Dumbest shit you heard people say at the gym/lockers.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Amongst many atrocities i've heard in the gym, yestarday i heard this crossfitter giving his expertice advice to his buddy regarding weigh loss... And well, this dud told his buddy that to lose 10lbs in a week, all he had to do was to chew gum and spit out all the saliva as it accumulated and to start dipping. Then he was telling the dud bout the hcg diet as i was walking out....What a group of elites, should we say...

What's the worst shit u guys heard been said in the gym, regarding training, diet or ass??

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How about this one:
"Hey bro, you DEFINATELY want to do a lot of incline presses because all that creatine you're taking can cause gyno!"
True story.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
spitting is an old trick. did that in high school when I wrestled and had to make weight. yeah it will make u lose weight but not fat. weight is water and comes right back.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How about this one:
"Hey bro, you DEFINATELY want to do a lot of incline presses because all that creatine you're taking can cause gyno!"
True story.

Lol gyno from creatine... Imma use that one tommorow.

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think the dumbest shit i hear now days is when i hear a teen talking to one another about aas loudly in the open for others to hear and boast about it around the older crowd.

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
this thread is not about AA's but i can't help it, a 300 pound man walked up to me and told me how winstrol burned away 60 lbs of fat, mind u, without excercise & good diet.. (This is a 300 lbs man with a BF of 40 % or more) I said to him.... your not ready for Winstrol, U need to bring down your BF, start training & have a solid diet... he said his buddy a "bbuilder" sold him this oil based winnie and so far he droped 60 pounds (magically), So another day I see this dude again and he points out the "bbuilder" buddy which is another fat man, he looked like he was sitting on around 20 % BF and had short limbs.. I just shut my mouth & said ok, son your killin my $hit, I gotta finish my workout...
Seriously, some people are just simply dilusional !!!!

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't listen to people in my gym. I put my head phones in and blast some metal. I have a hard enough time not throwing plates at people's heads just for the way they act. If I listened to them talk I would probably commit mass homicide.

Reaction score
I think the one that made me crack up the most was a guy saying to his buddy " I dont do squats cus if you go heavy and too much you will have an ass like Jlo." and he was serious I acually burst out laughing and said "No you dont do squats cus your a pussy and dont know your head from your j-lo ass." wow things people think and say

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Another AAS user in my gyms says..."I threw up 180lb DB's and a cop came over and said I should arrest you right now" Mind you the guy is always on machines only. Never see him using free weights. I laugh my ass off every time I see him.

Reaction score
Another AAS user in my gyms says..."I threw up 180lb DB's and a cop came over and said I should arrest you right now" Mind you the guy is always on machines only. Never see him using free weights. I laugh my ass off every time I see him.

what a doushe I would say "for what doing something you cant you dam pussy?" lol

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you look fat... fuck you..so i aint lean i will be when i want to be right now i want to be as big as i can get. now go back to your class your crowding my bench

Oenomaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How about this one:
True story.

Funniest shit I've read all day! Literally loled

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im on nitro tech!

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
"I don't do heavy weight low reps because I don't want to get too bulky"

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
latest one....from one of my spotters this week..."why don't you go lighter, you don't want big traps do you?" WTF!

Reaction score
This one is form a guy I know from my unit " yeah only 500 cals a day to gain LBM and get fucking ripped but don`t eat any protein just shakes" lol what a fucking retard..

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I used to be a GM at a Gold's gym. One day this big African dude comes in and I show him around the gym and then discuss his fitness goals. Dude is 6'2, 230and ripped. Never been in a real gym in his life. He's used 40lb Dumbbells only. He has his goal as "gain weight, 40lbs".

His name is Tambe. I say "Tambe, it says here you want to gain 40 pounds?"
In a thick Camaroon accent he says "Yes, I want to bee big. Lika, lika Mike Tyson"
I say, "you're already bigger than Mike"
Tambe: well then, lika Ronnie Coleman
Jin: Do you want to do steroids? Ronnie Coleman does steroids.
Tambe (look of shock and horror): no, no!

Then he proceeds to tell me that his goals in Camaroon were to be as fat as possible.
Tambe: In my country, if you are fat it means you are rich. Here, it just means you are fat!

Considering the extreme potential and super genetics I sell Tambe a membership for $20/month on the condition that he'll work out with me and my buddy.

This is guy has zero mental barriers. He's never touched a weight over 40-50lbs. He destroys iron. I remember one day having him do one-armed preacher curls with a 70lb DB and he gets 5-6 reps, fails and then looks at us and says "Was dat bad?"

"Yes", we say. "That was very bad, you have to try harder from now on".

Anyway Tambe wears a weight belt every single day and me and my other workout partner are always saying "why the **** is he wearing a weight belt on arms day etc."

So, one day, we ask.

"Tambe, why do you wear a weight belt everyday?"

Tambe looks around to his left, to his right. Makes sure nobody's listening and then says in a low, soft African voice:

"If you don't wear one your peh-nis will get smaller"

And that is the dumbest shit I've ever heard in the gym.

New Threads