Who's Canadian?

Reaction score
I always tip, unless there is a reason not to like bad service.

Ontario here! close to the US boarder ;-)

Mean Machine

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i live in toronto, but staying in windsor the last couple of months for work.

Mrs.IH88

Lady Member
Reaction score
been to Montreal, beautiful...saw the symphony of fireworks on the water front was ****ing awesome! I did find the hotel rooms to be really small though...lol I was just in Toronto last October:)

IH and I went to MTL just to turn around. I had to go up there to the US consulate to obtain my US visa, IH ended up having to go to work the next day so we never got the day to explore, and the next day would`ve been my birthday too! We had a 8 hr train ride, from MTL to Toronto, then a 30 gotrain to burlington, burlington to niagara falls being his second last stop (Thats where I`m from) and then he had to go home, 3HR drive to PA... Even thought we were in MTL for a few hours, the people were already irritating me and the road lights are all kinds of phucked up. And I don`t like that french is there main language, it`s so confusing! The last french class I took was in grade nine, almost ten years ago...

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd never admit it...j/k

Reaction score
THought I'd stop by and see whats up....some of you may know me from other forums.

AlphaM

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jus seen this. From NB here

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Who cares?...j/k...saw an easy opportunity to be a dick!

Reaction score
CANADIAN here....west side !

{at} tutanota . com

Last edited:
Reaction score
New Canadian Just Joined , 45, 25 yr's of Gym Time, I am Battling 30 yr's of Bowel Cancer / Crohn's , It sucks..only thing that HELPS & can CURE is PED's!!! I have a Dr that agrees but Canadian Dr's are not in the Business of Cures..Its Been Proven the HGH can cure Bowel Disease..Anyway..look fwd to ANY and ALL help from the Canadian click on this Site.!!

GYMBRAT

Reaction score
Canuckistanian here as well, been is this game since the young age of 15, I'm now 43 and beyond what I ever anticipated my body would allow! I still have a few tricks up my fully inked sleeves in order to build a few more solid lbs of meat on my bones!

I own a Canadian/International BBing board as well but always enjoy being active on fellow brother and sisters of our beloved sport!

Well enough babble, off to the gym to do my thing!

GB

Reaction score
New Canadian just joined, 47 , 6 foot ,20 pounds.been out the game for a year but back now and looking to looking to hit the weights harder and smarter.

Reaction score
back at it hardcore, been off for a year, goal is to be in awesome shape by 45th birthday next january, one year to dial it in!!