Avoid these UGL's!!

Z

Zeek

Biogen

Pinnacle Gear

Ip China

actually avoid all the IP family including sampson since they sell his shit just the same.

Balakn pharmaceuticals

Geneza pharmaceuiticals

Dragon Pharma

will add more to the lsit later and plz feel free to add your own here. The above are my top offenders

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dont even get me started with biogen labs, you will see REAL rant..lol

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What's wrong with BP? My training partner's buddy swears by them. I know that there is a lot of BP that is faked.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
GP is also pretty popular.

Z

Zeek

What's wrong with BP? My training partner's buddy swears by them. I know that there is a lot of BP that is faked.

Lots of fakes and underdosing, best to just avoid

GP is also pretty popular.

They sure are popular or were at one time till the stupid underdosing. Why have a globally known brand only to tank it by cutting corners?

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Whats up with AXIO then ? I thought at one time they were being made by the same guy

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I guess not then pob. I thought i saw a thread on ology about axio=biogen same perosn or some shit. Forget it bro lol

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I guess not then pob. I thought i saw a thread on ology about axio=biogen same perosn or some shit. Forget it bro lol

Not that I am aware of. It was axio/regenerxxl or whatever. They had like 13 boards and them got busted. Looked like LE took over their servers. Mugzy and maybe Get Some know about this.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Whats the deal with Scrioxx? Are they still around or not so much anymore? I never hear about people running that gear anymore

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They are done, they went by 2 different names. The founder disappeared one day. Rumors went rampant right afterwards. Many people had sent them CIM and never received goodies.

Whats the deal with Scrioxx? Are they still around or not so much anymore? I never hear about people running that gear anymore

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My first cycle was biogen test e and dbol. Fake ass oil didnt do shit!

Biogen was one the worst ugl's i have ever used in my entire life. It had to be pure oil IMO, but that was all that was available to me at that time. I sure as hell will not miss those days lol.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sciroxx I know had some BIG issues with not being dosed accurate, under dosing from what I heard. I've always stayed away from it. See this garbage floating around the gyms locally.

Reaction score
Biogen

Ip China

actually avoid all the IP family including sampson since they sell his shit just the same.

Balakn pharmaceuticals

Geneza pharmaceuiticals

Dragon Pharma

will add more to the lsit later and plz feel free to add your own here. The above are my top offenders

good to see the OP was banned...i've had great success the last 2 years running lots of dragon pharma...all of you that know me, know i wouldn't rep a shitty sponsor or product line..

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dragon is g2g.. GP ehhhhh..a bit weak. However op was a homo fucking scammer

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Dragon is g2g.. GP ehhhhh..a bit weak. However op was a homo fucking scammer

GP's Arimidex is very potent maybe overdosed at least what I had was so damn good a little did too much.

That's is all I have experience with on GP stuff but will say the chque drops are fake as fake can be. How the hell can one call a tab a drop?

Yeah OP is a dipshit, stay away from all but Mao and Pinn is basically what he had to say!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
good to see the OP was banned...i've had great success the last 2 years running lots of dragon pharma...all of you that know me, know i wouldn't rep a shitty sponsor or product line..

I don't think most people know that there are a few DP brands all spelled a little different or some sort of change to the name but in reality there is only 1 real true DP.

New Threads