Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

18 72.00%
  • No

7 28.00%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Is Pinnacle heading the same road as uncle z?

Withh the recent developments with Pinnacle Labs, do yall think they are going to end up like uncle z in regards to horrible customer service shitty gear etc?
    US Goverment Policy: If It Ain't Broken, Fix It Till It Is.

Thanks

Re: Is Pinnacle heading the same road as uncle z?

I think they might be trying to get to big too quick, or at least to public. But I don't believe they will go the way of Uncle in giving underdosed or shit gear, or ripping people off.

I don't think a poor choice (imo) to advertise shows any leaning towards being a scammer or cheating.

There is the chance for an Uncle type ending (ie bust) which could happen to any lab.

Thanks

I will said this NO!!!! reason Im saying this is I already get with someone about this and lot of ppl is concern and looking for a diffence lab. I trully belive that Pinnacle make this moves is cause they know what they doing, hopefully I`m not wrong. I`m trying to get this lit bit higher with them but no luck yet to see what they saying about bro`s concerning on this banner post on other board.

I hope Js chine in and let all us know what Pinn thinks about you all concerns.

Thanks

Well we should find something out pretty soon as far as some news at least. I think and hope they will remove the info from the blog.

Thanks

Originally Posted by rowdybrad View Post
    I think they might be trying to get to big too quick, or at least to public. But I don't believe they will go the way of Uncle in giving underdosed or shit gear, or ripping people off.

I don't think a poor choice (imo) to advertise shows any leaning towards being a scammer or cheating.

There is the chance for an Uncle type ending (ie bust) which could happen to any lab.
    x2

I hope they remove the blog too. I would just hate to lose them.

They seem like great guys though so I really don't think they would head down the cheating scamming road.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,115 Times in 4,363 Posts

I for one hate pinn putting themselves out there like this..call me selfish i dont give a **** I hate it with a passion like no other

Thanks
    Thanked 5,391 Times in 2,262 Posts

I do not know these guys but when someone pops up out of nowhere and is the well know stud on a very large open board being talked about a lot it seems to never be a good thing in the long run.

Either it being unable to keep up or just plain greed these types I have seen last maybe up to a year maybe and that's a long stretch then BAM!

We have seen it with self proclaimed 7 to 10 years in the business sources.

When your over your head and 1 thing goes bad like people wanting action on a shit batch and you are not capible of covering it like most are not this is when you better turn your back and stay far away.

How many of you seen even so called long time sources end with a serious issue like a recall on a product and BAM GONE see you later I'm out because I don't have what it takes to pay these people back? I see it all the time.

Just saying when you find a more quiet smaller source your better off and before I decided I would make my own gear StrangoRep was that guy for me and all the big boys were into drama, product issues and all kinds of bullshit.
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

Thanks

Originally Posted by rowdybrad View Post

They call this greed!

Thanks

greed 100%

Thanks

greedy bastards!!

Thanks

Let's see what Zeek finds out ...

Thanks

If they start jacking prices out of the blue without good cause this is Red Flag #1.

Thanks

I do not agree either with them having that Blog and trying to go public. There was too much talk about them before prior to some comp being out of the game. I love their product and their service is top notch. Dont get greedy, give to the needy!
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

Thanks

Originally Posted by JOMO View Post
    I do not agree either with them having that Blog and trying to go public. There was too much talk about them before prior to some comp being out of the game. I love their product and their service is top notch. Dont get greedy, give to the needy!
    They must not be domestic because no self respecting domestic would have a a site or blog or anything that widely open, domestics need to be under the radar.

Just saying how much do they care about you by putting themselves out in the open that far? How much do they care about your safety? How much do they care about your money is the real question!

When are people going to learn less is more?

Thanks

I should shut up in this thread but shit like this makes me sick!

Zeek

no quality won't dip because it is the reason for their success , lets face it their stuff isn't cheap! $55 for a 10ml test is higher range of the scale.

as for z and ppl concerned about their banner. Remember Z ran 8 yrs in the open. Not that pinn will but they are not retarded either. Making a bold move like that had to come with security

Thanks

With Pinn I don't think their customer service will get shitty. But Agree with SFG if we see prices get jacked up def. a red flag!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,007 Times in 550 Posts

At this point they can only control quality. In fact quality will probably increase slightly along side operational efficiencies from increased output.

In all fairness their prices should decrease from the increase in production--> Economies to scale principle... but that's another story

Also as they increase sales their customer service will go down, its simple laws of a business--> as it grows it harder to control many aspects especially customer service

In terms of risk I will say this

IT IS A STUPID STUPID VERY ****ING STUPID BUSINESS DECISION.

The normal laws of business and investments states that increased risk = increased reward BUT THIS IS NOT A NORMAL BUSINESS! You have already taken on excess risk due to its legality! In this form of business you do whatever it takes to minimize all risks!!! no matter how much profits you could be missing out on. Longevity is the issue with illegal businesses NOT PROFIT!!
    I <3 My Source

Thanks

Originally Posted by mlupi319 View Post
    At this point they can only control quality. In fact quality will probably increase slightly along side operational efficiencies from increased output.

In all fairness their prices should decrease from the increase in production--> Economies to scale principle... but that's another story

Also as they increase sales their customer service will go down, its simple laws of a business--> as it grows it harder to control many aspects especially customer service

In terms of risk I will say this

IT IS A STUPID STUPID VERY ****ING STUPID BUSINESS DECISION.

The normal laws of business and investments states that increased risk = increased reward BUT THIS IS NOT A NORMAL BUSINESS! You have already taken on excess risk due to its legality! In this form of business you do whatever it takes to minimize all risks!!! no matter how much profits you could be missing out on. Longevity is the issue with illegal businesses NOT PROFIT!!
    Nice post much better then my rambling bullshit but I doubt quality will increase it will either stay as or decrease not increase unless they overdose lol.

Thanks

Originally Posted by SFGiants View Post
    If they start jacking prices out of the blue without good cause this is Red Flag #1.
    Or if a lab advertises a large "sale" its a red flag for me. I've seen many labs over the years run a big sale, collect as much cash as they can and then disappear for a bit only to open up again under a different name. I'm certainly not implying this will happen with Pinn. I know nothing about them and have never had any dealings with them. Just what I've seen in the past.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast