Tren and Test; What are the best ratios for building lean mass

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wanted to post this to find out from Tren experienced users what they feel is the best ratios and doses to run these compounds for a lean mass bulk.
I have heard run tren higher than test, run test higher than tren, have seen many many logs of each way. Giving what seems to be good results from both. It appears at some point the sides get higher.

What I am really looking for is what are the reasons to go one way or another? Is it all bro science or is there actual reasoning for going one way or the other?? Where do you find doses to have more success and less sides?

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I ran test 500mg / week and tren homebrewed/finaplix first at 37.5mg eod then bumped to 75mg M/W/T

I had the night sweats, and also found that getting there during sex took longer. Otherwise everything was fine.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bro, Ive heard the best is always tren higher because it gets the receptor and by far tren is highly more anabolic and androgenic than test. Honestly you could try test at around 200-300/wk and keep the tren around 400-475/wk (100mg EOD or 125mg EOD)and see where that gets you. Lower or higher the dose depending on how to react to the compounds and vice versa. Honeslty, there are by far way more guys experienced in this compound than I am. Just wait for them to chime in and give you the right direction to go. But what I just suggested to you is gonna be my next cycle but with masteron the same dose as tren.

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The receptor thing makes some sense, but are there not enough receptors either way I mean there are people doing 1 gm per week of compounds and their receptors are processing it all?? I would really love Cash out or Moppy to chime in they seem to always have the real science behind their reasons.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The receptor thing makes some sense, but are there not enough receptors either way I mean there are people doing 1 gm per week of compounds and their receptors are processing it all?? I would really love Cash out or Moppy to chime in they seem to always have the real science behind their reasons.

I dont think that they CAN or ARE processing all the MG's from running the high doses. I personally think that at a certain dose, your body shuts the rest of it out of the receptors, so your actually wasting some of the compound more than actually benefiting from it .

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've ran this with test higher, tren higher, and same dose.

from my experience, running tren at a higher dose yielded me the best results with much lower sides. since they both compete for the same receptors, and we all know tren always wins because it is far more stronger than test, that means if you run test at higher amounts then you are wasting it. the receptors can only take in so much and anything else gets converted to estrogen. which in turn leaves you with unwanted sides.

I have found that running just enough test to keep your libido up.....roughly 250-300mg per week with tren around 500wk and that is the sweet spot. you'll reap the benefits of the tren....which is what you want, and you should have very minimal sides. of corse with tren you may sweat a little more, or have vivid dreams but you have to take the good with the bad.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Basically what dark said. The only way for you to find your own sweet spot is through trial and error. No one can tell you what your sweet spot is but you...this is where personal experience comes into play

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
X2 for what dark side said. Run the tren higher if you can and you will have fewer sides and get better results IMHO.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
on my tren 500 test 400 cycle... had almost no sides, just like 4 nights of sweats out of my 20 week cycle (on week 17)
the recomp was amazing

Oenomaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've only run them once & I ran test Higher. No libido sides but plenty of sleepless/Sweaty nights. For a bit of change (and experience) I'll run tren higher on my next run. (Test C 500/Tren E 400)

Z

Zeek

20 weeks of tren , wow is all I can say. I would jump of a bridge around week 15 lol

on my tren 500 test 400 cycle... had almost no sides, just like 4 nights of sweats out of my 20 week cycle (on week 17)
the recomp was amazing

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Hey there brother. Science is cool. But only to a point. Real life trial and error is the real teacher. I've run low dose test(250mg test e) and 800mg trenE week with a couple of other compounds as well. I looked lean and hard. I didn't get as big or gain as much weight as I did when my test was up to a gram and my tren was about even.
Shorter ester tren hits me differently as well also. TrenA and para/tren hex I like better than enanthate.
Some guys say they get less bloat with less test. I believe most bloating comes from their diet. People think they're eating clean and they're not. Processed food has so much sodium. Guys say they bloat from d-bol? Clean diet, an A1 d-bol and test equal no bloat gains.
You'll get different answers here. The fun is being your own guinea pig.

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok so here is what I am thinking guys tell me what you think.

week 1-10 Tren ace 140mg EOD
week 3-12/14 Test Cyp 400 mg
week 1-3 test prop 100mg EOD
week 1-3 test cyp 200mg working up to 400mg by end week 3
caber on hand not sure when to start or how much was thinking .5mg 3x per week
adex .5mg E3D

Diet lean bulk working with spongy for the next year straight

Sound like a winner?

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
week 1-10 tren ace 150mg mon/wed/fri
week 1-14 test c 200mg mon/fri
week 1-4 test p 100mg mon/wed/fri
caber .5mg e3d (to start)
adex .5mg eod (to start)

I dont know why guys try to make it so hard with the eod bullshit...no need to keep track like that..mon/wed/fri is very simple

also...the tapering is never a good idea so leave that one out as well.

(this layout is my opinion based on the info you have given, it can be altered to your liking)

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
looks well laid out but i don't understand why you don't just run prop all the way through?? you'll be pinnine EOD anyways. With prop i experience a lot less bloat and a more leaner loof through my cycle. just my .02 :)

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
looks well laid out but i don't understand why you don't just run prop all the way through?? you'll be pinnine EOD anyways. With prop i experience a lot less bloat and a more leaner loof through my cycle. just my .02 :)

Well I have already a shit ton of cyp that needs to used at some point.... I did not get any bloat from my cyp last cycle. I think that may be your diet man....... :) I was thinking about prop for the whole thing but cyp is actually more anabolic and I dont mind gaining some water weight it is a lean bulk!

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
how is cyp more anabolic?? test is test.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure posting AR's bullshit is a grave sin on the boards. May admins have mercy on your soul!