Who's Canadian?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
glad it’s not just me. Well next time I pass through your way you should let me take you to dinner. We can talk about how awful it is here, boys, and other girl stuff.

Daddy approves of this date.

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
Lol.. you're a wanna be canadian ;)

Fukk.. I gotta renew my sons health card. And I dont get how people get student visas faster than my sons naturalization. What. In the actual. FUKK!!!!

my dude got his health card in less than 10 minutes on Friday. Hahaha

German89

Elite
Reaction score
my dude got his health card in less than 10 minutes on Friday. Hahaha

Yeah. I mean. Help all the immigrants.. by all means ...

Yet.. we had to wait 3 mos to get our health benefits and, my son well.. let's hope what I have will be enough for lovely ohip to, "grant" him his benefits. Or.. I am fukkin screwed. (Nothing new there)

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
Yeah. I mean. Help all the immigrants.. by all means ...

Yet.. we had to wait 3 mos to get our health benefits and, my son well.. let's hope what I have will be enough for lovely ohip to, "grant" him his benefits. Or.. I am fukkin screwed. (Nothing new there)

haha. Such a fact tho.
to be fair (borrowing a play from your book) and they turned him down last Saturday with both a lease and bank notice with our address because they were electronic. So it took took attempts. He legit took unopened mail up there and opened it front of them the second time.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
haha. Such a fact tho.
to be fair (borrowing a play from your book) and they turned him down last Saturday with both a lease and bank notice with our address because they were electronic. So it took took attempts. He legit took unopened mail up there and opened it front of them the second time.

Were they brown?

"To be fair"... is a qoute from letterkenny. 30 suggested the show to me and I was hooked.

If you want go be a real canadian. You should watch it ;)
I'd marry Wayne in a heart beat.

Reaction score
What up canada reppin vancouver bc raised , Alberta living. Keep it real canadian bruthers

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
I would be interested in how many Canadian members we have here at UG. Post up if you are Canadian.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I would be interested in how many Canadian members we have here at UG. Post up if you are Canadian.

I've got the FEMA containers ready sir. As soon as the list is complete we can start rounding them up. And you're right, this new tapatalk app makes it so easy to PM.

New Threads