Pinnacle

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
smitty listen to the bros they know this game and helped many skinny kids get jacked.If you cant grow natty forget about gear

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ez explore this with me for a minute.

What if he ran more of a trt dose to minimize losses at the end? Say 250mg per week??? It will help him understand the underlying fault with his eating, but give him a taste of how powerful these drugs are. And save him some bucks that he is ultimately going to waste anyway. Maybe even reduce the impact on his endocrine system long term...

This is not a bad idea. I made some great gains on my trt dose.

Z

Zeek

I want some of you guys to understand something. If a newbie gets on here with some ideas that are not right, flaming them calling them skinny and things like that isn't going to do squat to help that person! what will happen is they will jut go to some other board where it is all about helping the sponsor make bread off newbies and maybe end up with some tragic advice, like running 600mg tren with dbol for a first run. You follow me guys?

So how do we help a newbie to see the light when their mind is made up? when I started cycling nobody would have been able to stop me. My mind was set. So lets do the right thing and try to discourage it and explain why if we feel it is wrong but lets go about it the right way so iot is us that can end up helping and guiding the newbies instead of some money driven place who could give a crap about them or their health.

So smitty is set on a test cycle! let him run it at the standard newbie dosage. If he can't hold his gains he will be like damn, the fellas were right and then listen to us a little more next cycle. At the end of the day the dmg done will just be him not keeping some gains.

So lets keep that in mind guys. Remember thge key to any sites success is in the newbies.

They ask the questions, they need the guidance, they are the new fuel that keeps a board burning and from dying out.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know you think i dont eat enough but I really do I eat about 3,000 calories right now and 1 g of protein per body pound. I just have a fast metabolism. Once im on the gear I plan to up my calories to 4000.

If you're not gaining on 3000 cals then up if to 4000 BEFORE you cycle. You'll gain. Once you stop gaining up it to 4500. You'll gain more. That's what we mean by you're not eating enough. And eating as in whole foods, not 3 shakes and 3 meals. Try 6 meals and 1 shake. People start eating like a horse on cycle, then jump off cycle and stop eating an lose gains. We can't all be wrong can we?

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi bro, I am going to give you the best advice I can. What, if anything, you do with what I say is up to you.

Eat at minimum 180grams a day of protein. Shoot for 240 grams a day.
Increase you daily intake by 500 calories to gain 1 pound (Max) per week. Eat more to gain more.
Lift heavy with low reps.
Are you working out TOO MUCH? A lot of us do bro.
If you are doing more than 60 min/week of cardio back off to 60.
Eat cottage cheese, peanut butter and a few mixed nuts before bed.
Wait on the test as long as you can. Wait until you have gained and established a lifestyle/routine that is making you grow. At some point after doing that you will hit a wall. When you hit the wall, run the test.

Test is not going to make you big brother. In fact, gear is behind diet, sleep, hydration, routine in building who you are going to become.

Every man here is telling you the same thing. Please stick around and keep us updated but believe us first and let us help you get a diet together that will allow for muscle growth before you get in to the gear.

For example: what is your post workout meal? Are you feeding your muscles within the first 30 minutes after your workout? Are you immediately giving them easily digest able protein and BCAAs? There is a lot more that MUST be done if you want too put on muscle than just running gear bro.

I am glad to see you hear and hope you will stay and learn from all these great bros here. You are about to embark on a never ending journey my friend... and it begins with the first step.... and that step is diet/nutrition.

Keep us posted and best of luck!

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know you think i dont eat enough but I really do I eat about 3,000 calories right now and 1 g of protein per body pound. I just have a fast metabolism. Once im on the gear I plan to up my calories to 4000.

If you have a high metabolism and you're not gaining anymore then up your intake now but with clean foods. I can eat 4000 calories that's good clean calories and maintain or slightly gain or eat 3000 crappy calories loaded with complex sugars and carbs and the wrong fats and blow up like a freakin blimp. It's not just what but also how you eat. Listen to these guys,and lady. Put together they are like freakin Yoda! Haha

Reaction score
hey guys kind of the same question im 22 about 5'11 218 lbs been working out serious for 4 1/2 years now diet is good i ran winni test prop a while back before i hurt my shoulder bad looking to run tren ace 100mg EOD 1-12 weeks var 50mg ED test prop 100mg EOD and im unsure of pct any input?

Reaction score
hey guys kind of the same question im 22 about 5'11 218 lbs been working out serious for 4 1/2 years now diet is good i ran winni test prop a while back before i hurt my shoulder bad looking to run tren ace 100mg EOD 1-12 weeks var 50mg ED test prop 100mg EOD and im unsure of pct any input?

jape open your own thread brotha and will get some answers...

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hey jape y not introduce ur self first:p