First Cycle Started

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I started my very first AAS cycle today, Test C at 500 mg/week. My stats are:
6'1
14% BF

I just conpleted the first pin, and I can tell you it was NOT graceful at all. I used a 20 gauge to draw, and a 23 1.5" to pin my glute. I swabbed correctly, aspirated, and got the stuff in. However, I was shaking like a leaf and there was no slow, 20 second inject. I got the Test in, and pulled out. Small, red stream of blood, and then it was over. It went ok, I think, and feel better about the next time.

I will try to keep this log up, and will report any significant changes. I'll give my weight every week, and let you guys know when I feel libido, strength, etc. go up. I will need help with sides.... some people say start an AI immediately, some wait for sides....I decided to start Adex .25 mg EOD and see what happens. I am excited, and can't wait to see what it feels like to be on.

My diet is good, with around 3500 calories a day. I usually break that up into
6 meals, and cheat twice a week. I'll need to do cardio for 20-30 minutes every other day, or I start gaining BF. Anyway- thanks everybody for helping me get this thing off the ground.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good luck brother. Sounds great.

Reaction score
Nice you started you r cycle Shane, subbed bro

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
good deal bro!!! BROKE YOU AAS virginity!!! At least you can pin yourself I know buddies that can't do it themselves!!! Keep us posted!!!

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's a hell of a ride. Enjoy brother!

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
OK its about time I do this... I took you one point down on the gay scale.

In all seriousness you will probably notice some libido increase fairly quickly... some guys feel that in a week! You will know once you can shove your cock through a wall ;)

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How much u pin on your first shot? Normally i will pinn a 500mg for the first 2 pins, then continue with the 250x2 a week. Helps a bit to get ur levels up. And eat my friend. If you dont gag by the end of the day when you see a food commercial, u aint eating enough...
And we want pictures to help satisfy our homo love for each other...

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Congrats bro. I'm a week into my first (Test E/500 wk). We're also about the same damn size and age. You better not make me look bad

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if you can walk for 30 minutes right when you get up in the morning on an empty stomach. That is one of the best ways to burn fat without burning muscle too. Have fun and get ready to beat your dick like when you were 16

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Get it brahh! You'll never forget your first cycle!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Best of luck Bro! I will be following along. Your going to love this.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LOG it- I'm subbed bro...and welcome to the dark side.... but it's okay, we have cookies.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cherry is BROKEN!!!!! We now bury your PH past and start a new AAS beginning. As Vette said..welcome to the Darkside!

Pinning will become much easier bro. Glute shots are just a weird position all together to pin yourself, I always shake alittle when doing them. Now delts and quads are much much easier.

Subbing and looking forward to how you progress!

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haha. My first time I shook like a leaf and backed down, then had to try again the next day.

Good job bro, it is so much easier as you go.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Congrats mate - in a few weeks you will feel like superman - you'll never want to stop!

Moppy1

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to hearing your progress. I remember my first cycle and 2 things stand out. First, as was said, my libido went through the roof. Wanted to fuck every chic within 100 meters of me. Second thing, was that my gains in strength (I am a powerlifter), meaning new muscle, was not that great after 1 cycle. In fact, it was about 3-4 cycles in before I really noticed significant strength increases and new muscle. But I started at 36-37 years of age. Just be patient and dont expect to much from your first cycle. Train hard, eat right, and wait a few cycles before your body starts to really change.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Update:
Last night was my second pin and went better than the first. There was still a little shaking going on, but I think part of that is reaching around to pin my glute. I haven't really noticed anything except for morning wood.....all night long. I have, however, noticed that my nipples feel a little more sensitive. Similar to what I have felt with P-Plex. I am running Adex at .25 mg EOD, but maybe I need to run it at .50 mg EOD? What do you guys think? I have also noticed a warm feeling in my face, much like I feel on Mdrol. Anyway-nothing major to report.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Persoqnlly I think your nipple thing is in your head. People are so concerned with gyno that they get gyno symptoms but in all actuality it's just in thier heads lol if that makes sense? One pin of test isn't gonna send your e through the roof. Unless of course you shoot a gram of suspension lol then you might have an issue.

Personally I wouldn't start the adex for 2-3 weeks. You don't want to crash your e2 right off the bat and feel like shit. I'd drop it til the end of week 3 and start at .25 eod. If you start holding water and it's not just bloat from eating a little dirty, then try .5 eod. Just my opinion. Shit, I have gyno from puberty and don't have any issues til about week 8-10 with high e. that's when I jump on stane. The thing I've found about cycling for me is we can give you all the advice in the world but you have to play with things and find out what works best for you. What works for me might not work for you or anyone else. That's part of the fun and experience. It's all a learning process. Just remember, train hard, eat harder, eat more once you start gaining, and get your rest in and have fun bro! Welcome to the dark side :)

OCDude

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haha I gotta get my act together and order everything so I can start! Making me jealous I'm so ready to start my cycle!
I'll probably shake like leaf too! Looking forward to your progress man!

New Threads