Thanks

Pet peeves about people using AAS...

So Ive seen a few threads yesterday about what annoys you in the gym, ect. I was just browsing another board and saw many threads with people using the words juice and roids in the title of thier thread. Which led me to make this thread because I HATE when people call AAS juice or roids. Don't ask me why, maybe it's because it just sounds noobish or highschoolish to me. Another one of my pet peeves, which I'm sure it's all of us, is when someone asks for your advice, you give them advice from personal research or personal experience, and they basically tell you you're full of shit and know nothing because that's not what they wanted to hear. Why ask for advice when in actuality you're asking for someone to back up your idiotic "bright" ideas??!!? Why waste my time asking me a question if you're going to tell me to **** off when I give you an answer? Another one is the guys that are 6' 165 lbs that say they "have a fast metabolism and are hard gainers and thier diets are on point but they can't gain."

So ladies and gentlemen, what are your biggest pet peeves concerning others when it comes to people using AAS?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,659 Times in 704 Posts

Re: Pet peeves about people using AAS...

im gonna keep this short colt...and recent

So I hook up buddies with entire cycle kits..im talking about anti e/ROIDS/pct/hcg/needles/bacwater/and a complete list of instructions on how to mix, use, where and how to inject, and when. I am very specific in my instructions and it does take me about 2 pages to write them all out.

anyway, gave my buddy a kit (with ROIDS in it) and the next day he paid me but said that his friend only wanted the test...so the guy paid a shit ton for only 3 bottles of test. (hes an ex convict). My buddy told me that he looked at my instructions and said that is completely wrong...said he just tapers up the test slowly and that controls his e cause his body adapts to the t. Then he tapers back down at the end. I laughed my ass off and said ok whatever. Then my buddy said he needed some pct from me...I told him to go get what his buddy isnt using..he called him and his buddy told him that he decided to keep it but also said he did some research on it and said that the way I want him to do it is the old way and thats the way they cycle horses with JUICE. Sooooo my buddy comes back to me and tells me this...at this point im like are you ****ing kidding me??? I said that the way I set it up for him is using the most advanced knowledge in steroids that there is out there and the taper bullshit he is doing is way ****in old..prehistoric and doesnt work but whatever he will learn..

The moral of my story is that I ****in hate guys that dont know one ****in thing about JUICE but act like they know it all. Fuk em, enjoy your transformation into a little bitch

The worst part about it is...I have coached my buddy through 2 cycles now...second with low dosed tren...and he has made amazing strides with little to no sides...and he is giving me a look like are you sure you are right about this? I wanted to slap his dumb ass..people are ****in stupid

ok so that wasnt so short

Thanks

Nice edit fag lol

Thanks

My pet peeve is that 90% of the guys using AAS have absolutely no business doing so!

They don't have the commitment, work ethic, physique, knowledge, the diet, or motivation but they still use AAS.

They approach AAS in a haphazard fashion and just don't seem to take it seriously.

As a result, they look like crap, they elicit all kinds of side effects, they make very little progress and subsequently lose what little gains they made.

These are the people that give AAS users a bad rap.

Thanks

One more of my pet peeves for he record...

Older guys who are in the 40+ crowd doing 1000mg a week cycles.

This is just plain reckless. I know there are plenty of 40+ year old guys out there who will tell everyone and their brother not to run too heavy a cycle and then, themselves turn around and run a 1000+ mg per week 5 month long cycle.

Of course, a lot of these guys will just bury their head in the sand pretend that they "know what they are doing" because they have knowledge about the pharmacology of AAS.

Not smart at all.

Thanks

oral olnly cycles

Broscience

People who ask advice and then don't listen to anyone

20% bf dudes who try t use a "cutting cycle" to tighten up.
    "Whatever life throws at you, put it on the bar and press it"

Thanks

Guys that shoot a whole bottle of melanotan in one night and come to the gym black the next day - you make us all look bad....
    Powered by food, raw ambition, and an awesome woman.

Thanks

Originally Posted by sfstud33 View Post
    Guys that shoot a whole bottle of melanotan in one night and come to the gym black the next day - you make us all look bad....
    Lol imma have to try that out some time...

I hate people that stigmatize " injecting" and a horrible thing, because they relate it to recreational drugs. And rather do an oral only cycle wich is a lot more adverse side effects than injectables... This was the harderst part to get trough when comming clean with the o'lady.
    US Goverment Policy: If It Ain't Broken, Fix It Till It Is.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Lulu66 View Post
    Lol imma have to try that out some time...

I hate people that stigmatize " injecting" and a horrible thing, because they relate it to recreational drugs. And rather do an oral only cycle wich is a lot more adverse side effects than injectables... This was the harderst part to get trough when comming clean with the o'lady.
    I actually had a fear of injecting because I'm a former IV drug user and I didn't want to freak out or start fiening out when I saw a needle or pinned myself. I was going to run a dbol only cycle because of this fear. Luckily I had my boy in LA to school me about how to run a proper cycle and pct and not **** myself up. It's funny because never once in any of my cycles have I ever thought about or related pinning myself to shooting dope, thank god. If I did I would never pin again.

Fallen Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,727 Times in 3,234 Posts

Broscience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

Thanks

People who talk way to loud about it at the gym.

Thanks

What really gets under my skin is when guys with a lot of experience give new guys like myself a hard time for asking questions and trying to figure out what is going on. All us were new to the world of AAS at some point in time. I think it is better to ask what could be perceived as a stupid question, instead of doing something stupid. Oh yea.... one other thing. Guys that think I have no right to enhance my performance unless I am going pro. You ARE kidding, right, bro?

Thanks

those pro hormone using douchbags that think they know everyhthing. trenzanone, uldradol, trenzaderm stacking little bitches.
    "Whatever life throws at you, put it on the bar and press it"

Thanks

Some clown was proud to say yesterday in the gym that one of my buddies offloads kits to..that he's been on AAS 2 years and never came off. Say's he switches from Winstrol to Var and stays running his test @750mgs wk. First of all the fella has a BF% that is high and has no business running Winny. Second of all it's obviously done him no benefit. I can't imagine what this mans lipids look like. So i'm agreeing with Cashout that 90% of the guys using AAS have absolutely no business doing so! There information on running AAS is ****ed up, their diet's are shit, drink like there's no tomorrow while on cycle, BOTTOM LINE...retarded.

Thanks

AAS is just like pitbulls, everyone hates it/them until youve done it or owned one. I know people who are open to everyone about it and then when they arent around people talk shit. Fake muscles, roid rage, its bad for you, they arent even strong.....all of it.

I also agree with Shane, there are a lot of know it all ass holes on AAS forums who try to talk down to everyone or make them feel stupid.

Thanks

what pisses me off is 2 of my buddy's have ask me to get cycles for them and they both backed out
    The predetermined wish to destroy everything you know through your own arrogance.