Avoid these UGL's!!

G

Georgia

I love how pinnacle is on this list. So many dumb asses think its the best gear in the world! LOL I would't try it if you gave it to me.

It could be fixed by now. All I know is it had to be dirty gear when I used it. No telling how they made it. In POBs toilet I'm assuming. I stayed a little under the weather the entire time. Like I was fighting a constant infection

anewguy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Zeek's thread about which UGLs to use. Ironic...

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Avoid the people to claim to be the best and one of a kind because they are not, the ones that are don't have to say so.

Last edited:

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Most of all avoid Zeek because he's a scammer, liar, and con man.

Reaction score
Not that I am aware of. It was axio/regenerxxl or whatever. They had like 13 boards and them got busted. Looked like LE took over their servers. Mugzy and maybe Get Some know about this.

would you be surprised if I told you axio is still out there. When he went down he left a buddy of his 250000 amps and 40000 ten ml vials. He gives amps away to a guy on western border of usa and sell injects with a whole new lable. Peel off axio put on other label. lol Be amazed what you find in this world

DoriDori

Reaction score
Just FYI about Pinnacle. My buddy said that JB told him their carrier oil is "part safflower and part secret sauce". Whenever someone withholds info about whatever I'm about to inject myself with, I'm playing it safe and passing lol.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just FYI about Pinnacle. My buddy said that JB told him their carrier oil is "part safflower and part secret sauce". Whenever someone withholds info about whatever I'm about to inject myself with, I'm playing it safe and passing lol.

What the hell is secret sauce? Does all there shit have EO?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if we only knew the secret to LNE...

Reaction score
Biogen

Pinnacle Gear

Ip China

actually avoid all the IP family including sampson since they sell his shit just the same.

Balakn pharmaceuticals

Geneza pharmaceuiticals

Dragon Pharma

will add more to the lsit later and plz feel free to add your own here. The above are my top offenders

Zeek aren't you the dude who tries to push pin on everyone on ology??????

Reaction score
I know a lab that will stir the oil with his worm if you ask him too! :-0

Be nice enough to him he may add some worm spit in it too! :-&

If he pops up you can use him, lol get it pops up! =))

He’s not a bad bodybuilder though, check out a pic, iyou wanna see something swell.

OK, maybe we’re talking about different guys. All jokes aside, everyone knows a single tapeworm can turn a grueling 12 week contest prep into a 21 day walk in the park. The walking works synergistically with the little fellow. Tip: No. It’s risky because they are slippery. Put him all the way in and far up as possible. Hint: Begin your work together at the six week mark. It gives him time to make the place feel like home. Let him decorate.........alright, this is retarded. Sorry about hijack. My parasite got the better of me. I will love him, though. Goodnight sweet worm.

Reaction score
Ohhh.... nice first post. Looking to gain me some RESPECT around here. Terrible form. Apologies.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for looking out for the boards best interests zeek

New Threads