Pinnacle

Reaction score
Hey im new here and i was looking into a cycle from pinnacle test e only. I was sent by rowdybrad. Anyone want to help me with prices

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Best to start with an intro thread Bro so we know a bit about you.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya brother go introduce yourself. Tell us a little about yourself and stats.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey im new here and i was looking into a cycle from pinnacle test e only. I was sent by rowdybrad. Anyone want to help me with prices

You should be more concerned with running a healthy, proper cycle... not so much prices.

Reaction score
Ya brother go introduce yourself. Tell us a little about yourself and stats.

Im 25 i weigh 160 lbs and im really skinny. Ive been lifting for 3 years serious. I was looking at a test e only cycle for 12 weeks 500 mg and nolva and clomid after. I want to add strength and size

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You're going to want to invest in a good diet plan bro. I know you may think it's all good, but spongy is very inexpensive and will gt you gaining BIG.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im 25 i weigh 160 lbs and im really skinny. Ive been lifting for 3 years serious. I was looking at a test e only cycle for 12 weeks 500 mg and nolva and clomid after. I want to add strength and size

Steroids won't do shit for you. Listen to rowdy. You gotta learn to eat...

Say you put on 10lbs from the cycle. You won't keep any of it since you don't know how to eat. Work on that for a couple years.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not flaming you Smitty... Just the straight deal. Its simply how steroids and muscle works. Gotta eat to keep the lean mass. Its living tissue and must be fed. Didn't want you to think I'm just being a dick. How about you hit the diet section of the forum, post up a weeks worth of food you've eaten - so post 1 week from today. And I mean every damn thing you eat and its quantity ie 4oz chicken, 1 cup rice and so on... Let us tweak you from there. You'll put on size fast from food alone. Then, once you've gotten comfortable shoveling groceries down your gullet, we'll help you get juiced up and fuckin swole as shit.

Z

Zeek

Smitty we are here to help you brother!!

Get that diet in check then jump on the test.

If you disagree and want to go straight for the test against our advice then so be it and we will help you plan the best cycle possible. Still going to push that diet heavy and hard on you my friend.

Reaction score
Steroids without a good diet = most of gains to the drain....

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea, Bro at 160 you should invest in learning about your diet. Bet you'd gain 10lbs in no time.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree - my first cycle was wasted because i did not know how to eat.

Then last year i dieted down, and over the last six months i've put on 20 pounds of muscle all through eating right and no gear. Im starting a cycle now, but i can tell you - food is the ultimate steroid - get your diet in order - and you will grow.

All the gear in the world wont help you grow if you are putting crap down your mouth. Whats your diet plan look like?

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
diet is the key! hit spongy up!

Reaction score
I know you think i dont eat enough but I really do I eat about 3,000 calories right now and 1 g of protein per body pound. I just have a fast metabolism. Once im on the gear I plan to up my calories to 4000.

Z

Zeek

I know you think i dont eat enough but I really do I eat about 3,000 calories right now and 1 g of protein per body pound. I just have a fast metabolism. Once im on the gear I plan to up my calories to 4000.

Smitty, I want you to think of building a house. What happens if the foundation is not big enough for the house or strong enough to hold that house up?

It will come crashing down sooner rather than later, right? Well with steroids it is similar in the sense that if you do not have a solid foundation it will be very difficult for your body to retain the steroid induced gains post cycle.

I just want you to be fully aware of that aspect.

Since your mind is made up to go ahead and cycleregardless, lets explore what cycle might be best for you in your current situation.

Testosterone, any type, at 500mg per week for 12-14 weeks. Due to the fact that you don't have a big base I might even extend that first cycle as far as 16 weeks to ensure that your body has at least a little time to adapt to the new weighty and possibly hold on to some of it post cycle.

Do you know about AI's and estrogen control during the cycle?

How about PCT?

Reaction score
Yes i was planning on running test e 500 mg a week for 12 weeks and 2 weeks after last pin im going to take nolva and clomid

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/50/50

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Every skinny kid gives the same response as this. We don't "think" you don't eat enough... We KNOW you don't by your weight. 4k won't be enough either. 3k calories for me is a cut and I'll be hungry as hell and moody and weak.

If you wanna get big you need to eat to grow first then add gear. Food comes first. if you are adding new variables all at once you'll never find a winning formula. Is it the food or gear making you swell? Who knows! Only way you'll find out is when you lose all your gains come PCT

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
POB is right. You need to learn to force feed yourself now.

For years i trained and trained and never put weight on. The issue was not enough protein. I had to look at my diet and switch out a lot of other things that were healthy for more protein. Now i have to force feed myself to get in the required grams of protein and its still a struggle. There are days i would rather barf than have another shake.

Whether you are going to use gear or not doesn't really matter - we're all trying to tell you to force yourself to eat more.

Dont wait for the gear to drive up your appetite - that wont really happen and you wont get the result you want. If you can't put enough food in your mouth its like having a V8 car and only running on two cylinders.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Smitty, I want you to think of building a house. What happens if the foundation is not big enough for the house or strong enough to hold that house up?

It will come crashing down sooner rather than later, right? Well with steroids it is similar in the sense that if you do not have a solid foundation it will be very difficult for your body to retain the steroid induced gains post cycle.

I just want you to be fully aware of that aspect.

Since your mind is made up to go ahead and cycleregardless, lets explore what cycle might be best for you in your current situation.

Testosterone, any type, at 500mg per week for 12-14 weeks. Due to the fact that you don't have a big base I might even extend that first cycle as far as 16 weeks to ensure that your body has at least a little time to adapt to the new weighty and possibly hold on to some of it post cycle.

Do you know about AI's and estrogen control during the cycle?

How about PCT?

Ez explore this with me for a minute.

What if he ran more of a trt dose to minimize losses at the end? Say 250mg per week??? It will help him understand the underlying fault with his eating, but give him a taste of how powerful these drugs are. And save him some bucks that he is ultimately going to waste anyway. Maybe even reduce the impact on his endocrine system long term...

New Threads