4 week cutting cycle

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Aight this is week 12 of my 16 week cycle. I been doing 500 test e a week. And first 3 weeks i also added test phenylprop 100mg e3d for a kickstart( i should have dose this higher since i didnt feel it till week 5 ish. Righ now im up 27 lbs clean for the most part.
Anyways... Due to my job, i will not be able to continue eating as i been for bulking for this last four weeks of the cycle. But i can get me at least 3 clean meals a day.
So i figure i could use this four weeks to cut some bodyfat, since all i am going to be able to do is cardio and some crossfit.
I got a ton of test phenylprop left.

Should i keep on with the test e, or switch to the test phenylprop for this phace of the cycle? I was planning on closing with test phenylprop anyways to allow me to start pct faster.

If i was to go with the thest phenylprop, how should i dose it?

Should i even do this thing, or should i just go into pct now and call it?

Thanks for your help in advance...

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Aight this is week 12 of my 16 week cycle. I been doing 500 test e a week. And first 3 weeks i also added test phenylprop 100mg e3d for a kickstart( i should have dose this higher since i didnt feel it till week 5 ish. Righ now im up 27 lbs clean for the most part.
Anyways... Due to my job, i will not be able to continue eating as i been for bulking for this last four weeks of the cycle. But i can get me at least 3 clean meals a day.
So i figure i could use this four weeks to cut some bodyfat, since all i am going to be able to do is cardio and some crossfit.
I got a ton of test phenylprop left.

Should i keep on with the test e, or switch to the test phenylprop for this phace of the cycle? I was planning on closing with test phenylprop anyways to allow me to start pct faster.

If i was to go with the thest phenylprop, how should i dose it?

Should i even do this thing, or should i just go into pct now and call it?

Thanks for your help in advance...
I have no idea, but it is great question. I am curious to see what advice you get. I think the idea behind Test being used as a bulking compound OR cutting compound is interesting. We all know it really comes down to diet, right?

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here's the deal....first off it doesn't matter if you use test e,c, pp, z or anything else....its all test and its gonna do the same thing.

Now on to your question...you spent 12 weeks bulking...so now you want to do a cut? I dont like that idea. If anything switch to a recomp. If you cut now you will be cutting some of your gains...always revert back to homeostasis bro. Your battling your body as we speak....my advice is to stay on course with your original plan and during pct...then on your next cycle you can cut or recomp if you like....I just would.t do it now because it would defeat the purpose of what you have been doing

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here's the deal....first off it doesn't matter if you use test e,c, pp, z or anything else....its all test and its gonna do the same thing.

Now on to your question...you spent 12 weeks bulking...so now you want to do a cut? I dont like that idea. If anything switch to a recomp. If you cut now you will be cutting some of your gains...always revert back to homeostasis bro. Your battling your body as we speak....my advice is to stay on course with your original plan and during pct...then on your next cycle you can cut or recomp if you like....I just would.t do it now because it would defeat the purpose of what you have been doing

Is not that i want to cut. The problem is that my food intake is going to be cut to less then half of what it is now and i can do nothing about it. Calling the cycle and going into pct under these conditions is definetly out of the question. So i figure i take advantage of the caloric deficit, stay on cycle, and just cut until i get back in 4 weeks.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well in that case it doesn't sound like much of a choice...I would continue with the cycle however you can bro

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test e and test pp are awfully close esters. Probably won't make a difference.

Reaction score
Cause I know how your (our)job is get into PCT and wait for next cycle LULU will be more beneficial at the end.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cause I know how your (our)job is get into PCT and wait for next cycle LULU will be more beneficial at the end.

I though bout doing that, but going into pct with a shity diet imo would be worst as far as losing gains then doing a recomp/cut for 4 weeks. At least by staying on i can kinda hold on to the gains.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
anyway you can extend the cycle a bit??

Reaction score
I though bout doing that, but going into pct with a shity diet imo would be worst as far as losing gains then doing a recomp/cut for 4 weeks. At least by staying on i can kinda hold on to the gains.

Well in that case yeah your right man, re-comp for those 4 weeks and get the best of it...

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
anyway you can extend the cycle a bit??

I could, but dont really want to tho. Already extended from 12 to16. And this is my first cycle in 8 yrs, so im treating it like a first. But i could extend it if it comes to it.