bb.com Agrees to pay 7 million in fines!

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So nothing happens to the companies that produce the ph's? I'm guessing because they don't have the type of money bb.com does?

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya I was wondering too!

DJ21

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn didn't realize how much money they made. They save me money when I get my protein from them. Way cheaper than GNC.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So nothing happens to the companies that produce the ph's? I'm guessing because they don't have the type of money bb.com does?

Most of them have already been charged. While the manufacturer of Mdrol, Competitive Edge Labs, isnt in that article, Mdrol was just scheduled as III controlled substance. The owner of Competitive was busted over a year ago. In jail as we speak. AND, apparently his raw source in China was busted right along with him. It looks like to me if you HAVE money, you get fined, if you don't, you go to jail.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Most of them have already been charged. While the manufacturer of Mdrol, Competitive Edge Labs, isnt in that article, Mdrol was just scheduled as III controlled substance. The owner of Competitive was busted over a year ago. In jail as we speak. AND, apparently his raw source in China was busted right along with him. It looks like to me if you HAVE money, you get fined, if you don't, you go to jail.

Lol yup thats the way it goes in this country.

traviswyliedime

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the war on drugs continues fellas! lets keep spending hard earned tax dollars testing high school athletes for steroids and checking supplement companies for steroids!! what a fucking joke..
shows what people in our country really care about..

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm sure the owner of bbing.com had no previous record. He would've also had to cooperate completely and convince the feds that he was holding nothing back or his safety valve(thats whats its called) and his deal to stay out of prison would have been nixed.

New Threads