500 mg and nolva and clomid after. I want to add strength and size

  6. #6
    Elite RowdyBrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,116
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 79 Times in 64 Posts

    Re: Pinnacle

    You're going to want to invest in a good diet plan bro. I know you may think it's all good, but spongy is very inexpensive and will gt you gaining BIG.

  7. #7
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,495
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts
    Originally Posted by Smitty06960 View Post
    Im 25 i weigh 160 lbs and im really skinny. Ive been lifting for 3 years serious. I was looking at a test e only cycle for 12 weeks 500 mg and nolva and clomid after. I want to add strength and size
    Steroids won't do shit for you. Listen to rowdy. You gotta learn to eat...

    Say you put on 10lbs from the cycle. You won't keep any of it since you don't know how to eat. Work on that for a couple years.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  8. #8
    Elite HH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    716
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 28 Times in 24 Posts

    Re: Pinnacle

    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    You should be more concerned with running a healthy, proper cycle... not so much prices.
    ^^amen to that
    Proud Supporter of single MILFS

  9. #9
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,495
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts

    Re: Pinnacle

    Not flaming you Smitty... Just the straight deal. Its simply how steroids and muscle works. Gotta eat to keep the lean mass. Its living tissue and must be fed. Didn't want you to think I'm just being a dick. How about you hit the diet section of the forum, post up a weeks worth of food you've eaten - so post 1 week from today. And I mean every damn thing you eat and its quantity ie 4oz chicken, 1 cup rice and so on... Let us tweak you from there. You'll put on size fast from food alone. Then, once you've gotten comfortable shoveling groceries down your gullet, we'll help you get juiced up and ****in swole as shit.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  10. #10
    Zeek
    Guest

    Re: Pinnacle

    Smitty we are here to help you brother!!

    Get that diet in check then jump on the test.

    If you disagree and want to go straight for the test against our advice then so be it and we will help you plan the best cycle possible. Still going to push that diet heavy and hard on you my friend.

  11. #11
    Member Pikiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: Pinnacle

    Steroids without a good diet = most of gains to the drain....

  12. #12
    Elite DF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,404
    Thanks
    4,995
    Thanked 3,356 Times in 1,800 Posts

    Re: Pinnacle

    Yea, Bro at 160 you should invest in learning about your diet. Bet you'd gain 10lbs in no time.

  13. #13
    Senior Member sfstud33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    America
    Posts
    757
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Pinnacle

    I agree - my first cycle was wasted because i did not know how to eat.

    Then last year i dieted down, and over the last six months i've put on 20 pounds of muscle all through eating right and no gear. Im starting a cycle now, but i can tell you - food is the ultimate steroid - get your diet in order - and you will grow.

    All the gear in the world wont help you grow if you are putting crap down your mouth. Whats your diet plan look like?
    Powered by food, raw ambition, and an awesome woman.

  14. #14
    Elite Jada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,310
    Thanks
    2,425
    Thanked 791 Times in 602 Posts

    Re: Pinnacle

    diet is the key! hit spongy up!

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Pinnacle

    I know you think i dont eat enough but I really do I eat about 3,000 calories right now and 1 g of protein per body pound. I just have a fast metabolism. Once im on the gear I plan to up my calories to 4000.

  16. #16
    Zeek
    Guest

    Re: Pinnacle

    Originally Posted by Smitty06960 View Post
    I know you think i dont eat enough but I really do I eat about 3,000 calories right now and 1 g of protein per body pound. I just have a fast metabolism. Once im on the gear I plan to up my calories to 4000.
    Smitty, I want you to think of building a house. What happens if the foundation is not big enough for the house or strong enough to hold that house up?

    It will come crashing down sooner rather than later, right? Well with steroids it is similar in the sense that if you do not have a solid foundation it will be very difficult for your body to retain the steroid induced gains post cycle.

    I just want you to be fully aware of that aspect.

    Since your mind is made up to go ahead and cycleregardless, lets explore what cycle might be best for you in your current situation.

    Testosterone, any type, at 500mg per week for 12-14 weeks. Due to the fact that you don't have a big base I might even extend that first cycle as far as 16 weeks to ensure that your body has at least a little time to adapt to the new weighty and possibly hold on to some of it post cycle.

    Do you know about AI's and estrogen control during the cycle?

    How about PCT?

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Pinnacle

    Yes i was planning on running test e 500 mg a week for 12 weeks and 2 weeks after last pin im going to take nolva and clomid

    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 50/50/50/50

  18. #18
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,495
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts
    Originally Posted by Smitty06960 View Post
    I know you think i dont eat enough but I really do I eat about 3,000 calories right now and 1 g of protein per body pound. I just have a fast metabolism. Once im on the gear I plan to up my calories to 4000.
    Every skinny kid gives the same response as this. We don't "think" you don't eat enough... We KNOW you don't by your weight. 4k won't be enough either. 3k calories for me is a cut and I'll be hungry as hell and moody and weak.

    If you wanna get big you need to eat to grow first then add gear. Food comes first. if you are adding new variables all at once you'll never find a winning formula. Is it the food or gear making you swell? Who knows! Only way you'll find out is when you lose all your gains come PCT
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  19. #19
    Senior Member sfstud33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    America
    Posts
    757
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Pinnacle

    POB is right. You need to learn to force feed yourself now.

    For years i trained and trained and never put weight on. The issue was not enough protein. I had to look at my diet and switch out a lot of other things that were healthy for more protein. Now i have to force feed myself to get in the required grams of protein and its still a struggle. There are days i would rather barf than have another shake.

    Whether you are going to use gear or not doesn't really matter - we're all trying to tell you to force yourself to eat more.

    Dont wait for the gear to drive up your appetite - that wont really happen and you wont get the result you want. If you can't put enough food in your mouth its like having a V8 car and only running on two cylinders.
    Powered by food, raw ambition, and an awesome woman.

  20. #20
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,495
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts
    Originally Posted by Ezekiel View Post
    Smitty, I want you to think of building a house. What happens if the foundation is not big enough for the house or strong enough to hold that house up?

    It will come crashing down sooner rather than later, right? Well with steroids it is similar in the sense that if you do not have a solid foundation it will be very difficult for your body to retain the steroid induced gains post cycle.

    I just want you to be fully aware of that aspect.

    Since your mind is made up to go ahead and cycleregardless, lets explore what cycle might be best for you in your current situation.

    Testosterone, any type, at 500mg per week for 12-14 weeks. Due to the fact that you don't have a big base I might even extend that first cycle as far as 16 weeks to ensure that your body has at least a little time to adapt to the new weighty and possibly hold on to some of it post cycle.

    Do you know about AI's and estrogen control during the cycle?

    How about PCT?
    Ez explore this with me for a minute.

    What if he ran more of a trt dose to minimize losses at the end? Say 250mg per week??? It will help him understand the underlying fault with his eating, but give him a taste of how powerful these drugs are. And save him some bucks that he is ultimately going to waste anyway. Maybe even reduce the impact on his endocrine system long term...
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Pinnacle labs feedback
    By Kane_Red_Machine in forum Steroid Underground UNCENSORED
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 07:25 PM
  2. Pinnacle
    By Malevolence in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 10:08 AM
  3. Pinnacle blood work and I need some help!
    By cokezero in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 12:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •