Thanks

GH relative to workout

Just curious, has anyone shot several iu's prior to a workout? and do you think it helped or not? and did you do it on an empty stomach or with a pre workout?

Thanks

Re: GH relative to workout

I didnt notice any difference pinning pre work out. Just stick to the early morning, just after your natural peak has taken place, and early afternoon, when ur cortisol levels peak. Too late in the evening can interfere with your natural gh release too.
    US Goverment Policy: If It Ain't Broken, Fix It Till It Is.

Thanks

I've been pinning GH from last May to present 1.5 hours before my workout.. Basically I wake up pin, eat my first meal and head to the gym. I have gone as low as 2iu and as high as 6iu. Ive split the dose (2x daily) and done it all in one shot.
    Today I'm at 5iu and will go the next 6 days at 3-5iu.
    On non-workout days I usally fast 2-3 hours after waking and taking my shot. However; I also do not take GH on alot of my non-workout days. Basically; I am continously changing my dose and days on/off. With the hope that I will remain highly responsive. This stratigy seems to be working well for me based on; on going blood work.

No, I personally cannot tell a difference, in any veriation of administering the GH. My experience so far, is that it is impossible for me to get any instant gratification. I take pictures (exact same time, lighting, positions) every week along with measurements (I keep in a spreadsheet).
    Over the coarse of the last several months I have notice substanchal fat lose, new muscle definition; not just cut but tone and mucsle composition.

If you can find a away to get any instant gradification from GH please let me know. But for the long haul the stuff is worth every penny. IMO

Thanks

Originally Posted by grind4it View Post
    No, I personally cannot tell a difference, in any veriation of administering the GH.
    Grind..some really good info there. Thanks for the feedback!
    Has all your GH been the same?

Thanks

I wake at 4:15am and pin 2iu... I take my pre workout and eat 1/2 of a whole wheat English muffin (50 calories) dry. I swallow my vitamins and hit the gym by 5am. Showers at 6:30 work at 7am. Post workout I drink a whey shake and a creatine/bcaa mix then I start eating like a savage... and eat all day long... I pin another 2iu at bedtime. I have not noticed any workout benefit from my pre workout pin but I stay pretty lean and feel like the time is optimal for my administration.