Just call me bass

basskiller

Elite
Reaction score
I've been lifting on and off for 30+ years. never had any inspiration to become a professional bodybuilder..It just wasn't in the cards for me. I first started lifting as so many of the younger guys.. For the girls. Only later to do it just for me.

Just like all of you, I came to these boards looking to better myself and learn what I didn't know about the sport of bodybuilding and fitness. Again just like many others, I found compared to some of the guys I ran across.. I didn't really know a lot.. Maybe it's more correct to say that they knew way more than I.

I've been reading the boards since 1999 and joined my first board in Jan 2000. Been hooked ever since.~

One of the main things I first learned is that you must ask questions.. Pick the brains of these guys that have been here and know more than you. If you don't.. How can you possibly learn. So I did and did allot.

About a year later I became interested in tren.. I read what others were saying that it was 10x more anabolic than testosterone.. How can this be?? That led to a 10 year odyssey infatuated with this one compound known as finaplix.

In the process of learning I kept running across the same problem on many boards. People would link to what I thought was a very good article in a post or thread. The problem was, that the links would go dead. The site that hosted the original article disappeared for whatever reason.. So when I tried to have others read it..It was gone.

That's when I got the idea to have a place to house the articles for future reference. The first site was on a board that allowed it's members to have their own little web site as a part of the bigger site. That became a pain and A guy who was a friend at the time, bought the url basskilleronline.com and gave it to me. So little by little I added this article or that article knowing full well, that when I linked to an article on one of the message boards to help a member out that was in search of information I thought was relevant. It would be there .....forever!!

Now the site has close to if not over 1000 pages of knowledge. I also found that many people were linking to it on there own. Doing just as it's creation was intended for. That made me happy cause if any of you really know me..My motto has always been

"Give back to the community what was so unselfishly given to me by the guys that came before"

It's short and sweet but just think how great it would be if every time someone helped you, you helped another. It would make for a pretty awesome community.

BTW.. It's bass as in the fish, not the guitar

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome aboard brother bass

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board brother

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to steroid insight bass... Glad to see you bro.

Guys if you havent checked out Basskiller's board World Class Bodybuilding you should.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What's up Bass? Welcome.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey bass glad you joined bro!!! SI is a great place man

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome bro, I use your site often and the calculator is what I use many times a week and have it bookmarked on my tabs.

Thank you for that site and thank you for coming here.

One thing we don't have here is asshole people so your going to like it here!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
By the way people this guy don't even know me and like Flying Dragon anytime I sent a PM asking a question (a real question) he didn't hesitate to respond and give me the answer I was looking for, like he said if you don't ask you don't learn!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yep just like sf said. There is a lot of smart guys here that are willing to help out all the time. We have a lot of good discussions here. We pretty much just all joined in April and its growing fast.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am kind of an asshole though..

Trust

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI Bass!

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome bro, I use your site often and the calculator is what I use many times a week and have it bookmarked on my tabs.

Thank you for that site and thank you for coming here.

One thing we don't have here is asshole people so your going to like it here!

I have the website bookmarked as well lol

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bass what up bro glad to have you here @ SI!!! You have a lot to bring to the table and to help out here. Excited that your here!

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI brother!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI!

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pleasure to have you on the boards brother. Welcome to SI!

New Threads